Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Hamilton/trulli Controversy Re-opened?

What you say you've discovered (now that you claim you've finally gotten laid), some of us cannot avoid knowing. Case and point, I don't take seriously a single word in your post.

:lol: Doesn't mean I got laid or didn't get laid, as usual, its your nature to assume things, so I don't want to argue with you about that because you are not going to change for me!

If you didn't take my posts seriously, Maure, I am sure you would't even have bothered to reply to them even once. Common Maure! :lol: You wouldn't have argued with me, you wouldn't have called me lewistrics..But you will never admit and its your nature and its in your character, Unlike you, I do read some of your posts but all your good posts are overshadowed by your hatred and bitching, I am sure that you are a lot elder to me.

I am sure most you guys would agree with that...

He's just having a joke! All that Church of Hamilton nonsense was just a joke, right abbas??

Myself and Mike were just having a joke and most of the members were clever enough to notice that, :lol: ....

And I remember him saying that he hated Alonso.

Isn't it amusing how their attitude has changed 180 degrees since it became clear that Hamilton couldn't get out of this one. Lewsiterics no longer have time for anything else but racing. Suddenly, their focus is entirely on the track, between two white lines, and nothing else matters at all.

Pretending away and denial has always been a favorite pastime of this lot. It has now become all they are.

But Alonso's fans would remember me saying that even though I hated him, I still considered (yet) consider him as one of the best drivers on the grid. :rolleyes: Just because you hate someone, it doesnt mean you cant see how good he/she is. If you don't then you are just another idiot, its okay to be an idiot, because they are common :lol: .

Only one race has got over....And Mclaren to my surprise are improving faster than expected. :P

I think I remember abbas saying that Schumi was the best driver in history or maybe I'm seeing things!

Yes, I did say that, I still stick to it, I may even have a chance to meet him when we would be visiting Ferrari. (He may there to develop cars like FXX) ;) (don't you wana come to Italy Danny boy, wel wel..I'l post the pictures)....doesn't mean didn't I hate him in the past too..I started liking him after he did that in Monacco... :P

Well well.....carry on with bitching guys... :lol:

Thats the only thing you guys are left with, because there is nothing else happening out there, No one seems be glad with the pace of teams like Williams.

Yes, I did say that, I still stick to it, I may even have a chance to meet him when we would be visiting Ferrari. (He may there to develop cars like FXX) ;) (don't you wana come to Italy Danny boy, wel wel..I'l post the pictures)....doesn't mean didn't I hate him in the past too..I started liking him after he did that in Monacco... :P
Yes please!!!

:lol: Doesn't mean I got laid or didn't get laid, as usual, its your nature to assume things, so I don't want to argue with you about that because you are not going to change for me!

If you didn't take my posts seriously, Maure, I am sure you would't even have bothered to reply to them even once. Common Maure! :lol: You wouldn't have argued with me, you wouldn't have called me lewistrics..But you will never admit and its your nature and its in your character, Unlike you, I do read some of your posts but all your good posts are overshadowed by your hatred and bitching, I am sure that you are a lot elder to me.

I am sure most you guys would agree with that...

How could you convince yourself that your posts could possibly be taken seriously? Hilarious.

The amusement you give me is my only motivation.

But Alonso's fans would remember me saying that even though I hated him, I still considered (yet) consider him as one of the best drivers on the grid. :rolleyes: Just because you hate someone, it doesnt mean you cant see how good he/she is. If you don't then you are just another idiot, its okay to be an idiot, because they are common :lol: .

Only one race has got over....And Mclaren to my surprise are improving faster than expected. :P

I also remember you denying ever having said that you hated Alonso.

No, no, don't stop. And please insult more... just to show how "seriously" you do not take any of this.

Hilarious.

Well well.....carry on with bitching guys... :lol:

Thats the only thing you guys are left with, because there is nothing else happening out there, No one seems be glad with the pace of teams like Williams.

After all the hatred and insults you've posted. The joke.

And all this "new" brand of pretend just because Hamilton fcked up beyond recovery...

You goofs.

No one seems be glad with the pace of teams like Williams.

and Brawn and Toyota and Red Bull... :rolleyes:

After all the hatred and insults you've posted. The joke.

And all this "new" brand of pretend just because Hamilton fcked up beyond recovery...

You goofs.

Danny boy! Do you now understand what I am talking about? :lol:

And Renault... :whistling:

:D

And I really thought they were going to be good from the start of this season :(

I remember thinking it would be a Renault & BMW year.

It was all the laughing and smiling B)

Cannot be helped.

Even in stealth mode, you can hear my family coming from six miles away... it's the only thing someone got right about me at some point, namely, that there are those that think we are raving mad.

(Yes, we find this hilarious)

Cannot be helped.

Even in stealth mode, you can hear my family coming from six miles away... it's the only thing someone got right about me at some point, namely, that there are those that think we are raving mad.

(Yes, we find this hilarious)

Nothing wrong with a good laugh, somebody once said 'laughter is the shortest distance between two people'...

Hey Abbas, I know exactly what you mean. I feel like F1 has turned into a big dung pile, and can hardly log in anymore. Liars, cheats and selfish theives seem to be the order of the day. And no it hasn't always been like this.

Hi YHR, good to see you back actually!

Actually, the whole world is like that :lol: , its not jus F1. Visit another sport forum you will see the same kind of complains, or visit a political forum, it would be even worse. People who can survive this s##t is are the ones who can jump over the big dung pile and pretend...yes I mean pretend as if they only walked over it.

F1 has been like this for many years, its just that some of us notice it a bit late. Just sit back and have something nice to drink and enjoy the race. ;) Sometimes your favourite driver wins some times he doesn't. But thats life.

Danny boy! Do you now understand what I am talking about? :lol:
Erm no, I've sever been so confused! When I said I was leaving the Church of Hamilton & said it was a joke, maure was being serious then he says "how could any of your posts be taken seriously"! :wacko:

Erm no, I've sever been so confused! When I said I was leaving the Church of Hamilton & said it was a joke, maure was being serious then he says "how could any of your posts be taken seriously"! :wacko:

:lol: , sometimes he sounds as if he doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about....but feel sad for him because some of his posts regarding some issues are very good actually. May he was drunk when he is posting good stuffs. :lol:

Oh dear God, there are more of you? :o

Its like invasion of the body snatchers.....

Oh dear God, there are more of you? :o

Its like invasion of the body snatchers.....

:lol:

Maure! Maure! Maure!, How do you like it, how do you like it...........

:lol:

Maure! Maure! Maure!, How do you like it, how do you like it...........

:lol: He is just going to come back and claim more insults or say that he is amused....its getting quite boring these days....no? ;)