Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Hamilton/trulli Controversy Re-opened?

Oh, I think so, too. I don't put all the blame on Lewis. But I don't think Lewis is exactly clever, either, so my version of the events is anything but flattering for the poor guy :P

It is a shame, because no matter who was the dimwit at McLaren ,and I am pretty sure that it wasn't Ryan by himself, Lewis reputation is hurt (not that I care much about that) and his chances of defending his WDC too (and that is something that I do care about, because that's why I watch F1 in the first place...to watch these guys race)

I'm sure Lewis will be still be the same hard-racer on sunday that he always is

He didn't lie as such though did he.

He knew the rules better than his team.

He didn't know, thats what created all this mess.

I thought he was told to say what he did by his team?

IRL You are not obliged to follow order to do anything illegal unless your life is threatened; moreover you'd be held responsible for doing it. I do not think that Ron Dennis would kill him nor he would fire him, so...

Go off-road for a few days in the mountains of Nagano and missed all this fun.

So, final decisions by stewards are final (for team appeals) and not final (for FIA).

So, Hamilton tells one thing to stewards, another to the press, and another to himself, yet he always remains truthful.

So, they are all team players at McLaren but Dave Ryan alone sports a knife on his back.

Summing up, contradictions, dishonesty, and cowardice.

Like someone around here said not long ago, things couldn't be better for McLaren and Hamilton, their future looks golden. The last two seasons have been a dream come true for these guys... one crisis after another at the expense of the fans.

Well, wouldn't it be a great plot-twist for the F1 show if FIA were to reopen 2007...

Well, wouldn't it be a great plot-twist for the F1 show if FIA were to reopen 2007...

Honestly, I only would like to have the radio transmissions of Hungari 2007. I always felt they were not telling the truth and McLaren did nothing to help Alonso avoid that stupid penalty even when they were penalised too. I never could understand that.

This will be an interesting weekend & I do agree with maure on his opinions on Lewis the Liar! If he tries to pull any more tricks then abbas, I'm sorry but i'll have to leave the Church of Hamilton!

This will be an interesting weekend & I do agree with maure on his opinions on Lewis the Liar! If he tries to pull any more tricks then abbas, I'm sorry but i'll have to leave the Church of Hamilton!

:lol: You leave the church or rejoin, all that was just for a fun. The people who seem to suffer from this saga are not Mclaren or FIA. Its the people who take the sport too seriously....and I am certainly not one of them anymore...My world would have still been intact weather Lewis won or lost last season.

Trust me Danny boy, once you have something intersting to do or have a girl you love, all these would seem just a joke. As I mentioned in an another thread that the clowns of last race were not anyone whom Bruce mentioned, but the fans themselves....fans of Mclaren as well as fans of F1 on a whole because its us who is fighting over something that none of us are responsible. :lol: You may not understand what I am telling, but after sometime you will turn back and see how stupid things got, as in past I have regreted arguing back with some guys out here :lol: ....

I am enjoying my life too much for this s##t.....I hang out here because TF1 is like a bar I would like to visit after a hard (yet enjoyable) time in the office...Just like you find in a bar, there are people who drink too much (here..people who take this sport too serious) and go bitching about eachother's moms.

Don't buy a bulls##t thats happening out there, because its a cover up after cover up, could be Mclaren, could be FIA.

Look at people here, visiting threads after thread attacking Mclaren, and some even bring back what happened during 2007.....only to fall in deaf ears, wish I had their time...God I would have used it to make some lovely car sketches or visit car museums...... I have to visit a classic exhibition tomorrow! ;)

Trust me Danny boy, once you have something intersting to do or have a girl you love, all these would seem just a joke.
Oh thank you Sheryl Cole!

:lol: You leave the church...

