Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

The Worst Music And Dance Ever

Oh, so you like Alonso. :reddevile:

No, I don't, but as hard as it is listening Alonso when he wins bachata is still worse, beside i only come accros Alonso's speaking because I like F1 but there's no scape from Bachata, I went to sears a few month ago and there they had Aventura in every TV set, I tried very hard but couldn't wake up, it wasn't a nightmare it was real, spooky, very spooky experience.

No, I don't, but as hard as it is listening Alonso when he wins bachata is still worse...

I promise Alonso can't sing. He only sings Asturias, patria querida once a year. That's all.

Let me tell you this, that music in called "Musica de amargue" something like bitterness music, it could be different I am not very good translating, the thing is that this music was came out of peeple who was suffering because they were dump by somebody and they were what we call "Amargado" or bitter becuase of that pain, so the peple who sing this, if this is singing, they modify their voices to make sound like they are in terrible pain, almost like crying, some have change this a little by writing song with another kind of meaning in their lyrics but the damage is done, there is no cure for what my have done to the world, it's amazing that even here I found people who like this..whatever it is.

don't bother to translate!i know spanish!i see your point,as far as the lyrics are concerned!they are always filled with despair as if it was the end of the world...!but aventura lyrics are different...they are more modern and normal!!!

p.s:guys,don't shoot me,please!they are not that bad! :lol::lol::lol:

Believe me I rather see Alonso breaking all Schumi's record than having to live listening bachata everyday.

oh my god...oh my god...i think i'm falling off my chair!you didn't actually write that,right?something's wrong with my eyes!or something's wrong with you!do you want us to call a doctor? :lol: ok seriously,now i really understand how much you hate bachata!i won't try to change your mind again.i promise!

I promise Alonso can't sing. He only sings Asturias, patria querida once a year. That's all.

of course he can.

go to 0:35 and listen!!! :lol::lol::lol:

don't bother to translate!i know spanish!i see your point,as far as the lyrics are concerned!they are always filled with despair as if it was the end of the world...!but aventura lyrics are different...they are more modern and normal!!!

p.s:guys,don't shoot me,please!they are not that bad! :lol::lol::lol:

oh my god...oh my god...i think i'm falling off my chair!you didn't actually write that,right?something's wrong with my eyes!or something's wrong with you!do you want us to call a doctor? :lol: ok seriously,now i really understand how much you hate bachata!i won't try to change your mind again.i promise!

There was this Christian singer who was a friend of my church and he used to visit my church a lot and I even got to talk to him but I never saw him singing at my church so I bougth 3 of his CDs I found on a christian store, as soon as I got home I started to listen thoses CDs until I found a bachata in one of them, I never played thoses CDs again and gave them to the first person I thought it would take them away.

Now you can really understand what I feel about it.