Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FormulaSP

Brawn Gp

They were saying "I don't remember anyone saying Mercedes had the best engine".

:lol::lol: :lol:

Yes I distinctly remember them saying that. Whoever "they" are (the wizards?).

I think Ross put it quite well today:

Brawn told Auto Motor und Sport: "I am looking for long time partners, not sponsors who want to buy a cheap spot because of fast lap times."

Even F1's cynics are coming around to the realisation that the car is genuinely quick no matter the configuration, with the exclusion of underpowered Honda engines another factor at play.

"Just the driveability of the engine is a dream," Rubens Barrichello, referring to Brawn's customer deal with Mercedes-Benz, said. "Finally, when I accelerate, I have the feeling of knowing what to expect.

Soil themselves.

Priceless, my son :lol:

"The power of dreams"?

No, the power of 'teams'. That's what gives Brawn the edge.

Apparently Jenson's engine has blew in testing today. What were people saying about Mercedes being the best engine in F1? :P

That's what happens when you run it at an illegal amount of revs :whistling:

Soil themselves.

:lol:

That's what happens when you run it at an illegal amount of revs :whistling:

Or when you only have one car running flat out for five and a half days? Read Brawn remarks in the German media back in the thread. Whatever Ross is, he isn't a liar.

Or when you only have one car running flat out for five and a half days? Read Brawn remarks in the German media back in the thread. Whatever Ross is, he isn't a liar.

:D It's okay, that was just bait :P

Actually I am starting to believe that they have produced a very nifty car, still hard for me to get my head around the fact they seem to be quickest though, you'll have to forgive me for that, I'm a little slow you know ;)

And no, I don't think Brawn is an outright liar, although you show me a team principal who wouldn't bend the truth to show his team in a good light and I will show you maure hugging Ron Dennis.

Here's my theory:

2008: Honduhs were so slow that chicanes overtook them. McMerc 2nd in WCC.

2009: Wondas rulez. McMerc sucks.

It's pretty obvious that the cars we call Honda are actually McMercs and the McMercs are Hondas. Ross Brawn went to Woking at night and swtiched the cars. Ron Dennis is a gentleman and never noticed anything, not even the smell of sashimi coming from the cars and the signs of "Warning, fresh paint" written in Brawn's calligraphy.

Lewis thought about complaining when he saw the steering wheel's labels written in Japanese, but as he never actually understood the previous buttons he didn't wanted to sound like a fool.

Heikki thinks they still race at the same pace. Maybe even faster.

Ace.

I will show you maure hugging Ron Dennis.

*dribbler throws dinner in the bin*.

Obviously you don't read many other forums then my freind.

1. The other websites I visit require no reading

2. Friend.

Ah, so you don't want the email then?

1. The other websites I visit require no reading

The only words you need to be able to understand are "Enter" and "Exit"......

:D It's okay, that was just bait :P

Actually I am starting to believe that they have produced a very nifty car, still hard for me to get my head around the fact they seem to be quickest though, you'll have to forgive me for that, I'm a little slow you know ;)

And no, I don't think Brawn is an outright liar, although you show me a team principal who wouldn't bend the truth to show his team in a good light and I will show you maure hugging Ron Dennis.

Stupid me, Rainmaster, and I thought all TPs were gentlemen.

Obviously you don't read many other forums then my freind.

For myself, I only read them if they are in Japanese and never mention Lewis Hamilton.

For myself, I only read them if they are in Japanese and never mention Lewis Hamilton.

Cool, it's the complete opposite for most of the British public.

Cool, it's the complete opposite for most of the British public.

Tell me about it... Though I use a newspaper with Hamilton on it to put my plates on when I eat and now he's full of weird stains :P

But I think I need that Kimi quote for my signature: "F1 without the media would be paradise"

Tell me about it... Though I use a newspaper with Hamilton on it to put my plates on when I eat and now he's full of weird stains :P

But I think I need that Kimi quote for my signature: "F1 without the media would be paradise"

Haha, that'll teach him to be on newspapers!

That's a classic Kimi quote :D

My pal Chappo sent me these stats a moment ago. We're talking about one car with one engine here.

Barcelona Test

433 laps Completed @ 4.655km per lap

2015.61km Completed

Jerez Test

184 laps Completed @ 4.423km per lap

813.83km Completed

Total engine mileage before destruction by JB:

2829.44km

That is 9.2 Full race distances round Barcelona without an engine change. Unreal. Jens posts 1:17 something tomorrow?

I have also confirmed that Nando did his PB in a Q2 sim on fumes.

Give our thanks to Chappo! Very interesting. McLaren looked more respectable today, assuming they weren't Q2-simulating too. Any news on whether this is a fair assumption or not?

Obviously, Brawn GP has stunned the public, with many putting their money on either Jenson or Rubens to win the season opener. I think what many people don't know is that the team that would be Brawn GP continued developing their car from the time Honda's withdrawal was announced. Also, many tests were cancelled or delayed due to the weather. Rain/sandstorms. I think Brawn GP only lost about 5 days maximum to the other teams.

Brawn GP fans popping up everywherre, funnily enough they were all critics of Max, and none of them woudl admit that the only reason BGP has a snowball's chance of merely existing, forget scoring points is because of Max's standardization and cost cutting measures.

All heil Max!

I wonder if JB will win in Oz! Would be a bit of a shock result! In fact, if he has a chance to win the WDC and Lewis is languishing in the mid-field will the Great British public choose JB over Lewis?! I think the answer will of course be yes as they are all sheep!