Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Melbourne Gp. Practice, Quali

2009 is Goooooooo!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, I can't wait another 24 hours for this thread to exist! It's been an interesting off season with all the Brawn, kers, and medals discussion. Now it's time to put the pedal to the metal as it were. So bring on P1 and let the discussions begin! :D

Man, practice is taking so long to start, maybe they should move it forward on my request. It's times like this that I wish I could still control time.

My favourite quote for these moments: "Mistakes are all out there, waiting to be made"

Yep. The universe is no more than a Brobdingnagian goofup...

Well, never too early to ask for live feeds... anyone?

Lol guys! I'm also staying up. Probably not for FP2 of course... no one with msn time for me? That way I won't fall asleep...

If the first practice is like in previous years, the drivers won't go out more than a lap... still, I'm hoping to at least get to see the cars and, why not, if McLaren has already managed to copy BGP's diffuser. That would explain McLaren's silence on the matter and would be interesting fuel for many insights into what's going on...

Brawn GP has shown their first improvement for Melbourne: Rubinho has substantially more hair than last year.

Brawn GP has shown their first improvement for Melbourne: Rubinho has substantially more hair than last year.

Or less head...

I could see some hair on top of his helmet. :lol:

Oh man, the cars are so different and the slicks... I thought I was watching GP2.

[quote name='Murray Walker' post='285579' date='Mar 27 2009, 02:40 AM']Or old Ferrari secrets?[/quote]
Nah, they're lazy b#####ds!

They all are!

Are they going to accomplish more than a lap each?

Hmm, I wonder...

By the way, have I said already that I like the Toyota's front wing? ^^

Or less head...

Nah...definitely more hair. Flavio has already filed a complaint to the FIA to deem that extra hair illegal.

Hair development was frozen, although many drivers found a loophole that allows them to grow those awful stubbles. McLaren was appalled because both of their drivers together have less hair than me. But inside sources tell me that it is just to disorient the competition. Lewis pubes...but I said too much.

Or old Ferrari secrets?

Don't you get the feeling, though, that Ferrari is out of secrets?

Brawn, Schumacher, Todt, all pushed out by Montemezolo... somehow, Ferrari seems to be struggling more.

Nah...definitely more hair. Flavio has already filed a complaint to the FIA to deem that extra hair illegal.

Hair development was frozen, although many drivers found a loophole that allows them to grow those awful stubbles. McLaren was appalled because both of their drivers together have less hair than me. But inside sources tell me that it is just to disorient the competition. Lewis pubes...but I said too much.

Illegal ballast...