Abbas, I think I understand what you mean but maybe you are taking my (our) posts too seriously. I don't want to annoy people in this forum, in fact I don't want to annoy anybody. I post what I think about whatever, you post what you think... Sometimes we have a different point of view. Sometimes people laugh at one driver or team, sometimes we laugh altogether. Sometimes we don't want to laugh. Sometimes we write seriously about a race or event, but even then don't take it too seriously. :)

Abbas, I think I understand what you mean but maybe you are taking my (our) posts too seriously. I don't want to annoy people in this forum, in fact I don't want to annoy anybody. I post what I think about whatever, you post what you think... Sometimes we have a different point of view. Sometimes people laugh at one driver or team, sometimes we laugh altogether. Sometimes we don't want to laugh. Sometimes we write seriously about a race or event, but even then don't take it too seriously. :)

Seriously? me? :lol: Read my post again!

Liar! You want to have Alonso's babies and would do anything to impress the love of your life. I bet you'd even say mean things about Lewis Hamilton. :P

Seriously? me? :lol: Read my post again!

Oh sorry if I misunderstood but you think we are taking F1 too seriously when we are possibly taking TF1 members too seriously.

Well, we must take some of them very seriously. :lol:

Liar! You want to have Alonso's babies and would do anything to impress the love of your life. I bet you'd even say mean things about Lewis Hamilton. :P

I would like to see Alonso and Hamilton in a winner car. I'm afraid it won't be this season. They should have their own babies if they want to. :D

:lol: You leave the church or rejoin, all that was just for a fun. The people who seem to suffer from this saga are not Mclaren or FIA. Its the people who take the sport too seriously....and I am certainly not one of them anymore...My world would have still been intact weather Lewis won or lost last season.

Trust me Danny boy, once you have something intersting to do or have a girl you love, all these would seem just a joke. As I mentioned in an another thread that the clowns of last race were not anyone whom Bruce mentioned, but the fans themselves....fans of Mclaren as well as fans of F1 on a whole because its us who is fighting over something that none of us are responsible. :lol: You may not understand what I am telling, but after sometime you will turn back and see how stupid things got, as in past I have regreted arguing back with some guys out here :lol: ....

I am enjoying my life too much for this s##t.....I hang out here because TF1 is like a bar I would like to visit after a hard (yet enjoyable) time in the office...Just like you find in a bar, there are people who drink too much (here..people who take this sport too serious) and go bitching about eachother's moms.

Don't buy a bulls##t thats happening out there, because its a cover up after cover up, could be Mclaren, could be FIA.

Look at people here, visiting threads after thread attacking Mclaren, and some even bring back what happened during 2007.....only to fall in deaf ears, wish I had their time...God I would have used it to make some lovely car sketches or visit car museums...... I have to visit a classic exhibition tomorrow! ;)

Hey Abbas, I know exactly what you mean. I feel like F1 has turned into a big dung pile, and can hardly log in anymore. Liars, cheats and selfish theives seem to be the order of the day. And no it hasn't always been like this.

What you say you've discovered (now that you claim you've finally gotten laid), some of us cannot avoid knowing. Case and point, I don't take seriously a single word in your post.

What you say you've discovered (now that you claim you've finally gotten laid), some of us cannot avoid knowing. Case and point, I don't take seriously a single word in your post.
He's just having a joke! All that Church of Hamilton nonsense was just a joke, right abbas??

He's just having a joke! All that Church of Hamilton nonsense was just a joke, right abbas??

Right abbas? Right? Right?

Put on protective gear and take a look at what these goofs posted about "the best driver in history" in the past. Pay particular attention to their sense of humor.

Right abbas? Right? Right?

Put on protective gear and take a look at what these goofs posted about "the best driver in history" in the past. Pay particular attention to their sense of humor.

I think I remember abbas saying that Schumi was the best driver in history or maybe I'm seeing things!

I think I remember abbas saying that Schumi was the best driver in history or maybe I'm seeing things!

And I remember him saying that he hated Alonso.

Isn't it amusing how their attitude has changed 180 degrees since it became clear that Hamilton couldn't get out of this one. Lewsiterics no longer have time for anything else but racing. Suddenly, their focus is entirely on the track, between two white lines, and nothing else matters at all.

Pretending away and denial has always been a favorite pastime of this lot. It has now become all they are.