Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Alonso786

Alonso's Sensational Start To The Malaysian Grand Prix

Steve baby, stay cool.....

Seems to work! :lol:

I'm trying, but it's almost impossible in these conditions.

9 pages commenting on his start. lol

Yeah, a jolly good one considering the weight and fuel onboard. He does have KERS though.

Good bit of defensive driving I thought too. Shame that I can see this happening until the end of the season (driving from the back and going for only a point or two.)

Kimi was grand, knife edge. Driving through the smoke of a stricken car, blind, in Eau Rouge, flat and committed on a quali' lap. Sh1t or bust. Reserved, always having a private joke, always ignoring convention, ignoring protocol. Disrespecting Schumi with his Brazillian sh!tting antics, hilarious. How to cut through the bull sh!t of this sport and show the fans who know that he was on a level. Masterclass. Accepting all his unconventional practices, leaving the track early, drinking his drinks because he delivered. But now it looks sloppy because he isn't delivering. You can't be a maverick if you aren't delivering. He's on a knife edge again. But this time it's the edge of his own credibility. The tragedy for us is, I suspect, he really doesn't give a sh!t.

You got me exited about the 2009 championship again....good bloody post my friend!

Thought id rejuvenate this thread and display my total shock at Alonso's bad luck

Had the race not have been underway under the safety car Nando would have been set for points comfortably. bloody hell!

Anyway, Fantastic win by Vettel, What a class act!

Thought id rejuvenate this thread and display my total shock at Alonso's bad luck

Had the race not have been underway under the safety car Nando would have been set for points comfortably. bloody hell!

Anyway, Fantastic win by Vettel, What a class act!

If, maybe, could have, should have, possibly, but didn't.