Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Alonso786

Alonso's Sensational Start To The Malaysian Grand Prix

Kimi is faster. It matters because it is present tense as well as a fact.

No.

Hmmm don't see it myself; don't get me wrong I like Kimi and think he is fast but to say he is faster than Schui and Senna is wrong imho. The thing is he may be faster than Schui and Senna but to do that he has to be faster than Schui and Senna, which he is not.

Too inconsistent. Too lazy and often simply not fast enough. If, as you assert Kimi is better than Schui and Senna:

1) Given the thrashing Massa gave (and still gives) him in identical equipment; that must mean Massa is even better than Schui and Senna???!!! How comfortable do you feel with that statement?!

2) Why doesn't he have more WDC's?

3) Why isn't he challenging the front runners even when he is in a bucket 'o s##t car? (which Senna and Schui certainly did).....

Yes.

Hmmm don't see it myself; don't get me wrong I like Kimi and think he is fast but to say he is faster than Schui and Senna is wrong imho. The thing is he may be faster than Schui and Senna but to do that he has to be faster than Schui and Senna, which he is not.

Too inconsistent. Too lazy and often simply not fast enough. If, as you assert Kimi is better than Schui and Senna:

1) Given the thrashing Massa gave (and still gives) him in identical equipment; that must mean Massa is even better than Schui and Senna???!!! How comfortable do you feel with that statement?!

2) Why doesn't he have more WDC's?

3) Why isn't he challenging the front runners even when he is in a bucket 'o s##t car? (which Senna and Schui certainly did).....

Yup. I'd go even further: the truth is, Kimi just isn't that good. He was massively over-rated even by people like me who always favoured Alonso. Why Ferrari haven't made the swap yet is altogether more interesting imho.

Kimi 's a s##t driver, He fluked it in 2007 due to Mclaren's mess, Yes he may have been unlucky in 05 but even then he was over rated

At this moment in time, Alonso, Kubica, Hamilton, Vettel, Glock etc would trounce Kimi in equal cars

Kimi 's a s##t driver, He fluked it in 2007 due to Mclaren's mess, Yes he may have been unlucky in 05 but even then he was over rated

At this moment in time, Alonso, Kubica, Hamilton, Vettel, Glock etc would trounce Kimi in equal cars

Plus Ralf, Alex Yoong, Mazzacane, Yuji Ide and Nelsinho, if he insist on racing on full wets under a scorching sun...no, wait...Nelsinho wouldn't beat him even in that case.

Kimi is not sh1t, he's a good driver & the weird thing about is he'd be trundling along in his Ferrari then out of nowhere BANG!!!! fastest lap of the race!

I still rate Kimi very highly, however I do not think he is quite as good as everyone used to make him out to be!

Kimi is not sh1t, he's a good driver & the weird thing about is he'd be trundling along in his Ferrari then out of nowhere BANG!!!! fastest lap of the race!

No point setting the fastest lap then crashing out :rolleyes: Thats like scoring the first goal but losing the game

I dont rate him in my top 10 drivers at present

Cant believe he's the highest paid driver in F1, Its pathetic

No point setting the fastest lap then crashing out :rolleyes: Thats like scoring the first goal but losing the game

I dont rate him in my top 10 drivers at present

Cant believe he's the highest paid driver in F1, Its pathetic

Please don't remind me of last nights terrible game against Chelsea!

Hahah, Danny, I was thinking the same :lol:
You think it's funny scoring 3 goals against those Chel$ki c*nts???????

Kimi was grand, knife edge. Driving through the smoke of a stricken car, blind, in Eau Rouge, flat and committed on a quali' lap. Sh1t or bust. Reserved, always having a private joke, always ignoring convention, ignoring protocol. Disrespecting Schumi with his Brazillian sh!tting antics, hilarious. How to cut through the bull sh!t of this sport and show the fans who know that he was on a level. Masterclass. Accepting all his unconventional practices, leaving the track early, drinking his drinks because he delivered. But now it looks sloppy because he isn't delivering. You can't be a maverick if you aren't delivering. He's on a knife edge again. But this time it's the edge of his own credibility. The tragedy for us is, I suspect, he really doesn't give a sh!t.

Kimi was grand, knife edge. Driving through the smoke of a stricken car, blind, in Eau Rouge, flat and committed on a quali' lap. Sh1t or bust. Reserved, always having a private joke, always ignoring convention, ignoring protocol. Disrespecting Schumi with his Brazillian sh!tting antics, hilarious. How to cut through the bull sh!t of this sport and show the fans who know that he was on a level. Masterclass. Accepting all his unconventional practices, leaving the track early, drinking his drinks because he delivered. But now it looks sloppy because he isn't delivering. You can't be a maverick if you aren't delivering. He's on a knife edge again. But this time it's the edge of his own credibility. The tragedy for us is, I suspect, he really doesn't give a sh!t.

Yeah, I recently saw an older interview with Kimi (I think it was 2007 when he first started with Ferrari) basically reiterating that Ferrari will be his last F1 team. Considering how his contract is up at the end of the 2010 season and he's already made his rally debut - I suspect that he's got one foot out of F1. He's basically said point blank that he loves the drive but hates the BS of F1.

To each their own, of the present drivers I like Kimi the best, followed by Kubi. He has immense talent (have people forgotten that he had only a total of ~ 20 races in single seaters before joining F1, and with that experience he finished in points in his very first F1 race with a Sauber?) and in terms of raw speed is in a league of his own. His no-nonsense I-don't-give-a-s##t-what-other-people-think attitude, always admitting his mistakes and never blaming the team or cursing the technical problems he faces is something many drivers could learn from. I like to follow Alonso's drives as well, but his whinyness (is that a word?) when things are not going his way is just repulsing.

I don't understand how one can say Kimi fluked it in 2007, given he won 2 more races than any other driver that year, his misfortunes just happened mid-season while McLaren drivers blew it in the final races, giving the impression he just "got lucky". During his McLaren years he drove brilliant races that not many drivers in the present grid have been able match.

Kimi is a racer, first and foremost, whether it's F1, rally driving or snow mobiles. We could use much more drivers like him on the grid. At present we've got Kimi and Kubi (perhaps I'm forgetting someone, feel free to add to the list).

Can I add Vettel or is that a bit too much favouritism? XD

Isn't favouritism the whole idea? ;) But yeah, I'd add Vettel to the list too, the kid has impressed me, he sure is giving that Red Bull a serious ride.

Yes, and which is why he is the highest paid driver present. :rolleyes:

You seem bloody right in this issue. I totally agree, but I hope Kimi finds his Mojo.

:nono1:

Totally uncalled for.

Yes, and which is why he is the highest paid driver present. :rolleyes:

Yeah i did touch upon "HOW ON EARTH" is he the highest paid driver above ^ as he was woeful last season and equally rubbish this season so far

Its a disgrace he is the paid so much for basically not being interested and beng a s##t driver

:nono1:

Totally uncalled for.

Ok, you use that phrase one more time and I will start charging you for it :P

Ok, you use that phrase one more time and I will start charging you for it :P

:lol: I was just trying to be more like you tbh, so I guess I shouldn't shave my head then? Or change my sig to show a pic of Renault?

Okay then, forget it!

:lol: I was just trying to be more like you tbh, so I guess I shouldn't shave my head then? Or change my sig to show a pic of Renault?

Okay then, forget it!

p**shead.