Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Malaysain Gp Race Thread

We saw more of the drivers' personalities today: Kimi thinking he's on permanent paid holiday, Alonso whining again about the weather and Hamilton staying in the car raring to go!

Or...

Kimi is anything but focused (which could explain how he manages to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory), Alonso is the only human being for thinking about drivers safety first (something you praised Mosley for, remember?) and Hamiilton is just a spoilt child again that can't assume the race is stopped (lying to everybody, even himself)

As you can see, it tells us nothing about the drivers personalities. But it can tell a lot about our personalities :lol:

Mission accomplished - television coverage shows nothing but stationary cars for 40 minutes and people still watch. -_-

Half a medal wooo!

Race control was just too stupid to figure out the correct result faster than this, so they pretended to be waiting for a possible re-start.

The FIA are trying out a new precedent to alter the results of every race after the checkered flag

Brawn.... again f'ed the champagne...lol

what an unsatisfying race. Its like being in bed with the girlfriend and being interrupted by the boss phoning and telling you to go to work. ;)

Because it was clear that when we started to work on the regulations that there were things that you could do, and we needed to perhaps clean them up, but nobody was interested. They are interested now." priceless

massa having a tantrum......... felipe baby - rob smedley is immense Greatest team radio ever! :lol:

LOL Legard telling us the Universe had not stopped existing

RK to spanish TV: at least i'm dry......lol

McLaren are just keeping Hamilton away from the the race stewards, incase he tells them its perfect weather for sun bathing :lol:

Bernie's medal system - sucked

17:00 starting time - sucks <_<

BBC mike man:what the hell is that?? a minute and a half before the leaders??

EJ: "you got me there thats's a first". LOL

cant they PRETEND they are on the right lap

This is a bloody joke. Far more detrimental to F1 than Hammo's alleged lies. Can't believe a sport that spends this much money can't get anything right. <_<

The FIA should be hauled before the stewards for causing an avoidable fiasco.... bernie is such a pillock, why oh why in the last year has he only just realised the world has time zones <_<

I bet Webber after his racing career will become a politician

Maybe any team that doesnt race is bring the sport into disrepute.

kimi on vodka ice cream now-iceman!Kimi is recharging his body KERS next video on youtube - kimi falling off a malaysian balcony drunk

kimi will be banned for taking on extra weight during the race! Ferrari: "Kimi, we'll give you a coke and ice cream if you hop on the spare car".. :lol:

DC...Lewis has got a wet bottom...he's a bit moist....lol

haha sliding down the hill nice... mudbutt and the fat guy won!!!!!!! Was that kimi on the hill?

Complete waste of time. We could all have been eating ice creams 50 minutes ago! <_<

The phrase is 'epic fail'

:lol: good post, and most of your points make sense!

I am just not feelng it.

I am just not feelng it.

Lewis does:

When asked how he felt about finishing seventh, the McLaren driver responded on BBC: "I was fifth wasn't I? Wasn't I fifth?"

After being corrected by a colleague, Hamilton said: "Oh, seventh. I heard I was fifth."

Source

That was funny (for anybody else except Lewis, at least)

Source

That was funny (for anybody else except Lewis, at least)

Did he go to the stewards with that? :rolleyes:

He should, it could prove he wasn't actually lying in Australia.

Hahah, I saw that, pretty funny. The thing that I found funnier was that the guy who corrected him said: "no, right now you're seventh but we're discussing it."

That gave me shivers :lol:

On tv they said that when they were travelling to malaysia they found piquet in the economy class while his father and the others of renault were in first class.. and they said it was because renault wanted to punish him beacause of his bad start of the season.. :lol:

On tv they said that when they were travelling to malaysia they found piquet in the economy class while his father and the others of renault were in first class.. and they said it was because renault wanted to punish him beacause of his bad start of the season.. :lol:

:lol: Irony is, it's Piquet's sponsors who'll be paying for all that first class travel.

:lol: Irony is, it's Piquet's sponsors who'll be paying for all that first class travel.

Piquet has sponsors????? who? Fender bender shops? gravel traps R US?

Anyway, I was actually enjoying the race until it had to be stopped. Can't remember the last time we had two one and a half exciting consecutive races :lol:

Piquet has sponsors????? who? Fender bender shops? gravel traps R US?

:lol:

Anyway, I was actually enjoying the race until it had to be stopped. Can't remember the last time we had two one and a half exciting consecutive races :lol:

Yeah!

Awkward pre-race interview on Speedtv with Piquet Sr. I kinda feel sorry for junior, tbh...

Parts of the British media are reporting that it was Schumi that made the call to change Kimi's tyres.

If so, how wrong did he get it.

I take that with a pinch of bulls##t. I mean, has anyone told Kimi that? I don't think he'd be much for it! If it is true, then I am deeply concerned, as if Raikkonen doesn't have enough trouble keeping the car on the track these days, without worrying about Schumi trying to mess up his chances :lol:

I take that with a pinch of bulls##t. I mean, has anyone told Kimi that? I don't think he'd be much for it! If it is true, then I am deeply concerned, as if Raikkonen doesn't have enough trouble keeping the car on the track these days, without worrying about Schumi trying to mess up his chances :lol:

You've written my opinion beautifully, cheers :lol:

Shame that F1 cars can't run in extreme rain. Good coverage by the BBC. Great drives from the usual suspects. Enjoyed this race for being quite different. Plenty to laught at. Usual suspects here moaning about nothing.

Next race please.

Shame that F1 cars can't run in extreme rain. Good coverage by the BBC. Great drives from the usual suspects. Enjoyed this race for being quite different. Plenty to laught at. Usual suspects here moaning about nothing.

Next race please.

ya.