Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FormulaSP

Brawn Gp

I hope it's so boring you'd prefer to be in a Cafe with Muzza talking about spec cars vs. innovation. :scarf:

Ok, nothing is that boring :whistling::lol:

Well, Barrichello third fastest overall and another 111 laps under the belt for the team. Not too shabby, at all. He put a tenth on Jens but they're still 7 tenths off Kimi. It'll come.

Wow, BGP are doing very well! Anyone know who's supplying them engines??

EDIT: now I know Merc have supplied them engine thanks lfsdmclaren lol!

Keane. His bad decisions on gameplan. Playing that fool Luca who looses every ball he gets to his opponents, for this alone Benitez should be slaughtered. His crazy remarks about Ferguson and then be made to look like a fool 2 games after as Liverpool relinguishes the lead.

He's been terrible exposed........ a bad bad decisionmaker. Liverpool lost this championship because of him!

I say this and Liverpool thrashes Real M 4-0...oh the irony. I still don't believe in Benitez and his decisionmaking...

I say this and Liverpool thrashes Real M 4-0...oh the irony. I still don't believe in Benitez and his decisionmaking...

I'm a red devil supporter, and yourself?

Yes, you seem to have Benitez' flair for timing of comments :whistling:

Mind you, I said it was going to be boring, how wrong was that?? :lol:

And I said to yell at Liverpool but in the end I ended up yelling at the referee XD (And with a strong wish to kill a couple of rude loud b#####ds sitting next to me in the bar...) The match was cool but the penalty was unfair... stupid referee

And I said to yell at Liverpool but in the end I ended up yelling at the referee XD (And with a strong wish to kill a couple of rude loud b#####ds sitting next to me in the bar...) The match was cool but the penalty was unfair... stupid referee

:lol: I thought of you when I heard of the result.

This morning I got in class singing Hala Madrid :D Some classmates were so embarrassed about the match that they didn't even argue.After the gift they got on saturday against At. Madrid,this was just what they needed. :P

:lol: I thought of you when I heard of the result.

This morning I got in class singing Hala Madrid :D Some classmates were so embarrassed about the match that they didn't even argue.After the gift they got on saturday against At. Madrid,this was just what they needed. :P

What does Hala mean...like Viva or something? or is it hello?

That was no big deal. I've never seen Real Madrid in such a bad moment but Benitez is a good

I hate Manchester United, maybe because I always like to support underdogs ...sorry Ash...... :P

You think Liverpool is an underdog? Real Madrid and Liverpool are the very best teams of Europe. :angry:

Congratulations... You b######! :P

Now I hope Liverpool get his 6th trophy, but there are harder rivals than Real ahead.

Now I hope Liverpool get his 6th trophy, but there are harder rivals than Real ahead.

Real was supposed to be a hard rival! If they keep playing the same way as yesterday I'm gonna personally go and kick them good! Shaming Casillas, how dare they? <_< Making me feel pity for them because of the thrashing, again, how dare they? XD

What does Hala mean...like Viva or something? or is it hello?

yeah it's something like viva.Their anthem's name is Hala Madrid.

Go Liverpool! :D

You think Liverpool is an underdog? Real Madrid and Liverpool are the very best teams of Europe. :angry:

well, we can't win the Premier League.... Just the Ueafa now and then :(

That was no big deal. I've never seen Real Madrid in such a bad moment but Benitez is a good

Congratulations... You b######! :P

I do apologise, Aley, but I really thought we were just going to frustrate them at least for the first half and then catch them when they were frustrated. I was reasonably confident, well as confident as you can be when you support Liverpool, that we were going to win, just not like that! :lol:

Real was supposed to be a hard rival! If they keep playing the same way as yesterday I'm gonna personally go and kick them good! Shaming Casillas, how dare they? <_< Making me feel pity for them because of the thrashing, again, how dare they? XD

If anyone in that Real team was not shamed, it was Casillas. Some of the saves he pulled off where absolutely top drawer, really world class. Only for him it would have been a few more, I think.

One thing I will say, Real's heads never went down, well not until about 15mins from end, which is understandable, but they never gave up. I was quite impressed by that.

[... but there are harder rivals than Real ahead.

... such as Man Utd. :rolleyes:

Indeed.

Isn't this supposed to be a formula 1 forum? Please keep football discussions to the cafe or elsewhere! Thanks

Isn't this supposed to be a formula 1 forum? Please keep football discussions to the cafe or elsewhere! Thanks

What???? This is a formula 1 forum?????? Excuse me I did'nt notice....

Forget about it Ben!

And Paul, I was trying to say that only Casillas was great, but the performance of the team as a whole was quite not so good... Of course, they didn't give up, but they weren't really organized either. They didn't start to reach Reina until Liverpool were comfortably ahead and didn't pressure them.

Oooooooh, keep your knickers on there, Benny boy :lol:

What???? This is a formula 1 forum?????? Excuse me I did'nt notice....

:lol: