Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

2009 Malaysian Gp (practice, Quali )

The Ferrari's look to be well hooked up at this point in time.

Kimi on a 1.35.707 to be fastest after P2

Felipe 1.35.832

Red Bull aslso seem to have decent pace as well, with Seb 1.35.954 and Mark on a 1.36.026

Nico misses out on being 5 from 5!!!!

I expect Brawn felt there was no need to show their hand early on! I wait with anticipation to see how quali pans out tomorrow!

Surprised to not see Brawn at the top. Assume that may be sandbagging.

BMW never show their hand in practice so I wouldn't worry about that.

I gather the Kimi smoke may have been KERS related.

Brawn doesn't need to sand bag.

Ferrari are fast and they showed it last race, too bad the sight of an empty beer bottle distracted Kimi, KERS would be of more help here in Sepang.

:lol: This is a great quote from Seb Vettel about how he keeps certain parts of his body cool in the heat of Sepang:

"Fortunately I've got a bag with dry ice in it which I put next to my balls, so at least they stay nice and cool!"

Classic quote :lol:

Katy are you still with us :P

Brawn GP have elected to change the gearbox in Rubens car thus incurring a 5 place grid penalty for the race.

I think that the teams who are not using KERS will open up an advantage which will be lost once they start using KERS! :D

Just read that Kimi topped the timesheets during practice. Excellent. Can't wait to go home and watch the dvr. Should be an interesting quali considering all that's going on...

:lol: This is a great quote from Seb Vettel about how he keeps certain parts of his body cool in the heat of Sepang:

"Fortunately I've got a bag with dry ice in it which I put next to my balls, so at least they stay nice and cool!"

Piquet has a bag of ice on his seat to keep his brain cool.

Can't wait for quali, Kimi looks sharp, if he can keep it on track we'll be laughing, that's a big if though with Kimi.

Vettel looking good again, and Brawn seem to be sandbagging, or they've lost all their pace a lot sooner than I thought they would.

I still predict a Button special in quali and race, for what it's worth. Let's hope it rains, unless Kimi is leading.

Can't wait for quali, Kimi looks sharp, if he can keep it on track we'll be laughing, that's a big if though with Kimi.

Vettel looking good again, and Brawn seem to be sandbagging, or they've lost all their pace a lot sooner than I thought they would.

I still predict a Button special in quali and race, for what it's worth. Let's hope it rains, unless Kimi is leading.

Yeah, because that makes a huge difference at the moment :whistling:

See, I told you that you jinxed him last year and he's never recovered :lol:

Yeah, because that makes a huge difference at the moment :whistling:

See, I told you that you jinxed him last year and he's never recovered :lol:

Bollocks, you may be right! That was a big mistake, still though, if Raikkonen is always crashing I guess it will make Vettel's run to the title this year much easier.

Wait...D'oh :dam:

(If Vettel crashes this weekend, then I have mystical jinxing powers)

Bollocks, you may be right! That was a big mistake, still though, if Raikkonen is always crashing I guess it will make Vettel's run to the title this year much easier.

:lol:

Anyways, I guess in this season we have a chance to see different winners for every race.(Theoritically) Of all the front runners, Williams seem to be consistently fast. But who knows, the driver who wins the worldchampionship may be the guy who woudn't have won even one race, which would be enough for Max and Bernie to bring their winners take it all rules. :P

Classic quote :lol:

Katy are you still with us :P

Who said Germans don't have sense of humour! :lol:

Hold on, did you have similar thoughts before the Australian Grand Prix???

Hold on, did you have similar thoughts before the Australian Grand Prix???

Now that would be spooky, but the extent of my thoughts before the race was 'this better be worth staying up for' :lol:

Now that would be spooky, but the extent of my thoughts before the race was 'this better be worth staying up for' :lol:

I've heard that before somewhere................... :eusa_think::lol:

Anyone joining me @ 10am for quali in 9 & a half hours (GMT)??

Sorry mate, i'm going to wait for the delayed telecast :)

Sorry mate, i'm going to wait for the delayed telecast :)

I'm going to wait until Thurs to get the proper results for qualifying :whistling:

I've heard that before somewhere................... :eusa_think::lol:

:lol: Yes, you and your Mrs staying up to...watch the sunset, I am sure she enjoyed it.