Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DOF_power

'quickie' Divorce To Cost Ecclestone

The thing I find most amusing is that she complains about not seeing him! Surely if you're 30 years younger and 30cm taller than your husband you'd rather not see him? XD

The thing I find most amusing is that she complains about not seeing him! Surely if you're 30 years younger and 30cm taller than your husband you'd rather not see him? XD

True, and he paid her

Yeah! But we shouldn't forget that she put up with him for 25 years and even had kids with him.. eww... not that I can say "eww" about Tamara Ecclestone, you guys would kill me XD

Yeah! But we shouldn't forget that she put up with him for 25 years and even had kids with him.. eww... not that I can say "eww" about Tamara Ecclestone, you guys would kill me XD

As long as we have you, we don't need Tamara! :D

Well... the problem is that whilst she may be fairly pretty - having seen her compere the Red Bull Air Race there wasn't "a lot going on upstairs....." and, it would mean having Bernie as your potential future father-in law :o

You also have to hope that as she gets older she would look more like her mother than her father.... :D

A friend was telling me earlier how this divorce sounds like a setup. His argument is that the reasons for the divorce are bland (suddenly Ecclestone works too much), that the settlement has come about too quickly (without the usual bitterness and bickering over who gets what), that many of Ecclestone's companies have always been in his wife's name to begin with, and that, ultimately, Ecclestone is a sharp guy that wouldn't let himself get screwed over like this.

The bottom line, I guess, is that there is a chance this whole divorce is but a business operation masterminded by Ecclestone with the probable objective of getting around some legal hurdles, say, taxes or a new business venture that could have substantial liabilities.

Surely if you're 30 years younger and 30cm taller than your husband you'd rather not see him? XD

:lol: Maybe that was the whole trouble; on cloudy days she really could not see him.

A friend was telling me earlier how this divorce sounds like a setup. His argument is that the reasons for the divorce are bland (suddenly Ecclestone works too much), that the settlement has come about too quickly (without the usual bitterness and bickering over who gets what), that many of Ecclestone's companies have always been in his wife's name to begin with, and that, ultimately, Ecclestone is a sharp guy that wouldn't let himself get screwed over like this.

The bottom line, I guess, is that there is a chance this whole divorce is but a business operation masterminded by Ecclestone with the probable objective of getting around some legal hurdles, say, taxes or a new business venture that could have substantial liabilities.

Or, he shagged an eighteen year old and old botox face found out.