Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SIDEPOD

Danica Patrick's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Shoot - Behind The Scenes Vid

I just saw the video but I couldn't listen to it I'll wait for a moment when my wife is not around to look at it the way I should I hope she can make it to F1 she will start with a new F1 record, the prettier F1 driver ever.

SIDEPOD, I am disappointed.

This is a serious Formula One forum. Yes, we make jokes. Even though some jokes might be a bit "risqu

SIDEPOD, I am disappointed.

This is a serious Formula One forum. Yes, we make jokes. Even though some jokes might be a bit "risqu

post-994-1235712842_thumb.jpg

post-994-1235712862_thumb.jpg

post-994-1235712894_thumb.jpg

Looks like Sidepod posting that link made AOL crash :D

Well if you did not like my earlier link...here are some more!!

http://tvlivestream.blogspot.com/search/la...anica%20patrick

A few more pics...

http://www.yardbarker.com/irl/articles/2nd...it_Issue/506535

Just in case the cat claws are out...here is one for the ladies...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fquPAKoRhNw...feature=related

Looks like Sidepod posting that link made AOL crash :D

:lol:

Having looked carefully at these photos, you know I think that's a 2008 rear end....

:D

It's a woman, on a car/next to a car! What's the big deal? She's not even got an attractive face!

It's a woman, on a car/next to a car! What's the big deal? She's not even got an attractive face!

Well.. your signature pics has a girl facing to right of camera, girl facing to the left of camera and girls in various rainbow colored dresses!! Maybe it is the pot calling the kettle... :lol:

Not only that if a broad climbed up on my car with heels on that better be all she has on. Danica is marketed as a hand job to the mass's

Not only that if a broad climbed up on my car with heels on that better be all she has on. Danica is marketed as a hand job to the mass's

Well said.

Rather watch her climbed up on my car with heels on than Andretti climbed up with soft slippers on.

If I wanted the body of a 10 year old girl, I'd just date a 10 year old girl.

So would now be an inappropriate time to say I think she's pretty?

She is pretty! Bying the opcional boobs (aka self-airbags) and she will be very pretty and fast!!!

I would like to see Jenson Button next to his f1 car in nothing but a pair of tight white boxers, all hot and sweaty pulling a sexy, manly pose!

I would like to see Jenson Button next to his f1 car in nothing but a pair of tight white boxers, all hot and sweaty pulling a sexy, manly pose!

Does this pic do it for you? :D

post-994-1238277652.jpg