Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Pre-season Testing

Hey, Renault's time is very good (compared to BrawnGP) considering that Alonso only managed 34 laps.

Hey, Renault's time is very good (compared to BrawnGP) considering that Alonso only managed 34 laps.

c'mon Macca! :bag:

He crashed into the barriers in his first timed lap of the day. But they managed to put some good laps in the afternoon. Tomorrow they'll have to get 200 laps or more if they want to make up for lost time. :unsure:

Nando squeezes by. Will Flab still be moaning? JB broke a Merc lump - hence the lack of laps. He was running race distance. Alonso posted his time in quali sim.

1. F. Alonso Renault F1 1:18.343 - 99

2. R. Barrichello Brawn GP 1:18.398 +0.055 62

3. J. Button Brawn GP 1:18.892 +0.549 12

4. L. Hamilton McLaren 1:19.513 +1.170 83

5. N. Rosberg Williams 1:19.783 +1.440 123

Now why does that sentance not suprise me?

1. You don't surprise easily

2. It happens

3. I don't see your point

4. Sentence.

2. It happens

4. Sentence.

Go easy on him! I'm still not sure if he's another maure!

2. It happens

4. Sentence.

Now, i appologise in advance to everyone else, because i don't normally swear on a forum, but f*ck off! What's your problem?!

Now, i appologise in advance to everyone else, because i don't normally swear on a forum, but f*ck off! What's your problem?!

Don't take it personal, that's how he says welcome to the forum.

What goes around, comes around. :)

I don't see the problem with the "Welcome to the forum" but each to their own i guess.

Where's the fun in that? Last person that got an unanimous "wlecome to the forum" was an 18 year old female stripper with a pic of her in her profile and willing to meet F1 nerds.

(BTW, we don't get enough of those)

Indeed. Everyone that posts in the "Welcome To The Forum" section posts one introductory post, then we all welcome them, then they bugger off forever.

By insulting and ridiculing you we have drawn you in and persuaded you to stay. C*ck.

Where's the fun in that? Last person that got an unanimous "wlecome to the forum" was an 18 year old female stripper with a pic of her in her profile and willing to meet F1 nerds.

(BTW, we don't get enough of those)

Actually it was Maure under a pseudonym :D

Dribbler is actually a former racing driver, whose career ended after a crash on...you guessed it, the craner curves. You are a constant reminder of what could have been for him. Seriously.

Like Ale says, don't take it personal.

Don't take it personal, that's how he says welcome to the forum.

What goes around, comes around. :)

Indeedy (although using protection helps).

Dribbler is actually a former racing driver, whose career ended after a crash on...you guessed it, the craner curves. You are a constant reminder of what could have been for him. Seriously.

Thanks George, I appreciate you explaining.