Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FormulaSP

Brawn Gp

Harsh, I think. Rubens set a fast time near the end of the 2nd session & Jenson said they had an 'issue' which meant they couldnt get out of the garage for the last 25 minutes of that session, so JB could've gone out & gone quicker, who knows, doesnt make any difference anyway really.

Harsh? Certainly. Harsh is good where Jenson is concerned. He needs to forget about Jessica from Japan and drive Rubes into retirement. I will have nothing less and neither will Sir Richard!

Harsh works -right?

"The Impossible Dream"

Thanks for the saying Honda, we'll keep it thanks ;)

Before this thread slips away altogether, for everyone that was positive and weren't afraid to show a 'positive' in the face of so many negative... "they must be running on fumes", "....it's just to impress sponsors" comments - congratulations to you. :D And to all of the "they'll never make it"'s out there > :P:P:P

For all the heartache everyone in the team have gone through, this is a special day and I'm bloody happy for them - the opposition will catch up, but the boy's 'n girls at BrawnGP know they have a sniff of the top 3 steps for the foreseeable future. (I'm also bloody happy 'cos I placed a large bet on Jense 1st and Rubens 2nd many weeks ago - YEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: )

On to Richard Branson, and Virgin. The fun has just returned to F1, I know there's people out there that have no time for the guy (each to his own), but for me, he's a self-made success that knows how to motivate people, just as Brawn does - this is a match made in F1 Heaven. And of course, he's bringing F1 back to it's roots; lot's of attractive women in tow. Bargain :D

Hey John. Congrats. :D It seems I was a little on the pessimistic side regarding Brawn. :whistling: I'm almost as happy as you are to see Jense getting the car he deserves.

Hey John. Congrats. :D It seems I was a little on the pessimistic side regarding Brawn. :whistling: I'm almost as happy as you are to see Jense getting the car he deserves.

Thanks Muzza, though I think I'm happier with the winnings.... until the wife decides what to do with it ;)

Saw an interview after the race on the BBC F1 Forum red button Sky thing with Richard Branson, a bit of a funny quote: "it was a great race & also with the company of the Virgin girls" :lol: !