Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nojvnof1

Another Villeneuve article

this is from the Journal de Montreal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Craig Pollock cooking up to re-launch Villeneuve?

Craig Pollock maintains that Jacques Villeneuve will be back with competitive team next year.

Careful not to upset his F1 contacts, JV's agent intends to remain discrete by staying away from the paddock and the F1 media.

Reached at his home in Monaco yesterday afternoon, Pollock had just had lunch with JV, with whom he has shared an intense training program over the last few weeks.

The agent is trying to recover from a recent knee operation.

"Jacques is in the best physical shape of his life" insists Pollock, who re-surfaced in the British media a week ago, predicting his prot

how does this racing line up sound for jag. hindfeld in #15 and JV in #14. or hay maby JV will be going to toyota. but hang on CP said to a competive team so thats out of the qustion. it may well be Renault or eaven Sauber

how does this racing line up sound for jag. hindfeld in #15 and JV in #14. or hay maby JV will be going to toyota. but hang on CP said to a competive team so thats out of the qustion. it may well be Renault or eaven Sauber

definitely not Sauber. My bet is on the two teams being Williams and Renault. How this plays out in terms of where Webber ends up is interesting as JV is now becoming a major player in the silly season rumours as where he goes effects others, including Webber. MW could end up at either Williams, Renault or stay at Jag. Would be interesting if JV was paired with MW at Williams though. Now that would be a good team, and make alot of people happy, myself and you. :D

and the rest of Australia and Canada and maby New Zealand

Webber leaving Jaguar will be a major let down for them as he must be a decent driver on a mid-field team whom runs the F1 car very well at times.

Compared to a rookie driver on the same Team such as Klien whom is 7 spaces back of him on the grid usually tells a good scaling of Good(decent) driver -Rookie(average)driver with-in the same team and what that could mean for Jaguar in getting any Championship points in the future, should they be without a decent driver at all .....zelch :shock:

Villeneuve & Webber in the Williams F1 Cars would be a top driver duo that would actually improve on the present Ralf/J.P.M paring and at a cost saving.

I think Villeneuve has lots of F1 championship Value & would get in ahead of Webber...I do not think Frank Williams wants to put out big bucks this year or next unless his Team is back on Top again and its been awhile.

and that is why jag need hindfeld. hes been in F1 for a wile. hes constiant and quick and if thay can put him with some one like AD or that other Mclarn test drier Alex somthing then thay whould have the bust line up that thay have eaver had

Webber is doing what M$ did at Ferrari from 96-99, putting that car where it shouldn't be. His talent alone is putting that Jag so high, and if he does go to Williams, Jag will lose out badly. Anyone from Aust. see his interview on RPM. I think he's off to Williams going by the way he answered questions about the rumours and his body language. Here's to some points for the race. I think Sir Frank would have to buy out Webbers contract from Flav and that would cost a lot, but it could be alot less than other drivers asking rates, whilst JV isn't asking for much, if anything at all, so it could well happen.

Villeneuve will not be back   :roll:  

Stop dreaming :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

if tht is true then i dun think it is a very good thing for F1... F1 needs ppl like villenueve to spice things up and how could another good driver to at least give ms and ferrari a run for their money be bad.......

He'll be back, in a BMW Williams, lapping your boy Heidfeld in his Jordan, that's if he isn't given the boot for Jos. 8)

Also, Martin Brundle mentioned that their is a rumour that JV will be testing the Williams. If this is true it is said it will be after Monaco GP weekend. Could he be back for Montreal GP?? It's all starting to unravel!!

JV will be raciong but for which team well thats unknow. he has options and well he has no way to look bad because hes not racing this year

He'll be back, in a BMW Williams, lapping your boy Heidfeld in his Jordan, that's if he isn't given the boot for Jos.  8)

Also, Martin Brundle mentioned that their is a rumour that JV will be testing the Williams. If this is true it is said it will be after Monaco GP weekend. Could he be back for Montreal GP?? It's all starting to unravel!!

yes martin did say a test might be in th eoffing at williams in the next couple weeks...oh man it's really gonna blow up if jv jumps into a williams. and how ordinary was ralf, again!

ralf was over 30 secs bahind sato and fisi was only 3 sec behind. if all the flak he's been copping isn't gonna make him pull his thumb out, then test jv, that outta do it.

If JV does test for Williams, you want to talk about lighting a fire under Ralfie's butt? It will either make him or break him...

If JV does test for Williams, you want to talk about lighting a fire under Ralfie's butt? It will either make him or break him...

Ralf can break his own head all by himself and crash too ! (several times)

Looks like Ralf better get some water out as he definitely is gonna burn up. JV will test at Paul Ricard this week, i put up another thread about this. If he performs here, put him in the car for Montreal, now that will get the spectators back and Bernie very happy indeed, although I have a feeling he has something to do with this.

JV wont be in a car this year unless R$ crackes a s##t and leaves with just the Brilain GPto go (hay kind of like what JV did). but yat lest hope hes there next year.

Sadly, i don't think this is gonna happen even for next year, talk about getting your hopes up for nothing :(