Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Beware The Fastest Car Of The 2009 Field

I don't know if I must laugh or cry, or be sad or happy... just add more fuel to the speculation folks, just increases the exitement... Bring forth Melbourne!!!!!!!

Toyota suggest their car 'fastest' in 2009 F1 field

Toyota have hinted that on the basis of pre-season Formula 1 testing, they have produced the 'fastest' package on the 2009 grid in the shape of the TF109

I don't know if I must laugh or cry, or be sad or happy... just add more fuel to the speculation folks, just increases the exitement... Bring forth Melbourne!!!!!!!

Yes there is the faint whiff of male cow poo in the air with that press release.... :)

:lol: eloquently stated!!!

:)

Toyota are now up for the Total F1 Bollocks award for unashamed bullsh*t. Other nominees include:

1) David Coulthard for his annual "This is the year I am going to be world champion" comments

2) Honda for their Earth Dreams concept

3) FIA for stating each year that their proposed technical changes will improve overtaking...

:)

Toyota are now up for the Total F1 Bollocks award for unashamed bullsh*t. Other nominees include:

1) David Coulthard for his annual "This is the year I am going to be world champion" comments

2) Honda for their Earth Dreams concept

3) FIA for stating each year that their proposed technical changes will improve overtaking...

I was'nt aware this was annual bulls##t....hmmmm

>

^ I hope they'll out and the rest will follow.

The death of this on glorious but retarded-beyond-belief-series is the only good thing that can possibly happen.

If they are really that fast, they should be thinking about bringing back Ralph Schumacher just in case they need someone to blame.

I know one more of those,Meanioni:

PDLR's: I still think that some year I'll get a seat. :P

But this one isn't so funny cause he's a really kind guy and commited to his work -_- .

If they are really that fast, they should be thinking about bringing back Ralph Schumacher just in case they need someone to blame.

:lol::lol:

Don't tell me he's still saying it.

Don't tell me he's still saying it.

Considering his performances during the last season, his possibilities have actually improved now that he is not driving.

:lol: I hope you'll be tuning in to the BBC for DC's expert analysis. They should have him and Louise Goodman doing one of the digital commentaries. Now he's not expected to participate even in the first half of a grand prix they can flirt all race long.

hey brad cant tel if your sig is your post or yor post is your post its so long! srry im drunk1

Considering his performances during the last season, his possibilities have actually improved now that he is not driving.

BAHAHAHAHA! :roll: