Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Melbourne Gp. Practice, Quali

well well well.

just back from guangzhou and have been checking out the practice times.

at LAST we seem to have some serious rivals to the Ferrari/McLaren domination or recent times.

sadly Renault don't appear to have shaped up - no wonder Flavio is complaining so much about diffusers - I hope Alonso can pull some performance out of what appears to be a bit of a lemon :(

BMW are looking okay IF we ignore the "diffuser 3"

McLaren are looking satisfyingly poor. And what's more Kovi's looking better than Hamilton too - nice ;)

Ferrari are looking better than them, and probably best of the rest after the diffuser 3. They may be the most likely to break up the party before we get to Barca and everyone has copied the diffusers from Toyota/Brawn/Williams, but they may be plagued by their usual start of season reliability woes.

between the diffuser 3 I really hope Rosberg, Button or Barichello can pull out the win. Would be a fantastic start for 09. Would be just as happy with a Trulli / Glock win too.

so - predictions from the end of 08 are pretty much out of the window - nice.

Just woke up 20 minutes ago and swithched the BBC on, and they greeted me with the Lewis Hamilon half-drama.... u_u'

That said, after all the McLaren doesn't have that "confuser" oh, sorry, diffuser so who cares for now... but do we have a Murray Walker fan in Eddie Jordan? :lol:

Well done soldier! You'll talk more than me probably though, because if you let me talk I'll only say nonsense :lol:

Bigger mistake than we thought? C'mon there's 0.08 between the first 4!!

Doesn't excuse the mistake though XD