Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Alonso786

Alonso's Sensational Start To The Malaysian Grand Prix

What a start, Cruising up to 3rd in a heavy, slow car, Absolute magic

Could anyone else have kept a Brawn GP (Barrichello) behind for a few laps in a car which was heavy on fuel and much slower?

Alonso also put up a sublime fight against the faster Toyota, Red Bull and Ferrari in some thrilling moves

This is why he is the class of the field

Pity he slid off but it was unavoidable as the rain was starting to get heavier and the track was like ice, especially when you do not have the right tyres on

All in all it was a superb race spoiled by Bernie's decision to start late to please the lazy clowns who cant be bothered to wake up early in the morning ;)

Welcome to the forums! I thought Alonso had a dreadful race, in fact 1 of the worst I've seen him do!

Thank you, I thinks its harsh to say Nando had a dreadful race, We have to remember Alonso in a heavy car was in P3 within a few corners at one stage ahead of much faster cars, He was just caught out by the rain, Simple as that, Slicks in the wet just don't work as we saw when he went off:)

Alonso's drive wasn't that good, he made a good start and got higher up the field than he should have been in that car, but it's not like he stayed there or did much special after that. In fact we even saw him run wide letting cars through, which isn't like him. His drive in Aussie-land was better.

Nevertheless he's still the man, as is Vettel, despite his spin. Raikkonen is also the man, but that's because he wears shorts when it is raining outside, rather than his uninspiring driving.

:lol:

Already a funny thread.

Welcome to the forum, King_Alonso786. :) Who do you support?

HE has king in his name so I think he is a Schumacher fan.

Alonso was good until he slid off. Yeah right.

IF anyone on the grid deserves credit for being a good rain driver, it's Button.

:lol: too right Graham funny thread indeed.

Welcome to the forum King_Alonso786 :D

I have to agree with the rest of the guys, apart from the awesome start, it wasn't Fernando's best race to date :D

:blink:

He was P3 because he had KERS unlike most of the field above him.

It lasted as much as his KERS boost did.

Even I wouldn't give Nando a DOD nomination. But hey, I've seen worse things around here :lol:

Welcome to the forums, King Alonso :D

HE has king in his name so I think he is a Schumacher fan.

Alonso was good until he slid off. Yeah right.

IF anyone on the grid deserves credit for being a good rain driver, it's Button.

1. Nope, Alonso is :king: king of F1

2. Alonso was extracting the maximum out of the milk float he was driving

3. I agree Button was good but Alonso would simply rip him to shreds if he had the car to compete

:blink:

He was P3 because he had KERS unlike most of the field above him.

It lasted as much as his KERS boost did.

Even I wouldn't give Nando a DOD nomination. But hey, I've seen worse things around here :lol:

Welcome to the forums, King Alonso :D

Oh come on stop being rational. Now admit it, you made the king alonso account just so you could air your real views, while with the bald one account you pretend to be sane.

Alonso's drive wasn't that good, he made a good start and got higher up the field than he should have been in that car, but it's not like he stayed there or did much special after that. In fact we even saw him run wide letting cars through, which isn't like him. His drive in Aussie-land was better.

Nevertheless he's still the man, as is Vettel, despite his spin. Raikkonen is also the man, but that's because he wears shorts when it is raining outside, rather than his uninspiring driving.

:lol: I think Kimi should be known as the "ICE cream MAN" from now on

I mean what the hell was he doing when eating ice cream while everybody was out waiting for a restart?!

Oh come on stop being rational. Now admit it, you made the king alonso account just so you could air your real views, while with the bald one account you pretend to be sane.

Nah. His comments on the Renaults are proof enough that he is not me :P

I would never be so harsh on those beautiful, beautiful masterpieces of engineering. And those colours! :wub:

I mean what the hell was he doing when eating ice cream while everybody was out waiting for a restart?!

Having an ice cream while everybody else was waiting for a restart wouldn't hurt his chances anymore than racing with full wets when there was not a single drop of water on the track. :P

mmmm So your accusing someone else of being me?

wtf?!

mmmm So your accusing someone else of being me?

wtf?!

Yup. That would be me. Nice to meet you, Mr.King. I am one of the resident Renault/Alonso fans around these parts. There were more of us, but lately our numbers are dwindling.

Having an ice cream while everybody else was waiting for a restart wouldn't hurt his chances anymore than racing with full wets when there was not a single drop of water on the track. :P

This foolish blunder just about pips the one they made in singapore 2008! :lol:

Yup. That would be me. Nice to meet you, Mr.King. I am one of the resident Renault/Alonso fans around these parts. There were more of us, but lately our numbers are dwindling.

Nice to meet you too :) Im sure we will be roaring Alonso on to win his Third WDC this season..

I don't know but I think this is something Kimi negotiated in his contract before he signed, it was a case of 'I want free ice creams or no deal'.

Thanks for the welcome guys,...I Think :)

Yes, you're more than welcome! Even if, after thinking about your user-name as you instructed, I think you believe Elvis lives on in the Renault F1 team. Presumably because earlier today Fernando radioed back to the pits as he was bouncing through the gravel for the umpteenth time ''I'm all shook up, uh huh huh''. :)

Nah. His comments on the Renaults are proof enough that he is not me :P

I would never be so harsh on those beautiful, beautiful masterpieces of engineering. And those colours! :wub:

I think Reno painted the car that way just to see Cavallino foam at his mouth in sheer anger....imagine what his reaction would be if the Reno actually start winning races! :lol:

Welcome!

Ice Cream Man, classic!

But yeah, tremendous start. He did tail off. Unlike him but his car was pretty shoddy is safe to say. Shame about the spin as i'm sure he had a good strategy for some good points.

Impressive indeed. Not worth a whole thread though.

Raikkonen is also the man, but that's because he wears shorts when it is raining outside, rather than his uninspiring driving.

Welcome to the forum, King_Alonso786. :) Who do you support?

King Fernando Alonso!

McLaren still call him 'king Fernando Alonso.

Could anyone else have kept a Brawn GP (Barrichello) behind for a few laps in a car which was heavy on fuel and much slower?

Alonso also put up a sublime fight against the faster Toyota, Red Bull and Ferrari in some thrilling moves

This is why he is the class of the field

Pity he slid off but it was unavoidable as the rain was starting to get heavier and the track was like ice, especially when you do not have the right tyres on

All in all it was a superb race spoiled by Bernie's decision to start late to please the lazy clowns who cant be bothered to wake up early in the morning ;)

Yep. The KERRRRRS! finally paid off.

Beyond that, too heavy and less able to cope than at other times. Plus, span off at the worst time.

So, all in all, really crappy weekend for him. He's not at his best and he will need it as much as he did in the past... his car won't win a WC for him.