Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash1

Is Mclaren Screwed This Season?

Hello, is anybody home. Abbas, abbas, are you there!!!?

Anyway, judging from the final testing times, I think we can all unequivocally agree that MaClaren are totally screwed this season.

You sound like the guy who promised to run naked around a track if Mclaren won.

Look, his real name is Steve.

BTW are you interested in converting to the Church of Hamilton? B)

Heretic! The church of Ralph Firman is the only true church!

(remember him?)

The above was cut and paste from here I take it.....

http://www.gty.org/Resources/Sermons/90-235

Since you are too lazy to form your own thoughts, I won't bother either. I'll just quote Mr Einstein:

"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish"

Roll on Melbourne...... :lol:

Priceless. The cut 'n paste artiste fumbles again. :lol:

Heretic! The church of Ralph Firman is the only true church!

(remember him?)

:lol: Dunno!

Back to the topic,

adding more sense to one of Oli's (whats your name man?) posts in this thread,

McLaren appeared to make a much-needed step forward in performance at Jerez on Wednesday as Heikki Kovalainen lapped almost a second faster than the team had managed so far this week.

After the Woking squad

:lol: Dunno!

Back to the topic,

adding more sense to one of Oli's (whats your name man?) posts in this thread,

McLaren appeared to make a much-needed step forward in performance at Jerez on Wednesday as Heikki Kovalainen lapped almost a second faster than the team had managed so far this week.

After the Woking squad

Oli's (whats your name man?)

My name is Oli. As in, short for Oliver.

Abbas, you and the Dribbler (I like his name, I hope his wife does not mind) are intelligent men with good things. I would like to see more of your good things.

This Ash person is very dangerous with his words, there is no love or goodness in his soul. I think his God might not be the right one.

My English tutor says in English they would call ash a '****wit'. i will look this up to see what it is. But I don't think it is good.

How is your Mr Aston Martin?

EDIT: By the way. I have checked, and Mr Dennis is a Christian. Why then does Ash hate his fellow Christian? I have looked up '****wit' and it is not good. Please will somebody be lending Ash a bible, I think he might be reading the wrong one. We must help him.

Maybe he read the right one but missed the point.

:lol:

The kindest thing you can say about Ash is: maybe he's an atheist making fun of Christians.

This forum rocks! Amazing how we got from McLaren sucking hind tit to religion. Meh. I'm a fence-sitter and claim agnosticism, which is a fancy word for "who knows?" It can neither be proved or disproved. I would dare say if aliens came down and said, "look you bitches, we seeded this world with you little b#####ds just to see what you would do and you really mucked it up and now you must be punished," we still wouldn't believe it. I say, if you wanna believe, then believe. If you don't then don't. Just don't tell me what do to because, "nobody puts baby in the corner!" Ahem.

However, I would like to respectfully request that if there is a higher intelligence that they allow Alonso to kick a## this season- or Kimi or Vettel. Thank you. Oh and on a more realistic note...I'm not so sure McLaren are screwed as Kovy was able to close some of the gaps recently. b#####d :P

I expect if discussions concerning God have to go somewhere in this forum...

If and only if you're are using the word God as Fernando Alonso's term of endearment and gratitude. :)

This forum rocks! Amazing how we got from McLaren sucking hind tit to religion.

Usually it takes much less than 6 pages. We must be slipping.....

Meh. I'm a fence-sitter and claim agnosticism, which is a fancy word for "who knows?" It can neither be proved or disproved.

Fair enough. I'm never against anyone believing in a god or gods (or being unsure), providing they don't slavishly adhere to pointless religious dogma like drones, and providing they are able to acknowledge that there's no evidence either way. As a philosophical question it's an interesting one- where do the ends of our reality lie? Can we rationalize our entire existence into terms our brain can understand? And so on.

But I'm still of the opinion that if you believe in an actual heaven and an actual hell, and an invisible man in the clouds who watches over us, you're a moron :rolleyes: .

awwwww man...I missed the whole religious debate of 2009...bloody timezones...why didn't God create the earth so we all lived in the same timezone so we could all then debate his existence at the same time...ffs...

and......Macca now 3rd fastest of all cars at Jerez this test season...take brawn away for their teaspoonfull fuel runs, and that makes them second....

....someone will be running nude soon.....most likely a streaker at the cricket, but my words will be prophetic all the same :P

Oops, I forgot that.... :D

Hey abbas_gear. You've been here ages but did you ever tell us your name?

Hey abbas_gear. You've been here ages but did you ever tell us your name?

His name is Shane. We're all named Shane. Because MY Bible says that God wants us all to be named Shane.

(Actually, the cool members really do know his name).

His name is Shane. We're all named Shane. Because MY Bible says that God wants us all to be named Shane.

Who? Shane's name?

That's Shane, of course...

Ya!

Shal I quantify this?