Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeakRPM

Diffuser Question... Change Of Results

Still a no on the sources front then.
Boy, that dictionary ****up of yours really, really got to you. Talk about bitter.

Amusing, though.

:lol::lol::lol:

Repeating an old lie to distract us from the current ones - why does that not surprise me.

It's a novel twist on the usual tactic of covering old lies with new ones, I'll give you that!

Brilliant! - You should work for McLaren.

Any how - back to business...

As I said...

Still a no on the sources front then.

This is exactly what will happen - we all know it:

You'll never provide any of the 'many sources' you claim to have (you've failed in 4 posts so far)

You will continue to make your pitifully obvious attempts at diversion (as you have in all 3 answers to me).

You will accuse me of some imagined 'voilence' towards you - or pretend to be _amused_ or _bored_ in order to avoid admitting that you are, yet again, speaking bollocks.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

:lol::lol::lol:

Repeating an old lie to distract us from the current ones - why does that not surprise me.

It's a novel twist on the usual tactic of covering old lies with new ones, I'll give you that!

Brilliant! - You should work for McLaren.

Any how - back to business...

As I said...

You'll never provide any of the 'many sources' you claim to have (you've failed in 4 posts so far)

You will continue to make your pitifully obvious attempts at diversion (as you have in all 3 answers to me).

You will accuse me of some imagined 'voilence' towards you - or pretend to be _amused_ or _bored_ in order to avoid admitting that you are, yet again, speaking bollocks.

Poor Adam. Your selective demands of "proof" are as much a joke as those of the posters before you that, like you, made fools of themselves and cannot let go.

Amusing.

Poor Adam. Your selective demands of "proof" are as much a joke as those of the posters before you that, like you, made fools of themselves and cannot let go.

Amusing.

:rolleyes:

Fantastic! - true to form on every single point. How ****ing stupid are you?

The stewards judged them legal at the races, the stewards judge from a technical viewpoint so obviously in their opinion they were okay in terms of dimensions. That's an objective judgement, they either are, or aren't.

Now it's up to WMSC to look at what the regulations intend and see if they are not in the spirit of them from that point of view. That's a subjective judgement.

We_shall_see.

You can accept the ruling of the stewards. But to call it "objective judgement" is a stretch... aside from the fact that they can also make the wrong call.

I don't expect justice, not even fairness. It's all politics. F1 is just a TV show. Fcking over all big teams might have taken things too far and Ecclestone might be looking right now (praise) at a serious plot for a runaway competition. If this is so, it will influence the decisions of the WMSC.

F1 Fanatic post is interesting but it seems naive to me to claim it's all in the hands of the WMSC and they are not subject to pressure or influence.

:rolleyes:

Fantastic! - true to form on every single point. How ****ing stupid are you?

And here come the insults.

The more desperate you get, the more I chuckle.

How ****ing stupid are you?
And here come the insults.

:clap3:

Not only have you merrily ticked another box, but you've also misread a question as an insult.

This is an insult: You are a c#ck.

:clap3:

Not only have you merrily ticked another box, but you've also misread a question as an insult.

This is an insult: You are a c#ck.

See? - There's a difference.

And more insults. How can I not laugh...

Nothing new, of course, but it doesn't get old either.

As you set yourself on fire, we may just get 17 pages more of insults. As your desperation turns into more hostility, those that like you have made fools of themselves will join in. The lynch mob will be on its way.

Soon after, there will be protestations that the hostility does not exist but that I'm guilty of it nonetheless.

And as before, as always, I will shrug and chuckle right through it.

Ok, I haven't posted in a long time, mainly just reading but deciding not to post. I have to post about this though because so far I have not seen one correct explanation of the situation.

First, The WMSC is independent of the FIA, that means that whatever they rule must be and there is no influence Max or anybody else can put on them. Kind of like a Supream court where the judges are almost sequestered. What this means is that all bets are off on whether or not they get banned. That is why the big teams are all already working on new defusers.

Secondly, about whether or not the results will be changed. The answer to that is YES. This is not because the FIA wants to hand the championship to Ferrari like some people will say. The results will be changed because of how the complaint was lodged. Unlike the mass dampers which the FIA decided to outlaw by themselves (such a decision is not retroactive), the decision in front of the WMSC is an appeal of a stewards' decision (any decision is retroactive). That means that if the WMSC declares them illegal they overrule the stewards' decision at the GP. Therefore the defusers are illegal at the race and so the results will change to show the standings of all the legally entered cars.

Thirdly, how will a decision of illegality effect further races? That is a tricky question. If the defusers are declared illegal then the three teams will not be allowed to run them at the Chinese GP. But since the GP is so close the three teams could be allowed to run but would not score points so as to retain a full grid.

Thanks for that, I understand whats going on now.

I am always punctual 我总是很准时;Don't be so modest 别谦虚了;I am flattered过奖了

I am on your side 我支持你;wow power leveling, Well,it depends噢,这得看情况;It is up in the air悬而未决

That is the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式;He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。

So far so good 目前为止,一切都好;Let's get to the point 来谈要点吧!回复66点播开心英语

For the old time sake. 看在旧日关系的面子上;Let's forgive and forget. 尽弃前嫌。

Knock it off. 少来这一套;World of warcraft Power Leveling, A close call. 太危险了/千钧一发;Neck and neck. 不分上下

It is cool很棒; It is neat太酷了; It is righteous酷毙了! Righteous比较少用

That will be the day. 有这么一天就好了;I am having a swell time. 我玩得很开心

If I were in your shoes

And more insults. How can I not laugh...

...The lynch mob will be on its way...

...I will shrug and chuckle right through it.

:naughty: - a brief recap?

You'll never provide any of the 'many sources' you claim to have

check
You will continue to make your pitifully obvious attempts at diversion
check
check, check, check and ......... check
checkeroony

And the last box is ticked.

Diddums.

:naughty: - a brief recap?

check

check

check, check, check and ......... check

checkeroony

And the last box is ticked.

Diddums.

No more insults from you? You are turning dull too fast. I'll give you a hand.

Were you to stop and consider what entitles you to demand _anything_ of me, you just might come to realize the absurdity of your position.

(On the plus side, I find your entitlement endearing, like that of a child)

Were you to demand of others what you demand of me, you just might come to realize the absurdity of your position.

(On the plus side, your contradictions make you amusing)

And, of course, were you to ask yourself what is it about my opinion that makes it so central to your life, you just might come to realize the absurdity of your position.

(The plus side, this hilarious desperation of yours)

:huh:

Are you trying to make any kind of sense whatsoever?

EDIT - Don't tell me - I got it - It's the old "If I ramble enough I won't ever have to admit I made it all up" approach.

So many strings to your bow.

;)

(It's just too easy)

Edit - okay - I'll try to stop now.

Edit Edit - the missis just came in and asked why I was laughing - I really do need to stop.

Not even any laughing when she's around. Someone's under the cosh there. :P

:lol:

now she's getting angry

I loved that spamming post. Eduspamming it's both instructive and annoying.

For future reference...

You p**s me off. 你气死我了。

is pronounced "ni qi si wo le" (pinyin)

sounds like "nee chee se wor le"

all together now

Thanks Adam. Copy/pasted and stored for imminent future use.