Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Malaysain Gp Race Thread

So what if it is?? Aren't Europeans getting a bit lazy?? Plus, how will you make it popular in the rest of the world if you try to cater for the Europeans??

"So what if it is" do you work in marketing lol?

It's impossible to race in these conditions! I can't see anything! Sun is just rising and sunglare is too much! I can't see the monitor. I repeat, I can't see the monitor! STop the race! Stop the race!

Same here, repeat, SAME HERE! :lol:

They should have an alternative show with go Karts or some pit babes dancing. Bernie & Max should be around doing whatever they can do better.

It's impossible to race in these conditions! I can't see anything! Sun is just rising and sunglare is too much! I can't see the monitor. I repeat, I can't see the monitor! STop the race! Stop the race!

Cmon Andres, is it that hard to understand? they may be just putting up a show for the people who paid for the tickets and other promotional stuffs...... ;)

Am I the only person in favour of arranging the races to assist viewers in F1s key fan base of Europe. Ok so maybe this race wasn't a prime target for starting later but the essential idea is a good one even if it requires tweaking.

There must be a minium of two hours of good light with the consideration of rain storms. Work back from that and you have the latest possible race start time. Simple.

It's not about the fans. It's about the TV slots you pay for. If races are in the middle of the night, TV stations would not pay as much as Ecclestone wants.

Thats right.

Are you disagreeing that Europe is a key area for F1.

Its the Formula One WORLD Championship not the Formula One Europe Championship.

Where am I supposed to stand? :D

When you know where to satnd can you let me know too abbas!!!!

They are not gonna reach the 75% limit even if they started now (given the two hour limit), they need 19 laps for that still.

Oops, looks like I didn't see the completed laps correctly, they have completed already 33 laps, not 23.

Oh, not at all! Sorry to bother you, my European Master. I just think it means s##t in the 21st century. F1 money is on middle/far east now, yet everybody is complaining that F1 focus is moving there.

May I start chanting Kumbaya, My Lord now, Master?

You can start chanting whatever you like or preferably you could have a decent discussion!!!

You can start chanting whatever you like or preferably you could have a decent discussion!!!

In that case:

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya

O Lord, kumbaya

^_^

There must be a minium of two hours of good light with the consideration of rain storms. Work back from that and you have the latest possible race start time. Simple.

:thbup:

In that case:

O Lord, kumbaya

^_^

Such a rotten attitude these colonials.

Raikkonen rules! My wing man during 2005 and 2006 during Kimi vs Alonso wars :D ...how have you been?

I haven't been on the forum for a long, long time. I lost interest in F1 tbh, middle into the season last year, and I tuned in last year to find that nothing has improved.

I think this race could have been better if they had started an hour earlier. I'm really desperate for Ferrari to lift their game. Some of their strategies are hillariously stupid. I'm even willing to support Renault FA now!!! :lol: As long as Brawn doesn't dominate the season.

Sitting for 40 mins waiting for rain to stop. Now that's what I call a drama filled race!

NOT!

If Button wins the next race we really are screwed. In 90% of seasons so far the guy who wins the first or second race has won the title, he has won both :o

Button gets 2nd win in a row, well done! Meanwhile, Speedy Racing Team lead in Catalunya with a Lola B08/60-Aston Martin!

Shouldn't the y also play just half of the anthems? Give them half a bottle of champagne? Another case of FIA's inconsistency with the rules!

Great race, oh I enjoyed it so much. They should water the track and wear sun glasses every single race. s##t, I forgot to push record... <_<

If Button wins the next race we really are screwed. In 90% of seasons so far the guy who wins the first or second race has won the title, he has won both :o

But he's won the first and a half race so ask Bernie what that ****ing means!

I have nothing against Button but I think most people would agree that he isn't top class compared to some of the other drivers in the field. I don't want to see him win the championship.