Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Happy Birthday Medilloni

'Ey up, Stiggy Snr. Happy birthday John, hope you have a great day.

Steph x

Happy Birthday old bean. B)

Happy Birthday, Meds from Sunny Spain!

happy late birthdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D :D all the best! (everyone can give happy bdays. happy late bdays r so much better. - no, gimme happy late bday on MY bday and i wont forgive you)

HEY! 55 is the new 40! I was just told that, and I believe it. And you will when you get here too!

Happy birthday buddy!

Thanks Mika, thanks for reminding everyone :P

'Ey up, Stiggy Snr. Happy birthday John, hope you have a great day.

Steph x

Ah, dearest Steph, it might only be a little 'x' you've put there, but it felt like a good snog to me :lol:

Happy birthday good old friend? So...what's your age? Jurassic? Cretassic? Paleozoic?

Geriatricazoid actually. You cheeky sod Andres! I guess yours is Rubberknobaric? :P

Happy Birthday, Meds from Sunny Spain!

Thanks Sean, but I don't believe you're in Spain, I reckon you're dressed in a plastic mac, furiously pedalling a tricycle after the (ex) Honda transporters :lol:

Happy Birthday mate!!!! another February partner!

Ecap! Thanks fella, hope the treatment's going ok btw (I have something similar going on - grab life by the pony tail and rodger the hell out of it ;) ) Wonder if you're a Pisces fish? Well, A Shark's a fish y'know.

'Cos my b/day is 19th it's split across Aquari-arse and Pisces stars-thingies - so I read them both and ditch the crap one, try it. you always have a good day :D

And Jez, Muzza, Aussie, Elgo, Schumi K, Brad, Katy, Meani, Tifosi, Freaky, AleHop, Brucey, and anyone I've forgotten (I've a good excuse to forget now!), a huge thanks for your toughts, wishes and p1ss taking.

I had a great, great day yesterday - went up to the Lakes (Hawkshead, Lake District - 'Google Earth' it) for a day mountain biking. I'm typing this with someone elses body. lost count of the number of times I bit the sh!t - think I need a 3 wheeler ;) Come to think about it, I wish they'd get a ski lift-thing for people like me, I only get a buzz going down the damn hills :lol:

Cheers everyone, and thanks again for your thoughts!!

B)

Sorry I missed this one, Sir Meds. Happy Birthday. Hope you got laid. :D

Sorry I missed this one, Sir Meds. Happy Birthday. Hope you got laid :D

Yeah I know, this was a damn lazy post. I do hope you got/get laid though, in fact I hope I get laid too, hell, lets all get laid.