Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King_Alonso786

Alonso's Sensational Start To The Malaysian Grand Prix

I do not understand why they are picking on King Alonso, I mean after all his nick is obviously a reflection of King Alonso VI

You made me smile.

/maure impression.

I hope he washed his race suit after.

Actually it isn't. It's just a forum for talking general bollocks which is masquerading as an F1 forum, eventually everybody learns this :)

The rain took care of that

Agreed, Dont even know why i registered...

Maybe because talking bollocks is more fun than talking about F1, at least that's why I registered.

The rain took care of that

Touche, my fellow Kimi fan.

Replying to rubbish posts then im on my way to a proper forum :lol:

Hey, this is a proper F1 forum, we just all pretend to be a little....crazy. Which is nice if you think of it, I mean, where else will you find it...

Now am I right or am I right

Hey, this is a proper F1 forum, we just all pretend to be a little....crazy. Which is nice if you think of it, I mean, where else will you find it...

Pretend is the wrong word.

This isnt an F1 forum, More like a doss house esque forum

We like it like that. Comfortable like an old shoe. Maybe a little bit smelly. Or is that just Paul?

.........This isnt an F1 forum, More like a doss house esque forum

Hmm. Sounds dirty. But accurate :P

A belated welcome to the forum King Al, good to see another Alonso fan. Well, I'm not one, but it's still nice to have completely unbiased people here. :naughty:

Anyway, the start. Fernando was very accurate pushing the KERS button and finding a clean line through, good on 'im, made for a bit of excitement.

Shame about Nelsinhole, but his button is labelled 'CURSE'. :rolleyes:

I do not understand why they are picking on King Alonso, I mean after all his nick is obviously a reflection of King Alonso VI

Hmm. Sounds dirty. But accurate :P

A belated welcome to the forum King Al, good to see another Alonso fan. Well, I'm not one, but it's still nice to have completely unbiased people here. :naughty:

Anyway, the start. Fernando was very accurate pushing the KERS button and finding a clean line through, good on 'im, made for a bit of excitement.

Shame about Nelsinhole, but his button is labelled 'CURSE'. :rolleyes:

AND he was about to press the 'button' but his pinkie came in the way and also button was a long way down the grid and hence Nelsinho ended up poking Fisico in his eye and the poor chap spun. Though only later, after the rain started actually.

Replying to rubbish posts then im on my way to a proper forum :lol:

Come on King, there's no better forum than this one. You realise that soon. :thbup:

:lol: Erm... let's see, out of those two options....I'd say you are right, Bradley. We can be serious about F1 too. Which reminds me, I'm sure the tyres are getting rounder and the helmets yellower this year. That's innovation for you and you heard it right here on the deadly serious TF1 forum.

:lol:

Come on King, there's no better forum than this one. You realise that soon. :thbup:

Awww cheers Alejandro. For an Alonso fan, you're not all that bad yourself.

This isnt an F1 forum

This isn't an F1 forum? Ah now it all makes sense why the global warming (oh and by the way, I'm right :P ), religion and gun threads got so many posts

More like a doss house esque forum

Bye, close the door on your way out....

:D Not sure about the "Pics of You" thread for that one though...

:lol: That gun thread might be a bit one sided too.