Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maure

Pre-season Testing

Just 1 month for Oz!I'm starting to feel the F1 addiction again.

I was having a Sh#t. :D

Are you making fun of Kimi or were you taking a sht?

OK you idiots, it's maure! *whips out anti-insult M16*

While insulting, accuses others of insulting as he follows me around like a puppy begging for attention because he made a fool of himself a few days back with a racist "joke".

But, but there is nothing to talk about this year :bangin: ! There is no action at the test tracks, the season still needs more than a month to start :yawn: !

I suggest we start from 1930 onwards, in DOF's thread! There is plenty of time :ph34r: !

Good point...

Geez, no need to go all over again with 2008 season (or 2007). ***WARNING: SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE**** Why did I type till my fingers bled in my blog about the 2008 season race by race huh? ***END OF SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE***

And what do you expect?

You(?) post on Lauda and before you know it the lewisterics are making it all about Hamilton. Soon after, they run out of "arguments" and they start to act up. As always, it only produces more laughter and, well, all they are able to produce are completely innane posts as justification for lack of anything remotely resembling coherent thinking...

Eventually the lewisterics degenerate into utter misinterpretation and paradox. You type something like "He did ok", they accuse you of typing "I hate him", you post "I expect rain", they accuse of typing "I hate the planet", etc, etc... these goofs are so desperate that they forget there are things called _scrollbars_ and _links_ that allow anyone to see what was actually typed and said. No problem for them because one lewisteric echos the nonsense of the other and, there you have it, they have convinced themselves of whatever they need to...

Just 1 month for Oz!I'm starting to feel the F1 addiction again.

I was having a Sh#t. :D

:lol:

Are you making fun of Kimi or were you taking a sht?

I think sho she warsh.

Sorry maure but (as is commonly the case) it was you who started talking about Hamilton, see below. Before this quote, people were talking about testing.

It's not an issue of theories... unless you want to "argue", for example, that the blatant favoritism that Hamilton enjoys in McLaren is just a "theory" since having what the team considers the best strategy 17 out of 18 races is just a purely random thing. Same applies to many other situations, of course, like that of Kubica getting screwed over by BMW when he had done nothing but earn for the team. Such is the situation in some teams, you work for them while they work for the toyboy of the boss.

Just had this strange feeling of deja vu reading this thread, but I already knew I was going to say that :whistling:

oh, so you back from a nice well-earned holiday. Where do you get the cash to do this in these god-forsaken times...

oh, so you back from a nice well-earned holiday. Where do you get the cash to do this in these god-forsaken times...

Well, I was off last week, Bradley my man, but didn't go anywhere as such. Apart from the usual things you do with kids during the school hols! :lol:

The reason I don't post as much anymore was the place I was working at closed down (not my fault, nobody can prove a thing) so I get sent to different places now and I don't always have access to the internet. It's like living in medieval times, I tell you!

The reason I don't post as much anymore was the place I was working at closed down (not my fault, nobody can prove a thing) so I get sent to different places now and I don't always have access to the internet. It's like living in medieval times, I tell you!

sorry to hear my friend...

I suppose I should be grateful as the crisis has'nt affected us much....

just remember, there's money to be made....everywhere! Hope this inspires you!

sorry to hear my friend...

I suppose I should be grateful as the crisis has'nt affected us much....

just remember, there's money to be made....everywhere! Hope this inspires you!

Cheers, Brad.

You know that I am a 'glass half full' type of guy, so I pretty much say bollocks to it all, what will be will be! :lol:

I get sent to different places now and I don't always have access to the internet. It's like living in medieval times, I tell you!

:o Seriously? The IT expert where you work must really suck.

Apart from the usual things you do with kids during the school hols! :lol:

I should know!

Oops, I think we are saying the same, but not thinking the same there....

Sorry maure but (as is commonly the case) it was you who started talking about Hamilton, see below. Before this quote, people were talking about testing.

It was not me who made the Lauda article about Hamilton which is what I was alluding to.

Not that it matters. It's part of the fun to be blamed for the actions of others (as is commonly the case).

I am tired and hungry (as is commonly the case).

Are people going to talk about any testing here? At all? Those who make extra work for my eyes writing crap will suffer.

:lol:

I work in a few different places, so you may be right :whistling:

Nice to see you, Murray and andres in good form.

The thread is now the who did what/who said what... first! :mellow:

Nice to see you, Murray and andres in good form.

The thread is now the who did what/who said what... first! :mellow:

That's what makes this thread a failure!

Everybody knows that in a decent thread, whoever posts LAST is best!

And I am him!!

I am tired and hungry (as is commonly the case).

Are people going to talk about any testing here? At all? Those who make extra work for my eyes writing crap will suffer.

I knew you were my Dad! Anywhay testing, what's with the pole on the side of the Ferrari?? Certainly not to be used for 200mph pole dancing!

Testing times from Jerez (Sunday 1 March)

1. VETTEL Red Bull 1m19.055s

2. MASSA Ferrari 1m20.330s

3. KOBAYASHI Toyota 1m20.699s

4. ROSBERG Williams 1m21.171s

5. KUBICA BMW Sauber 1m21.292s

6. FISICHELLA Force India 1m21.584s

7. DE LA ROSA McLaren 1m21.831s

8. PIQUET Renault 1m22.011s

Wow Newey may still have the magic touch and produced a gem this season, and with Vettel and Webber at he wheel, Red Bull may really be in for a shout this season. I never read too much into testing but 1.3 secs clear of a Ferrari is hard to overlook.

Still Hammy Kimi and Alonso to come though.

Wow Newey may still have the magic touch and produced a gem this season, and with Vettel and Webber at he wheel, Red Bull may really be in for a shout this season. I never read too much into testing but 1.3 secs clear of a Ferrari is hard to overlook.

Still Hammy Kimi and Alonso to come though.

Without stating the obvious (which is a stupid thing to say because I'm about to state the obvious) the difference could easily be fuel.

Without stating the obvious (which is a stupid thing to say because I'm about to state the obvious) the difference could easily be fuel.

correct, Vettel was practising qualifying laps......