Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grabthaw the Hammerslayer

So Who Would You Drive For....?

And interesting that each of the customer engined teams seems to be doing better than the works team...

*ahem toyota is whooping williams ahem*

but yeah.. i have a feeling hamilton might go to toyota and replace trulli when he retires in a couple of years and be partnered up with glock.

or if that doesnt happen kamui kobayashi will get the drive

Damn. I've been rumbled. How aggravating.

:lol:

It was not an arduous accomplishment.

When old Grandpa Joe was suspected of losing his marbles, no one would believe it. The signs were there, but could be dismissed as they weren't conclusive. Ferrari bolting those wets on reminded me of the day Joe put his wifes dress on, walked down the town and into the local butchers and asked for a copy of 'Fly Fishing' by 'JR Hartley'.

Yeah right, Joe is really you, isn't he? We know the truth :D

He should stay put. Yes, McLaren are having a bunch of disasters at the moment, but so are Ferrari. Being in the right team atmosphere that suits you as a driver is vital- that's why I always believed leaving McLaren was the worst decision Kimi ever made- he fluked a championship but he isn't getting the discipline he needs at Ferrari. He's brilliant but lazy (much like me- perhaps why I like him) and in a team like Ferrari where drivers are expected to be much more autonomous than in a super-corporate environment like McLaren that leads to complacency.

Similarly Lewis fits well at McLaren, and I'm confident they will come good in the end. Team hopping is a dangerous game. You have to be in the right place at the right time, and hopping to another team is an unnecessary gamble IMO.

And as above, bitching about Ron just doesn't hold water historically. Whitmarsh is another matter though- I've never been much of a fan, and I could well believe a lot of McLaren's recent drama can be laid at his feet.

Good post.....

Lewis is young, he can forget this year's worldchampionship if he has to, and focus on the next year :lol: .....

Mclaren had a bad start this year and it looks likely to last for few more races, by the time they get to Europe they would have made a significant leap, may be they are working on Diffusers too, which explains their silence towards the issue....

I will wait and see how it all goes well, in my opinion Lewis looks like he is there to stay in Mclaren unless Mercedes pulls out.

Yeah right, Joe is really you, isn't he? We know the truth :D

Correct. I hope Handy feels guilty now.

Maybe he'd prefer this one; How do Kiwi's practice safe sex? They paint an 'x' on the ones that kick.

Ferrari for long-term as most have said.

I like the Williams team, I think that they'd be a more friendly outfit.

Maybe Toyota or Brawn.

Certainly not Renault or Red Bull.

Why not Renault or Red Bull.
Renault: if they make a car fit for a 2-time WDC

Red Bull: if Vettel finishes a race!

The teachers in those days were twits though, weren't they. I mean, it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Me, I can't help but be correct but it's all a game imho.

Me, I can't help but be correct but it's all a game imho.

Ya, your right. Me two is like you.

We are all George's second account. Praised be His name!

Yep. Many many years ago I said 'let there be talk of Formula One and various other things' and that's when this forum sprang into existence, and I saw that it was good slightly above average. Ever since then I have been resting.

Yep. Many many years ago I said 'let there be talk of Formula One and various other things' and that's when this forum sprang into existence, and I saw that it was good slightly above average. Ever since then I have been resting.

My God.... :)

.... don't you mean it evolved into existence :D

And so we segueway into another religion thread.... :naughty:

We are all George's second account. Praised be His name!

Except for me. I'm his first account :P

My God.... :)

.... don't you mean it evolved into existence :D

And so we segueway into another religion thread.... :naughty:

:lol: What have I done?!

Except for me. I'm his first account :P

:lol: Oh yeah!

I felt a moment of fear as Mortimer spoke these words.Holmes sat forward in his excitement,and his eyes showed he was very interested indeed.

'Why did nobody else see these footprints?'he asked.

'The footprints were about twenty metres from the body,and nobody thought of looking so far away,'Mortimer replied.

'Are there many sheep dogs on the moor?'asked Holmes.

'Yes,but this was no sheep dog.The footprints were very large indeed

Go shove a deerstalker up your spamming arse.

Go shove a deerstalker up your spamming arse.

^^+1

I suggest Williams. Then Nico can move over to Mclaren. that would be interesting.

how long is that spam post? it's only got 3 ****ing links in it.

jesus - at least do a proper bloody job.

I suggest Williams. Then Nico can move over to Mclaren. that would be interesting.

Williams is looking more appealing after Nico's race in Mal. Okay - bad finish, but good until the rain.

Will be interested to see how they turn out in Europe.