Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Melbourne Gp. Practice, Quali

So much for Sir Frank saying Brawn would disappear into the distance - the old fox. I told you Rosberg was mustard. I bet Ferrari or McBenz go after him. Of course, he would be better off at Brawn.

Actually me and my brother are already missing the ITV 'Lewis Hamilton show'.

I don't think I will see Lewis smiling much this year! :(

But Kimi is there for me to cheer! :D

Well, Hamilton's smile is ugly. I'll let him step on the podium but if he behaves like a Finn :D

@Murray: well, I already noticed that it's not a Lewis Hamilton show anymore, but those were the guys from the radio, correct? Hopefully the guys commenting Quali and the race will follow the same direction. I can finally listen properly to what's being said! (I had this great ability to let my mind wander whenever James Allen said weird stuff xD)

Well, Hamilton's smile is ugly. I'll let him step on the podium but if he behaves like a Finn :D

A bit freaky right? :P

Nice work Nathan, our official TF1 Reporter...

A few thoughts:

1) Brawn is the quickest car.

2) Button needs to get it together, big time.

3) Mclaren are screwed.

4) Ferrari, a little work needed but they could be quicker than they currently appear.

5) Don't BMW look silly right now, Kubi will not be 'appy.

6) Vettel looking a little off colour, maybe he sucks after all.

7) Gilles Villeneuve car control awards go to: Massa, Hammy and Alonso for catching some nasty slides.

8) Where did Eric go (again)?

9) Those diffusers are working awfully well.

A few thoughts:

3) Mclaren are screwed.

4) Ferrari, a little work needed but they could be quicker than they currently appear.

7) Gilles Villeneuve car control awards go to: Massa, Hammy and Alonso for catching some nasty slides.

KFC.

Nice read, thanks. Our official TF1 war correspondent on the field...

No worries, I head back to the battlefield soon :lol:

Thanks for the write-up Aussie, same again tomorrow I hope? Damn, I'm jealous :P

Yup expect the same report again after Practice Session 3 and Qualy.

Fantastic report Nathan.

Congratulations and thank you.

No problem :D

Are we to expect your annual photo display? Have very much enjoyed them over the years.

Yeah, I've been snapping away again this year, should have the pictures up Tuesday or Wednesday Steve.

Thanks Aussie!

:D

I am in no hurry to watch Nathan's anal photo display!

Oh, sorry...

:lol:

So much for Sir Frank saying Brawn would disappear into the distance - the old fox. I told you Rosberg was mustard. I bet Ferrari or McBenz go after him. Of course, he would be better off at Brawn.

Yeah I thought the same thing about Sir Franks comments after first Practice. Nico will have Heikki's seat at McLaren in 2010 is my prediction.

I don't think I will see Lewis smiling much this year! :(

This is when we will see just how good Lewis really is. I'm loving the thought of seeing Lewis struggle and see how he responds to the challenge at hand. Its kind of like seeing how well a golfer can hit out of the rough.

A few thoughts:

3) Mclaren are screwed.

Thanks George :D

Yeah I bet Robert is fuming at the moment - saying something like "you threw away my championship hopes last year to work on the 09 car and this is what you come up with"!!!!!

Yeah I bet Robert is fuming at the moment - saying something like "you threw away my championship hopes last year to work on the 09 car and this is what you come up with"!!!!!

:lol: That's exactly what I thought.

I've heard that he climbed on top of the BMW pit and started jumping left and right, and when Dr.Mario tried to go up and talk to him, Kubi just growled and threw barrels at him.

Woohooo the cars look so awesome this year. This is just like old times, I am watching for the first time in two years :D

Hullo loud pompous bald one :D

Woohooo the cars look so awesome this year. This is just like old times, I am watching for the first time in two years :D

Hullo loud pompous bald one :D

You talking to me or to Ron Dennis? :P

Ok P3 is live now.

Drivers doing their installation laps.

Branson in the pits looking as if he really cared about anything but himself (yes, I know I will be crucified for this, but for me he is just a schmuck like any other millionaire, with a new age makeup)

HOT: Alonso's said it will be extremely difficult to get into Q3. :(

That's our new F1 TV coverage??? :angry:

Is the coverage to blame for Alonso not being able to get into Q3? Then what's this about our new coverage too!?!? :P

HOT: Alonso's said it will be extremely difficult to get into Q3. :(

That's our new F1 TV coverage??? :angry:

Yet, he never sounded angry like before. He keeps smiling and saying that they will improve. Either they will really improve and he knows it, or he has really improved.

Or...he already has a plane ticket to Maranello for next year and couldn't care less about Renault. :lol:

Piquet has just finished a complete lap without spinning, stalling, or crashing... he's on fire!

Oh yes. Dammit... if they were gonna be slow-ish they could have fixed a bit the reliability, right? Is it too much to ask??

Is the coverage to blame for Alonso not being able to get into Q3? Then what's this about our new coverage too!?!? :P

No, but they said it like a big secret when it's something we already know.

Yet, he never sounded angry like before. He keeps smiling and saying that they will improve. Either they will really improve and he knows it, or he has really improved.

Or...he already has a plane ticket to Maranello for next year and couldn't care less about Renault. :lol:

I think he's happy because he thinks he'll be able to compete after a very bad 2008. I don't think he's going to Ferrari, and I think he knows it. But never say never.

What feed are you watching, AleHop?

Spanish TV.

Does anyone have last year's quali times? Or, perhaps, knows were to find them?

I'm just wondering what times to expect...