Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Alonso786

Alonso's Sensational Start To The Malaysian Grand Prix

Yup. That would be me. Nice to meet you, Mr.King. I am one of the resident Renault/Alonso fans around these parts. There were more of us, but lately our numbers are dwindling.

<raises hand> Alonso fan right here. And agreed. Brilliant start but so-so race.

Welcome King. As you can see Murray is also quite the Alonso fan :ph34r:

I find that hard to believe :lol:

There was no need to go in such detail :lol:

Au contraire, I've had plenty of experience in dealing with Alonso's 'fans' :whistling::lol:

It's definitely for the best that Brad isn't around with comments like that :lol:

:lol:

I know, but I feel like I;m wasting my best work when Brad's not here to see it :whistling:

People say Kimi is arrogant but I think he is a nice guy because he tests the walls for free, he could easily demand money from Max for such duties. Same goes for Piquet.

Au contraire, I've had plenty of experience in dealing with Alonso's 'fans' :whistling::lol:

lol, We Alonso supporters are the same as any other true F1 fan ;) Tis not like we are a different breed or something :lol:

<raises hand> Alonso fan right here. And agreed. Brilliant start but so-so race.

Wahay! An Alonso fan! :D

Thanks for the welcome

I know, but I feel like I;m wasting my best work when Brad's not here to see it :whistling:

You might have to find somebody else to wind up :eusa_think:

You might have to find somebody else to wind up :eusa_think:

I know. To be fair, though, there's so much material to choose from, it's not a challenge anymore :lol:

Ooops, sorry McGrubbin.

Actually I missed his best move during live transmission (I guess I was either switching feeds, or maybe peeing...who knows...) It was his off track excursion. Nice job recovering from there! Anyways, it must have been a torture to drive that car in such conditions. I am amazed the guy still managed to make an optimistic commentary after that!

Alonso is maturing...

There is a lot of hostility towards Alonso on these boards isnt there....

Never.

The hostility is for you to notice, for you to bring it up, and (godforbid) for you to respond in kind.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

Like most have said..

Great start, not much on the follow through, shame about the ending.

Like Gladiator.

All understandable enough when we look at KERS and the renault - how much influence Alonso himself had is debatable.

He did do well not to beach that whale though - very true - and he is still amongst the best drivers on the grid.

Talking of great starts - What about Nico?

Thought he did a quality job.

Managed to f-up the tyre choices though :( and he is in a better car than Alonso.

EDIT - and yes there's a lot of hostility towards Alonso in these forums.

Infact there's a lot of hostility in general.

Hamilton and Alonso seem to be at the top of the collective s##t list.

It get's boring. Many fanboys and one bitter little man make for a fun forum.

Don't join the discussions for any kind of rationality - you won't get it.

Other than that - welcome kingalonso - aren't you glad to be here!

Like most have said..

Great start, not much on the follow through, shame about the ending.

Like Gladiator.

All understandable enough when we look at KERS and the renault - how much influence Alonso himself had is debatable.

He did do well not to beach that whale though - very true - and he is still amongst the best drivers on the grid.

Talking of great starts - What about Nico?

Thought he did a quality job.

Managed to f-up the tyre choices though :( and he is in a better car than Alonso.

EDIT - and yes there's a lot of hostility towards Alonso in these forums.

Infact there's a lot of hostility in general.

Hamilton and Alonso seem to be at the top of the collective s##t list.

It get's boring. Many fanboys and one bitter little man make for a fun forum.

Don't join the discussions for any kind of rationality - you won't get it.

Other than that - welcome kingalonso - aren't you glad to be here!

Good post,

Anyways, Sorry King Alonso if I have not got your good name...(mind telling us what to call you?) we just have fun digging eachother..

have a good stay....

Good post,

Anyways, Sorry King Alonso if I have not got your good name...(mind telling us what to call you?) we just have fun digging eachother..

have a good stay....

No need to apologise, i hold no grudges :)

I do not understand why they are picking on King Alonso, I mean after all his nick is obviously a reflection of King Alonso VI

I do not understand why they are picking on King Alonso, I mean after all his nick is obviously a reflection of King Alonso VI

Din't anyone notice Kimi making up a couple of places and coming alongside Alonso on the outside of turn 1?? Even Glock mentioned in the press conference how both Kimi and Alonso stormed past him!

Jeez I should start a thread : "Kimi's Sensational Start, Middle & End To The Malaysian Grand Prix" ;)

1. Nope, Alonso is :king: king of F1

2. Alonso was extracting the maximum out of the milk float he was driving

3. I agree Button was good but Alonso would simply rip him to shreds if he had the car to compete

I'm in complete agreement with you. :)

Din't anyone notice Kimi making up a couple of places and coming alongside Alonso on the outside of turn 1?? Even Glock mentioned in the press conference how both Kimi and Alonso stormed past him!

Jeez I should start a thread : "Kimi's Sensational Start, Middle & End To The Malaysian Grand Prix" ;)

:eusa_think: I aint stopping you