Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

the new BAR

so what do you people think of the new pant job and also thr new ario. to be honest i like the pant job and also the new ario. i think that the new ario will only be on AD car on friday but thay have that new wing that was baned by the FIA.

bara060501.jpg

no hang on maby the pant job will only be on AD car as well.

27368.jpg

27323.jpg

and last but not least

27322.jpg

it looks good. i like the greater presence of black on the car 8)

and yep, its only on ad's car

So they only use it for friday? good i was just starting to like the livery they have now.

Thanks for the pics there mate. I like this paint job, it's really cool. Interesting to note the extra wing at the end of the engine cover, must be something to do with there only being one element to the rear wing allowed now. I don't think this is the one that was banned. I've seen a picture of it in autosport and it was some small wings on the main plane of the rear wing, which aren't in those pics.

im loving that ario on AD's 006.its so smooth and sexy exspealy the new winglets. and how thay have intergated that new rearwing thing with the ario of the car. good work dy GW and by all the guys that we dont know about at BAR

im loving that ario on AD's 006.its so smooth and sexy exspealy the new winglets. and how thay have intergated that new rearwing thing with the ario of the car. good work dy GW and by all the guys that we dont know about at BAR

well said mate!!