Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash1

Is Mclaren Screwed This Season?

You know, Steve, if someone walked in here and said he was objective I'd kick him out for being a liar first thing... :P

You know, Steve, if someone walked in here and said he was objective I'd kick him out for being a liar first thing... :P

Yes, and we all know what guts mean. Most of us don't like McLaren's guts. Many like pizza, others prefer Sauerkraut... :)

Yes, and we all know what guts mean. Most of us don't like McLaren's guts. Many like pizza, others prefer Sauerkraut... :)

Un pizza margarita!

Today McLaren showed they have a good car. Very consistent times in the long runs. I think they've solved some of their problems if not all of them.

Damn! I seriously hope not, will be good to see a mix up, meaning McLarens at the back of the grid :P

Again, please justify your dislike for all things McLaren.

I'd like to see a mix-up (ie someone else at the front). But if McLaren making a lemon means a Ferrari walkover, then I don't see why any serious fan of the sport would suggest it. Even the tifosi must get bored when there's no competition.

I still reiterate my belief that we won't know what's what until the cars go a full race distance. Tires are going to be a major issue this year, especially the rears, so how well or badly the car uses them will be a factor in determining pace. Let's wait until after a few race distances before we write off anyone.

I'd like to see a mix-up (ie someone else at the front). But if McLaren making a lemon means a Ferrari walkover, then I don't see why any serious fan of the sport would suggest it. Even the tifosi must get bored when there's no competition.

I still reiterate my belief that we won't know what's what until the cars go a full race distance. Tires are going to be a major issue this year, especially the rears, so how well or badly the car uses them will be a factor in determining pace. Let's wait until after a few race distances before we write off anyone.

Yes and yes.

Indeedy, bias has no place in this forum, no siree :whistling:

Yep.

anyone discounting mclaren are idiots and are wishfully thinking....its not like they have a peugeot up their asses this time

It seems the ostrich still has its head in the sand. Why would anybody dislike McLaren? That's a tough one!!!

It seems the ostrich still has its head in the sand.......

.....but then it came up for fresh air and became an atheist.

.....but then it came up for fresh air and became an atheist.

Indeed. With that signature you're talking almost textbook irony.

The problem with you and every other person who thinks it's their right to thrash their religious beliefs down my throat, is that you are too pompous to accept that some people can live their life well, they recognise when they are wrong, when they have hurt and how to make things right. They learn and they can teach. They have principles and morals.

You need a book and and a belief in a fictitious being. You need to believe that you won't burn. Religion has a hold on you because it has brainwashed you into believing that not believing will do you harm.

I pity you.

You and McLaren, who, back on topic, are screwed.

I know people can have principles and morals without believing in God. But...

You need a book and and a belief in a fictitious being. You need to believe that you won't burn. Religion has a hold on you because it has brainwashed you into believing that not believing will do you harm.

Do you think Jesus Christ is a fictitious being?

You and McLaren, who, back on topic, are screwed.

They're not.

"Wisdom is to be found with God and nowhere else. And unless the quest for wisdom brings a man to his knees in awe and reverence, knowing his own helplessness to make himself wise, wisdom remains for him a closed book"

try again

Nonsense.

There's no question in my mind that I live in a world of fools. In fact, everyone born into this world comes in with congenital foolishness

Do you think Jesus Christ is a fictitious being?

I don't think he's anything, not now. I think a man called Jesus Christ did exist. I think he did things for people and those people believed he was somebody special. The word spread and he became the stuff of legend. The story got passed around alot and then it got put in a book. People like reading that book now because it has some lessons that make sense.

It's the beardy bloke, God, who I think is fictitious.

And McLaren are screwed.

I don't think he's anything, not now. I think a man called Jesus Christ did exist. I think he did things for people and those people believed he was somebody special. The word spread and he became the stuff of legend. The story got passed around alot and then it got put in a book. People like reading that book now because it has some lessons that make sense.

And McLaren are screwed.

Well said.

You're right. He's not beard.

And McLaren are screwed.

They're not.