Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Melbourne Gp. Practice, Quali

Raikkonen is last. I'd say it's because he is wearing KERS.

Did they mention anything on BBC?

The BBC guys are STILL trying to figure out what the KERS is... latest news claims it's a toaster.

Oh, look... LOOK!

Alonso is 1st! And Piquet is 2nd!

Oh no, I was playing yoga and... :D

yoga_classes_in_mexico_upside_down.jpg

Indian Yoga:

yoga1.jpg

Argentinian Yoga:

yoga2.jpg

The BBC guys are STILL trying to figure out what the KERS is... latest news claims it's a toaster.

I think It's a flying lap killer.

Oh, Massa good move.

Damn, those front wings are humongous...

Kimi improves and now is "only" a second away from a respectable position.

Ferraris are having some serious grip issues.

It could be because of KERS. It wears the tires a lot.

Kimi on the move P11... better than dead last i guess Lol

The good: he is faster than the other two WDCs out there.

The bad: he is still slower than Sutil in his Force India...

It could be because of KERS. It wears the tires a lot.

Ok, next person that mention KERS gets shot. :wacko:

The McLaren slow pace explained. Hamilton is on a race simulation with fuel for 600 laps...

:lol:

But...surprise! They are sporting a new rear diffuser. Somebody was wondering why they were so quiet about the whole diffuser thing?

But...surprise! They are sporting a new rear diffuser. Somebody was wondering why they were so quiet about the whole diffuser thing?

interesting.... let the games begin

Lewis debriefing (showing how much his technical knowledge has improved):

-"The car is too slow. Oversteering at corners 12 and 14th. Even on full revs the car lacked horsepower. I recommend changing the dynamic balance and..."

- "Lewis, did you release the parking brake?"

- "Oops..."

Of course. This is a conspiracy of epic proportions.

You see. The season is fixed _again_ for Hamilton to win it. The shrewed Ecclestone agrees to let McLaren use an illegal diffuser but, argues, BGP must have it first, thus drawing attention away from McLaren. Then, all complains are dismissed over _BGP's_ diffuser and McLaren shows up for the first race with the diffuser looking as innocent as babies.

Don't take my word for it. I'm just paraphrasing Cavallino, the TF1 prophet.

Comments? BBC comments?

Bourdais and Buemi sandwich Kovalainen, Hamilton and Piquet.

I hope Piquet win on Sunday. It would be very good for Alonso.

Please no sucKERS.

I like them new cars :) Whoever is on the pace, it's going to be much more exciting during a race because of rear graining as the track cools down. And on sunday it will be really cool :)

Comments? BBC comments?

Bourdais and Buemi sandwich Kovalainen, Hamilton and Piquet.

I hope Piquet win on Sunday. It would be very good for Alonso.

Please no sucKERS.

The BBC commentators have chocked on KERS.

Not a peep from them.

I have just finished watching Practice two on the BBC's red button service. Here are my initial thoughts;

Brawn have raw pace. Forget about 'Button being more motivated by a good car' nonsense, though. Barrichello will keep him more than honest, that's for sure. In fact, I bet he finishes ahead of him. Frank Williams said that he thought Brawn would run and hide during the race. But I don't think that will happen because Nico may have something to say about that. That's great news. Williams were obviously a liitle conservative in their predictions.

For me though, the best looking car out there, the car that looks planted in corners, stable under braking and not bobbing around over the bumps, is the Toyota. In the hands of Trulli, it looked marvellous. No need to 'thruppeny bit' the corners. One steering input. If Team Willy and Ross's motors are fast, Toyota are smooth and consistent. I'm going to tip Trulli for a win.

Ferrari, as Andres said are struggling for grip. They seem to have a fundamentally sound car, but as usual for them, it is highly temperature sensitive. When things cooled down, they were no where.

McLaren seem to be looking for something but have no idea what is they are looking for or where to start looking.

Piquet is in another league. He had the surprised look of a teenager caught masturbating. The nearest he should be to four wheels is collecting trollies at Tesco.

But, the biggest surprise of all was BMW. It just looked truly awful. Bob was in despair.