Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

The Worst Music And Dance Ever

The people in the country were I was born invented a music that is with no doubt the worst music of all time and the way they dance it is still worse, there was a time when only the poorest people of the country listened to it but the Noise, I prefer to call it like that, was gaining ground in the people and by the time I got out the country the greatest artist of Dominican Republic were singing that noise.

At that time I was happy becasue I thought that living in USA it would be a way to get away from it, how wrong I was, the very fisrt day here I found people listening to that noise near my home and sometimes I could even hear it while I was in bed, the main problem was a lot of people form DR live in that city so it was alomost the same as living in there, finally I moved to Baltimore were I thought it would be a place were I could hardly find a noise like that, but there is no luck here eather, the people from other countries have that noise in teir cell phone everywhere they go to work place and when they get a call they have that noise instead of music form their country adn the worse part is that my wife loves it and I even found one of thoses songs in an MP3 CD I made, she was downloading thoses noises in my computer adn I didn't know it, so I took all the songs I had in that carpet adn there was that nasty sound in my CD 100 miles from home in a highway.

Now I will provide a link so you can judge for yourself this...it's hard for me to avoid words like garbage when I talk about this noise, here is the link

if you think there is a worse music let me know maybe I will feel better knowing that there are someone out there who is having a worse time with music than me.

I almost forgot this is call Bachata.

Can someone please move this thread(complain) to the cafe were it should be.

There's no need to move this thread to the cafe. You could write Alonso is the best and it would fit here perfectly.

BTW, this is the right thread for this.

:lol: That is truly horrible music, Tommy. The dance is too silly too.

Whenever I visit my relatives we have to

to this crap.

to this crap.

I am amazed the Scottish didn't make use of bagpipe music as a weapon in the early wars against England, they would have never lost at Falkirk. You can't properly fire a bow while covering your ears, after all.

Libertango is hardly one of Piazzolla's finest moments. For modern tango I certainly recomend Gotan Project anyday. I've been looking for some tango clip without the acrobatics for the tourists. As you can see, tango is not always an ultra sensual dance, but more of a mix between lots of rubbing together (which is good) with a martial art (at least, when I try to dance it).

There's no need to move this thread to the cafe. You could write Alonso is the best and it would fit here perfectly.

BTW, this is the right thread for this.

That is a really funny video, I know that my son will like it.

to this crap.

It sounds like the person playing that is no better than me, the background sound is really anoying, but let me explain a little more about my case against that "music", in country we have waht we call "Colmadon" which is a bodega but is this case is suppose to be a big one were people can go to drink and dance and also buy everything you can find in a bodega and even in a drugstore too (you don't need prescirption) in thoses places the music is so loud that you can hear it block away, so when you go to sleep you will need the help of a noisy fan to help you avoid the noise from the colmadon but in myc outry we have lots of blackout and the Colmadon is alway equiped with an emergency generator, in that case all you can do is try to pay no attention to the noise and try to sleep with it, but that's not all we also have a special way of transport called "guaguas Voladoras" or flying buses and "carros de concho" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7uLjZdyNYQ I don't think the word "concho" can be translated but carros is cars, thoses vehicles more than 90% of the time are playing than "music" too, so you have to listen to it even if you don't want to, there is no restriction about how loud can you play music at you house and the neighbours are listening music and trying to isolate the sound from the nearest radio by pumping up their own volume, it's a nighmare if you don like that music.

I am amazed the Scottish didn't make use of bagpipe music as a weapon in the early wars against England, they would have never lost at Falkirk. You can't properly fire a bow while covering your ears, after all.

Libertango is hardly one of Piazzolla's finest moments. For modern tango I certainly recomend Gotan Project anyday. I've been looking for some tango clip without the acrobatics for the tourists. As you can see, tango is not always an ultra sensual dance, but more of a mix between lots of rubbing together (which is good) with a martial art (at least, when I try to dance it).

This is a nice music and a nice dance too.

This is a nice music and a nice dance too.

What is weird/strange/incredible is the fact that if you still live in Baltimore, I'm likely about 1 hr from you. Just 64 miles north on I-95, first exit in Delaware (Rt. 1). This IS a small World...

Piotr even has a religious wife too, Tommy. :) You guys should meet up.

That's a good idea, we can plan a meeting in one of my trips to NY as I have to pass that Exit on I-95.

well,i don't like the dance.the moves are a bit exaggerated, i think.but as far the music is concerned,it's not that bad after all.i really like modern bachata mixed with R&B and other genres...the kind of music that Aventura play.they are a great band and their songs are absolutely amazing! :thumb:

Aventura?nooooo :o:o :o :o :o

don't mention them,they could come back!!!

Their song 'obsesion' is guilty of some of my numerous mental problems.Ok the rest were genuinely in here before that song came out but we're not talking about that :whistling: The thing is that their music is terrible,repetitive and 4-5 years ago it was played everywhere: radio,pubs,cars,shops...

pheew this is a good therapy.

keep on with the thread :)

Aventura?nooooo :o:o:o:o:o

Their song 'obsesion' is guilty of some of my numerous mental problems.Ok the rest were genuinely in here before that song came out but we're not talking about that :whistling: The thing is that their music is terrible,repetitive and 4-5 years ago it was played everywhere: radio,pubs,cars,shops...

Yes, yes!!

Aventura?nooooo :o:o :o :o :o

you see, you know what I mean and belieme in my country is worse, you were only having trouble with Aventura bu there are hundreds of thoses bands in my country and most of them are worse than aventura so you can imagine how bad it can be.

you see, you know what I mean and belieme in my country is worse, you were only having trouble with Aventura bu there are hundreds of thoses bands in my country and most of them are worse than aventura so you can imagine how bad it can be.

:wacko: I feel your pain Schumikonen...it should be forbidden in public places,this definitely hurts you more than smoking.

well,i don't like the dance.the moves are a bit exaggerated, i think.but as far the music is concerned,it's not that bad after all.i really like modern bachata mixed with R&B and other genres...the kind of music that Aventura play.they are a great band and their songs are absolutely amazing! :thumb:

Let me tell you this, that music in called "Musica de amargue" something like bitterness music, it could be different I am not very good translating, the thing is that this music was came out of peeple who was suffering because they were dump by somebody and they were what we call "Amargado" or bitter becuase of that pain, so the peple who sing this, if this is singing, they modify their voices to make sound like they are in terrible pain, almost like crying, some have change this a little by writing song with another kind of meaning in their lyrics but the damage is done, there is no cure for what my have done to the world, it's amazing that even here I found people who like this..whatever it is.

:wacko: I feel your pain Schumikonen...it should be forbidden in public places,this definitely hurts you more than smoking.

You are completely right I prefer to have someone smoking next to me than listening to this, and I can stand that smoke.

I have an interesting question for you:

Bachata or Alonso? :eusa_think:

I have an interesting question for you:

Bachata or Alonso? :eusa_think:

Believe me I rather see Alonso breaking all Schumi's record than having to live listening bachata everyday.

How about Alonso singing Bachata?

That would probably finish him off.

I won't even think about it I already feel sick just by reading this.

Believe me I rather see Alonso breaking all Schumi's record than having to live listening bachata everyday.

Oh, so you like Alonso. :reddevile: