Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Melbourne Gp. Practice, Quali

Word at the paddock is that Alonso was frantically working on his facial hair between P1 and P2. Let's see how it worked out.

Other folk will show up soon... we've been waiting for too long for this. Come the mid-season, only a few will bother with the Friday practices, though.

Word at the paddock is that Alonso was frantically working on his facial hair between P1 and P2. Let's see how it worked out.

Perfectly shaved like Raikkonen? :P

Other folk will show up soon... we've been waiting for too long for this. Come the mid-season, only a few will bother with the Friday practices, though.

Well Angie is here so now we're two for Alonso's army!

Perfectly shaved like Raikkonen? :P

Kimi looks are deceiving. We know how those nordic folks are. He is probably hairy but his h air is so thin and blonde it's almost invisible.

Alonso had a moment. That car looks anything but competitive.

Where in the 2009 regulations is stipulated that TV guys should explain every five minutes what a KERS system is?

We all know by now what a KERS is. Even if we don't know what an exhaust pipe is.

Kimi looks are deceiving. We know how those nordic folks are. He is probably hairy but his h air is so thin and blonde it's almost invisible.

Invisible hair? That's even worse than the illegal diffusers! :lol:

Alonso had a moment. That car looks anything but competitive.

I don't want to be pessimist but it looks worse than the R28. Uglier anyway. :(

Yep sorry guys...must be because of the country...

Can I get a one line summary of FP1? :D

Btw I'm starting to like those cars!

Where in the 2009 regulations is stipulated that TV guys should explain every five minutes what a KERS system is?

We all know by now what a KERS is. Even if we don't know what an exhaust pipe is.

A what pipe?

Pothead.

Can I get a one line summary of FP1? :D

The illegal diffuser is working pretty well, but Renault's problems are much more than that. :D

The illegal diffuser is working pretty well, but Renault's problems are much more than that. :D

Bah,nothing to worry about.They're 3rd and 4th...wait a sec,my laptop is upside down... :D

Bah,nothing to worry about.They're 3rd and 4th...wait a sec,my laptop is upside down... :D

Endearing optimism...

Oh, look... LOOK!

Alonso is 1st! And Piquet is 2nd!

Oh no, I was playing yoga and... :D

yoga_classes_in_mexico_upside_down.jpg