Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Clown Of The Race

Clown of the race, Oz GP  

38 members have voted

1. 1. who is the bigest clown of the race?

• Hammy
    • Whitmarsh
    • Stewards
    • Kuby
    • Vettel

I think in light of what has happened I will do one for every race.

My choice is Hammy, although Kuby was a close second

Kubica. & what did Hamilton do to deserve biggest clown?? He started from 18th & moved up to 3rd in a struggling car!!

EDIT: ah yes, the incident where he claimed Trulli passed him while the race was under yellows!

Whitmarsh the twat. He already admitted they didn't tell the whole truth. Yet he still keeps trying to act innocent. Geez don't these people have any decency? They should just STFU and pray that they are not kicked out of the championship.

It would be a real shame to lose Lewis. But, seriously, what a bunch of jerks!

For their own good, I hope this is some sort of huge conspiracy by the FIA, the CIA and the Batracer site administrators.

Whitmarsh the twat. He already admitted they didn't tell the whole truth. Yet he still keeps trying to act innocent. Geez don't these people have any decency? They should just STFU and pray that they are not kicked out of the championship.

I've just received a reply for you from McLaren!

dennis-hamilton1-lg.jpg

:P

:PLewis_Ha--253x190.JPG:P

For their own good, I hope this is some sort of huge conspiracy by the FIA, the CIA and the Batracer site administrators.

The reality of F1 would suggest that throwing them out of the championship would not be the optimal choice. Perhaps a race suspension? IMO, throwing them out would have the danger of elevating them to matrys (to some), which they certainly are not. Honestly, I think the McLaren (white-hats) vs. Evildoers (stewards, Ferrari, FA) has gone stale.

Take the bad with the good and let's get on with it.

The reality of F1 would suggest that throwing them out of the championship would not be the optimal choice. Perhaps a race suspension? IMO, throwing them out would have the danger of elevating them to matrys (to some), which they certainly are not. Honestly, I think the McLaren (white-hats) vs. Evildoers (stewards, Ferrari, FA) has gone stale.

Take the bad with the good and let's get on with it.

I already stated somewhere else that such penalty would be too harsh (even if I am starting to get second thoughts about it...). All I am saying is that it is a plausible penalty the FIA might impose. And that they should have been fully aware of it when they decided to tell the stewards a different story.

They should exclude the stewards. How on earth could they conclude that by only listening to the drivers involved. Do they think they're all like Vettel?

Stewards sucks!

I already stated somewhere else that such penalty would be too harsh (even if I am starting to get second thoughts about it...). All I am saying is that it is a plausible penalty the FIA might impose. And that they should have been fully aware of it when they decided to tell the stewards a different story.

Soooooo, if the stewards/FIA are found to be lying too, can we ban them????? :lol:

Edit: Damn Aley, you beat me to it!!!!

Soooooo, if the stewards/FIA are found to be lying too, can we ban them????? :lol:

Edit: Damn Aley, you beat me to it!!!!

:lol: Of course! The FIA practically ruined the reputation of a well stablished F1 team and a young and promising driver which is coincidentally the reigning WDC with their decision. If they ruined his reputation by lying, they should be banned! If I were Whitmarsh and this is what happened, I would be already calling for such a corrupt system to be brought down.

It would be a better Championship if we got rid of stewards/FIA... :eusa_think:

Understood and agreed that Macca got lost in the land of epic stupidity when it pulled this off-track maneuver. You're right. The FIA could impose such a penalty. My point is that in doing so they would provide endless fuel for conspiracy theorists, so I hope it doesn't come to fruition, even if it might be deserved. I'm of the opinion that the punishment meted out to Hamilton for going along with such foolishness was appropriate.

My only regret is that Alonso didn't gain a position from this mess. B)

Understood and agreed that Macca got lost in the land of epic stupidity when it pulled this off-track maneuver. You're right. The FIA could impose such a penalty. My point is that in doing so they would provide endless fuel for conspiracy theorists, so I hope it doesn't come to fruition, even if it might be deserved. I'm of the opinion that the punishment meted out to Hamilton for going along with such foolishness was appropriate.

Agreed!

My only regret is that Alonso didn't gain a position from this mess. B)

I am actually glad because all this is disgusting enough to be glad that Alonso is nowhere near all this. Or you might hear somebody saying that he actually conspired to obtain some benefit out of this :lol:

I am actually glad because all this is disgusting enough to be glad that Alonso is nowhere near all this. Or you might hear somebody saying that he actually conspired to obtain some benefit out of this :lol:

Oh excellent point.

Amen!

I vote Rubens for taking out Webber at the first corner of his home GP. <_<

Doink the clown is a big clown as he's in WWE, and they're all big.

I voted Vettel because he was a complete prat in apologising to Mario - 'next schumacher' my arse, more like the opposite.

The real clown I guess is the bloke from mclaren who's been suspended as apparently its all his fault that Lewis got DQ'd

It's not over yet.

Besides, I'm seaching for a crane to see how I can drag him into this.

Funny but no. It is not a conspiracy. It is a non-illegal loophole in one of the multiple regulations or, put simply, it is the TV show that we endearingly call F1.