Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Dod Malaysia

Driver of the Day-Malaysia  

36 members have voted

1. 1. DOD?

• Button
    • Nick
    • Glock
    • Trulli
    • Rubens
    • Webber
    • Hamilton
    • Nico
    • Other

Who gets your Driver of the Day vote?? Mine is Button, great in laps 7 great strategy, Nick gets my 2nd place for staying out when everyone else was changing tyres, good strategy!

I don't know, I can't remember much from the race tbh, even though it was fairly exciting while it lasted. Anyway, I think it's between Nick, Glock and Button. Glock gets the nod because I like him better than the other two.

Button kept his head and did some awesome in/out laps, Nick made a good call not to pit which gained him a lot of time. That's it.

No Mika, Button of course! My bf is actually jealous that I fancy Button, it's quite hilarious!

No Mika, Button of course! My bf is actually jealous that I fancy Button, it's quite hilarious!
Of course it was Button, I was being sarcastic!

hey mates HEidfeld gets it for me!

he (and bmw sauber) made the best decisions (strategy)and he deserves a 2nd place taking into acount his poor qualifying he did brilliant race!

Glock, because he lead the team's strategy perfectly, with Button a close 2nd, for getting it done despite a host of unknowns and challenges.

Jenson gets my vote for "Driver of the Day" for all the reasons you good folk have already stated :D

Glock and Button a close second. My Nvidia driver wasn't too shabby, either.

EDIT: Darn, I forgot about Nico! I think this was one of the few races I would have voted for him and meant it. The rain's lottery was against him but up until that moment he was the best driver out there.

Yeah, Rosberg was looking hot.

Thought Webber drove well.

Can't be anyone but Button though, superb driving.

My bf is actually jealous that I fancy Button, it's quite hilarious!
I need sex!
Yeah, Rosberg was looking hot.

Is this totalgaylord.com?

My wife fancies Rob Pattinson (the main bloke in the film 'Twilight'. And I'm jealous.

I need sex!

:lol: don't we all.

Jenson was oustanding all weekend, again, so he gets my vote. The laps he did once Trulli & Rosberg pitted were incredible, if the race had gone full distance he probably would've won by miles.

For me, it was pretty close between Glock and Button. Glock was excellent in being on the right tyres at the right time and making it work. Button coped well with all conditions and drove pretty faultless as far as I could tell. Button just pips it for me for those 2 laps he did when Trulli pitted, they must have been blinding. I think he also pulled out a bit of a gap aftet the first pit stop for wet tyres over 2nd place, unless somebody had a mis-hap that I missed.

I think a very special mention should go to Charles Whiting. The guy knew since the race was red flagged that there would be no way it would restart. Yet he refused to confirm that. They even brought out the SC and all that jazz. Just to keep us on our toes watching 40 minutes of absolutely nothing until the 2 hour broadcasting time could be fulfilled. Sponsors must be ecstatic!

I think a very special mention should go to Charles Whiting. The guy knew since the race was red flagged that there would be no way it would restart. Yet he refused to confirm that. They even brought out the SC and all that jazz. Just to keep us on our toes watching 40 minutes of absolutely nothing until the 2 hour broadcasting time could be fulfilled. Sponsors must be ecstatic!

Rumors have it that this was due to, who else, the big BE. Had the race been cancelled earlier, the tv broadcasters had a case to claim some of the money they had payed BE back, big no no for him of course ;)