Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikathegreat2

Dod Malaysia

Driver of the Day-Malaysia  

36 members have voted

1. 1. DOD?

• Button
    • Nick
    • Glock
    • Trulli
    • Rubens
    • Webber
    • Hamilton
    • Nico
    • Other

I think a very special mention should go to Charles Whiting. The guy knew since the race was red flagged that there would be no way it would restart. Yet he refused to confirm that. They even brought out the SC and all that jazz. Just to keep us on our toes watching 40 minutes of absolutely nothing until the 2 hour broadcasting time could be fulfilled. Sponsors must be ecstatic!

And there were no dancing girls. What the hell were they playing at?

Is this totalgaylord.com?

:lol:

You were one post too early:

Same as before. Ecclestone takes it again, hands down.

I think a very special mention should go to Charles Whiting. The guy knew since the race was red flagged that there would be no way it would restart. Yet he refused to confirm that. They even brought out the SC and all that jazz. Just to keep us on our toes watching 40 minutes of absolutely nothing until the 2 hour broadcasting time could be fulfilled. Sponsors must be ecstatic!

Charlie told Kimi the race wouldn't restart so he could do the ice cream and coke thing just after he had radioed Massa and told him to ask for his white viser as it would be too dangerous when the race were restarted. :lol:

Charlie told Kimi the race wouldn't restart so he could do the ice cream and coke thing just after he had radioed Massa and told him to ask for his white viser as it would be too dangerous when the race were restarted. :lol:

Nah I reckon Kimi was trying to get some practice for his next job promoting ice-creams (as he won't be in F1 much longer at this rate)... :)

He is my DOD for his inspired use of wet tyres in totally dry conditions

I notice he's got himself a naff tattoo in case he forgets his own name.

It is a tough call.

Button for his laps that propelled him to the front driving a new car in new conditions to him or Glock, for making the right tyre choice at the right time and blitzing everyone else whilst on them.

I couldn't split them. For the same reasons. Well, maybe Glock because the hype around BGP made them favourites to begin with whereas Tim O'Glock really did raise his game.

Hi!just came back home after a long long weekend and watched both quali and race.i'm still assimilating all.
I can't choose a single dod,the race was so chaotic!And Ferrari and Raikkonen made it even more interesting :lol:

bring on China!

it has to be glock n toyota -- excellent strategy to go on inters with the rest on wets

it has to be glock n toyota -- excellent strategy to go on inters with the rest on wets
Welcome back after after a 7 year sabbaticle! We need F1 experts like you on these forums & by this post & your sig, you don't seem like those other fanboys!

Welcome back after after a 7 year sabbaticle! We need F1 experts like you on these forums & by this post & your sig, you don't seem like those other fanboys!

Thanks.... well i accept race facts as it is and believe credit should be given when its earned but then again like any mclaren fan ill argue to death b4 any race that a mclaren can win a race from the back of the grid :mf_tongue:

I need sex!

says the one who urges us to stay on topic in threads.... :mf_tongue:

I'm glad your day has come actually, for both you and Jem, fighting the Button cause for so long....