Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Formula 1's New Champion: The Blackberry

Now we all understand why the McLaren is underperforming during the pre-season tests. They'll improve once Hamilton drive using the actual steering wheel. :bangin:

Hmm, not sure never used one, perhaps they just adapted it somehow. There are some clever people in F1 (despite what Murray says :P ).

:lol:

You must be counting Max.

Now we all understand why the McLaren is underperforming during the pre-season tests. They'll improve once Hamilton drive using the actual steering wheel. :bangin:

Let's hope so, eh, Alejandro?

OK, I'm quite dumbstruck at your postcount George. But after admitting it I think I'll be fine XD

Sorry for off-topic

There is quite a big gap between our post counts, I thought for every post I made there was an equal and similar reaction from you :P Guess I was wrong! :D

Post count = Internet access*Number of opinions (aka mouthiness) - Work

You must be counting Max.

Of course I am counting Mad Max :D

But we must never ever forget, that even though he is intelligent he is a dirty old man who needs help. Same goes for Andres.

There is quite a big gap between our post counts, I thought for every post I made there was an equal and similar reaction from you :P Guess I was wrong! :D

Of course I am counting Mad Max :D

But we must never ever forget, that even though he is intelligent he is a dirty old man who needs help. Same goes for Andres.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

I am not intelligent. So there!

Flattery will get you nowhere.

I am not intelligent. So there!

I'm not sure Murray will help you anymore, he likes them dirty and intelligent you know! I guess he still has Max though, and he does need an awful lot of help, arguably even more than you :D

I can explain that, it's all about being funny. I'm not, you are. So the difference comes from the jokes. Maybe I should start tailing your posts only writing this: :lol:

I think that would fix it :P

Nah, keep it up, that way I can rest assured that even if I'm lazy to write you'll be there to voice my opinion :P

I can explain that, it's all about being funny. I'm not, you are. So the difference comes from the jokes. Maybe I should start tailing your posts only writing this: :lol:

I think that would fix it :P

Nah, keep it up, that way I can rest assured that even if I'm lazy to write you'll be there to voice my opinion :P

You're too kind Tanita :wub::P Lets face it, I mostly just post a bunch of lame semen jokes! :lol:

Also, I think you underestimate how good your posts are, and remember, I am always right and you have to agree with me :D

The thing is, I'm pretty lazy too, just think how many posts I would make if I wasn't :o:lol: