Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Usf1 Team???

So if drivers will be American, I'd take Summerton and Kyle Busch with Graham Rahal testing.
What about American racing experts in F1?? If so, Romain Dumas & Dario Franchitti with Scott Dixon as test driver!

A US team would surely be welcomed by Bernie, as it may help F1 break into America.

I got the impression America wanted a break from F1..

A US team would surely be welcomed by Bernie, as it may help F1 break into America.

You liken F1 to a terrorist .... ^_^

I would't do that either!

You know I don't mind the humiliating job. I don't even mind the fact that you'll pay us with peanuts.

But I think making us all wear silver catsuits is too much.

And I don't like your sexist approach to the forum ladies. Their not just ornamental objects for your voyeuristic pleasure, geez!

They have the same right as men, and they are just as able, if not better. So they can certainly work just like any of us at your factory.

And wear silver catsuits.

So if drivers will be American, I'd take Summerton and Kyle Busch with Graham Rahal testing.

If the drivers are to be american then they might as well just have a little campfire with all their cash instead (burning it).

Hopefully common sense will prevail. Perhaps Sato & Jenson will be re-united. I doubt it though

You know I don't mind the humiliating job. I don't even mind the fact that you'll pay us with peanuts.

And I don't like your sexist approach to the forum ladies. Their not just ornamental objects for your voyeuristic pleasure, geez!

They have the same right as men, and they are just as able, if not better. So they can certainly work just like any of us at your factory.

No, no, no! That is so wrong it's untrue.

They can't be silver catsuits, think about it. Let me paint a picture for you................

It's a bright, sunny day and we're all doing the jobs appointed to us by Abbas. Suddenly, a ray of sunshine hits your head..............it's beam is intensified due to the convex shape of your head and of course the special wax you use. 'Don't move Andres, D-O-N-T MOOOOOOO......................'. It's too late, you alter the angle of your dangle..............no wait, wrong thread....................you move your head and suddenly the intensified beam hits the first silver catsuit. Then it's like a chain reaction as the beam bounces off all the silver catsuits, explosions trailing in it's wake.............horrible, horrible deaths.............needless deaths................

No, my friend, red is the way to go.

They can't be silver catsuits, think about it. Let me paint a picture for you................

It's a bright, sunny day and we're all doing the jobs appointed to us by Abbas. Suddenly, a ray of sunshine hits your head..............it's beam is intensified due to the convex shape of your head and of course the special wax you use. 'Don't move Andres, D-O-N-T MOOOOOOO......................'. It's too late, you alter the angle of your dangle..............no wait, wrong thread....................you move your head and suddenly the intensified beam hits the first silver catsuit. Then it's like a chain reaction as the beam bounces off all the silver catsuits, explosions trailing in it's wake.............horrible, horrible deaths.............needless deaths................

:lol: that was too funny!

Good to see you back!

:lol: that was too funny!

Good to see you back!

I didn't actually leave, just don't have the same opportunities for posting during the day as I used to :lol:

I didn't actually leave, just don't have the same opportunities for posting during the day as I used to :lol:

Neither do I.

I wonder how will this forum survive without our peerless knowledge and wit!

Neither do I.

Just take a look at Med's sig for yor answer :whistling::lol:

The girls here are too attractive for me to hire them to work in the factory, the only way I can get the cars completed and let the boys do their job and out of danger is to keep the girls out! :D

Imagine what will happen if Steve is holding the welding torch next to Jay if Steph walks by! :D

:lol: ,

And btw Andres, I havn't yet planned the colour of the suits, you do dream about Mclaren pit crew often! :P

The girls here are too attractive for me to hire them to work in the factory, the only way I can get the cars completed and let the boys do their job and out of danger is to keep the girls out! :D

Imagine what will happen if Steve is holding the welding torch next to Jay if Steph walks by! :D

hey man just offfer them a huge salary, nice eye-candy while working....money rules the world...

hey man just offfer them a huge salary, nice eye-candy while working....money rules the world...

With $5Billion in hand nothing is expensive, :D , but, please read the reason why I can't have girls workin INSIDE the factory! :P

With $5Billion in hand nothing is expensive, :D , but, please read the reason why I can't have girls workin INSIDE the factory! :P

I know....I was joking about the eye-candy.... :lol:

:lol::lol:

Do you want the kind answer or the truthfull one?

Don't get me wrong.

People have oft talked that a true F1 World Championship would race everywhere, a point I think Bernie agrees with.

Personally, I'm not bothered but is it feasible that a USA team would generate more interest in F1 in America.

Don't get me wrong.

People have oft talked that a true F1 World Championship would race everywhere, a point I think Bernie agrees with.

Personally, I'm not bothered but is it feasible that a USA team would generate more interest in F1 in America.

I agree it would generate interest from a country, but what will the team gain other than a name? The F1 programe has to be feasible to the team. We have seen a couple of teams coming and saying how in future they want to be the worldchampions etc, but the next year they are bust and the team is sold. Considering the current economic situation even some private (billionare) owned teams' future seems to be in doubt.

A new team will only keep losing money, lots of it unlike the old days, so the best way to stay in F1 is to be permenantly backed by a financially sound engine manufacturer and some liquor company .

Either:

1) you are a vampire

2) your neighbour has now put a password on their wireless connection

3) your appeal to shorten your jail-sentence was denied and you have recently moved onto hard labour during the day

5) where's 4?

4) oh there it is.... :)

6) All of the above

Maybe I'm alone here but I really couldnt give a monkey's rectum whether USA is interested in F1.

Happy for any team of any nationality to join the grid though