Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

Melbourne Gp. Practice, Quali

And this is... what? Barrichello's 17th season? 18th maybe? He's been in F1 longer than some of you guys have been alive...

Button's time is surreal.

Gotta wonder if a pole is part of the Virgin deal and Button is set for a 4 stopper...

Button's time is surreal.

Gotta wonder if a pole is part of the Virgin deal and Button is set for a 4 stopper...

RB is probably fueled heavier, too much of a difference and RB had the upper hand right up until Q3

There you go.

Kubica simply h-e-r-o-i-c.

Vettel outclasses Webber.

The Ferrari's so lost that it is pitiful.

Trulli disappoints.

And the Brawn's... well. Absurd.

What happened to Webber? Or is Vettel actually that good?

Gotta say good job Brawn and co, although clearly they are all cheating b#####ds and Kimi is the best ever and is gunna win tomorrow so there :mf_tongue:

Well done Kubi, sadly, you will never win a title because you haven't the car, now if he were in a Brawn...

Because you say so, George? Vettel is probably lighter than Barrichello, you know...

We'll see what KERS can do tomorrow.

8 KERSless cars on top today.

Interesting race tomorrow.

I hope they will jump at each other's throat. They are all hungry for a win...and while they're busy with their battle Alonso will quietly creep up the field...

Yeah, I was hoping to see the post quali conference. Congrats Button and Brawn!! And well done to Vettel too. Webber better get his act together...

Because you say so, George? Vettel is probably lighter than Barrichello, you know...

Sorry to break the love-fest, I was just suggesting a possible alternate outcome. I can certainly see Vettel jumping Rubens at the start, because he is third and naturally a third placed car gets a better start than a second placed car, also Seb is a pretty good racer so it's within the realm of possibility. The point is Rubens chances of a win might be screwed if he ends up racing Vettel while Button pulls away in a lighter car. Sorry, I guess saying anything like that will be blasphemy around here now!

Richard Branson is a legend for saying b#####d live on TV!

Jenson Button is a legend for proving me right all these years!

Rubens Barrichello has got fire in his belly still which is great!

Hamilton is a d#ck and I am pleased now the right englishman is sat on pole!

No, it's not because I'm all for Vettel winning/doing well, but that's exactly why I'm compelled to think that he's third on accounts of a lighter fuel load, just not to get my hopes too high :lol:

Alonso should dump KERS. EVerybody should dump KERS.

KERS is the opiate of the masses

:lol:

De la Rosa on TV right now: "KERS will help us (McLaren) a bit tomorrow" :bangin:

Kaput Element Ready for Sandbagging