Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Why This Happened

Ok this debacle of a race shortining never had to happen. Why did it? Well because Bernie decided that you Europeans whinge so damn much about having to get up before dawn to watch a race that he move the flyaway races to the late day with no chance of finishing a race if there is a delay. Just think folks we could have had a proper race if not for you pussy Europeans crying in your oatmeal about having to get up early. :mf_tongue:

Do you intend to fight with the not-pussy-Europeans front? Because after all, those of us who are here don't mind races being at 5, 6, 7am. It's the general public, which would never stick his nose in an F1 forum, who you should battle against. That and Bernie, obviously.

It's not for the europeans, it's for Tamara Ecclestone and his boyfriend that they want to have a race for their 11 a.m. breakfast.

Oh, actually they are Europeans.

Ok this debacle of a race shortining never had to happen. Why did it? Well because Bernie decided that you Europeans whinge so damn much about having to get up before dawn to watch a race that he move the flyaway races to the late day with no chance of finishing a race if there is a delay. Just think folks we could have had a proper race if not for you pussy Europeans crying in your oatmeal about having to get up early. :mf_tongue:

Well said! Time to kick some Red Coats asses! This is our Lexington and Concord! Tupac Amaru II the late Inca King has risen again against the Spaniard's tyranny!

Well said! Time to kick some Red Coats asses! This is our Lexington and Concord! Tupac Amaru II the late Inca King has risen again against the Spaniard's tyranny!

:lol:

Do you intend to fight with the not-pussy-Europeans front? Because after all, those of us who are here don't mind races being at 5, 6, 7am. It's the general public, which would never stick his nose in an F1 forum, who you should battle against. That and Bernie, obviously.

Nah, hey over in my territory there is only one race on during the day, Brazil all the others are either 11pm or 2am or 5 am yet you don't hear us whinge, If this race had been run at the standard 2pm local time there would've been a full race run.

Hardly! Most F1 fans don't mind waking up early for the races, I never did. It's Bernie wanting to increase his viewing figures, that is the only reason! So if you want to blame someone, blame him!

Oh and the race wouldn't have been restarted even if it was in the middle of the afternoon as the two hour mark was fast approaching!

Bens right...I don't thin F1 fans would bother waking up too early or stay awake too late. Its just for more viewers, Bernie is trying to squeeze as much as possible. Kill em!

Yes Ben, but at 3pm it was sunny!

Smart woman :thbup:

Yes Ben, but at 3pm it was sunny!

I was saying IF the same thing happened at an earlier time it would have had the same outcome!

Bens right...I don't thin F1 fans would bother waking up too early or stay awake too late. Its just for more viewers, Bernie is trying to squeeze as much as possible. Kill em!

I am always right!

Nah, hey over in my territory there is only one race on during the day, Brazil all the others are either 11pm or 2am or 5 am yet you don't hear us whinge, If this race had been run at the standard 2pm local time there would've been a full race run.

in katiland only brazilian gp is at afternoon. im always either waking up at 8 or in middle of night. and im not complaining. but on other hand it's part of the big circus they like. wouldnt have as much publicity if it was a full race ;)

:lol: anyways, suddenly everyone has stopped bitching about Mclaren and Lewis! :P

What a lovely atmosphere!

To be fair, I'm not sure that the fans complain about the start time.

Yes that's a fair point. It's another case of the fans not knowing what was best for themselves.

BECAUSE IT BOLLOCKING WELL WAS!

Sorry, I just thought I'd respond in a similarly hormonal fasion. Well, if you and Andres can have monthly cycles, so can I :whistling::lol:

Actually, I would prefer if all races were on early, it wold mean a bit of peace and quite in the pablo household for me to watch a race. As it was, they all got up late, so I managed to watch most of the pre-race bollocks in peace and then they came down and started causing chaos just before the race started. I wouldn't mind, but I even kept them up late so they wouldn't wake up early! Then I realised I miscalculated and the race started at 10am, not 9am :dam:

Why the hell does the race clock keep going under the red flag? Scrap that damned rule.