Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Melbourne Gp. Practice, Quali

Schumi was there, lurking... XD

So was Piquet, Sr. Although I think he was rather hiding out of embarrassment.

Massa is sporting a pathetic excuse of a goatee. I guess Ferrari is really behind in the facial hair development department. Obviously that goatee wasn't even tested before Melbourne.

Massa is sporting a pathetic excuse of a goatee. I guess Ferrari is really behind in the facial hair development department. Obviously that goatee wasn't even tested before Melbourne.

:lol:

Hahahahah.

The Ferrari steering wheel looks really overcrowded. Will there be button problems? XD

Nah...definitely more hair. Flavio has already filed a complaint to the FIA to deem that extra hair illegal.

Hair development was frozen, although many drivers found a loophole that allows them to grow those awful stubbles. McLaren was appalled because both of their drivers together have less hair than me. But inside sources tell me that it is just to disorient the competition. Lewis pubes...but I said too much.

:lol:

Hmm, I wonder...

By the way, have I said already that I like the Toyota's front wing? ^^

I didn't hear I guess! :blush:

Nah, they're lazy b#####ds!

They all are!

Are they going to accomplish more than a lap each?

Is Ferrari Lazy? Yes, even today a guy working for Ferrari told me so....(road car related guy) ;)

Alonso and Barrichello are still in the box. Are they exchanging some hair?

Barichello complains its too short to fill the gap.

Brawn GP has shown their first improvement for Melbourne: Rubinho has substantially more hair than last year.

If I were in his place I am sure I would have lost a lot, but i guess I will be losing some hair after all...if the economic situation doesnt get better any soon. :D

Kimi on a flying lap now, trying to find the right spot to make his usual Q3 mistake.

guys..link..pls any live feeds..pleees..cmon,,,