Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeakRPM

Diffuser Question... Change Of Results

Thanks Adam. Copy/pasted and stored for imminent future use.

你气死我了。, too...

(Just in case...call it a preemptive strike)

And thanks Adam, hey, have you thought about a promising career in Eduspamming?

:huh:

Are you trying to make any kind of sense whatsoever?

EDIT - Don't tell me - I got it - It's the old "If I ramble enough I won't ever have to admit I made it all up" approach.

So many strings to your bow.

The futility of it all. Of course you don't make any sense, isn't that the point?

Try and explain to yourself _what_ you are after and _why_ it is important (to you). Go on. You cannot feel any more embarrased than you already are...

And if you feel compelled to share the process, you can phrase your insults as questions. It is amusing either way.

Whatever happened to the real adamstrags??

He won't get it. Something broke off inside the guy's head when he made a fool of himself with the dictionary bit...

I loved that spamming post. Eduspamming it's both instructive and annoying.

There is something twisted about that kind of spamming, ins't there...

blah blah blah blah blah

post-2537-1239287624.jpeg

blimey - he's still going.

Thanks Adam. Copy/pasted and stored for imminent future use.

there's plenty more where that came from.

你气死我了。, too...

(Just in case...call it a preemptive strike)

And thanks Adam, hey, have you thought about a promising career in Eduspamming?

if that's an offer to find random world of war craft forums and spam them with links to totalF1 embedded then....

no.

You can accept the ruling of the stewards. But to call it "objective judgement" is a stretch... aside from the fact that they can also make the wrong call.

I don't expect justice, not even fairness. It's all politics. F1 is just a TV show. Fcking over all big teams might have taken things too far and Ecclestone might be looking right now (praise) at a serious plot for a runaway competition. If this is so, it will influence the decisions of the WMSC.

F1 Fanatic post is interesting but it seems naive to me to claim it's all in the hands of the WMSC and they are not subject to pressure or influence.

Yup it is all politics. I agree about the WMSC, I think they can be influenced, plus higher courts do not like overturning lower courts, at all.

Thanks for that, I understand whats going on now.

It was indeed a good post.

Yup it is all politics. I agree about the WMSC, I think they can be influenced, plus higher courts do not like overturning lower courts, at all.

Dictionary man is gonna flip out even more (if possible), but I heard a rumor (perhaps an old one, can't say) that there is already a name for an alternative FOTA competition, something like "Grand Prix Championship". Does not sound all that great to me as names go...

Perhaps we could pitch in a few names (poll lovers get your checkboxes ready). Considering the crowd around here, it could be an amusing pastime...

:naughty: - a brief recap?

check

check

check, check, check and ......... check

checkeroony

And the last box is ticked.

Diddums.

You missed: and then Mauron claims that he is an object of fascination for you/is central to your life

Been there, wrote the book, would have sold the film rights but it was too blah, blah, blah.... :)

Check

Maure is a ****!

:P

Sorry, I thought I would join in with the bitch fight!!!

Maure is a ****!

Biggest mistake of your life, well 2nd biggest behind, oops, shut up Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggest mistake of your life, well 2nd biggest behind, oops, shut up Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really! I have seen his type before, and he will be destroyed!

Not really! I have seen his type before, and he will be destroyed!
I thought you 2 would get along with your Lewis hating antics!

No, I would happily kill him, he seems rather irritating!
Boy you don't know the start of it! Just ask me, abbas, Murray, adam, jem, dribs & even Andres!

You missed: and then Mauron claims that he is an object of fascination for you/is central to your life

Been there, wrote the book, would have sold the film rights but it was too blah, blah, blah.... :)

Check

As expected, I am to blame for dictionary man's tantrum and insults. Hilarious.

You guys are priceless. Thank you.

Hey, would you have the courage that dictionary man lacks and explain _what_ he is after and _why_? Chances are, of course, that you don't know youself and are just joining for lynching's sake.

Maure is a ****!

That made me smile.

Boy you don't know the start of it! Just ask me, abbas, Murray, adam, jem, dribs & even Andres!

None of them can be held accountable for their actions... which is why they are amusing.

Could any of you actually explain _what_ or _why_ dictionary man is after? Nope? Of course, it's just a lynching.

Hilarious.