Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeakRPM

Diffuser Question... Change Of Results

good morning(ish) - this thread's moved on a long way I see :rolleyes:

You missed: and then Mauron claims that he is an object of fascination for you/is central to your life

Been there, wrote the book, would have sold the film rights but it was too blah, blah, blah.... :)

Check

true true

Also missed: and then Maure claims that he can't understand anything I've written.

check and yawn

good morning(ish) - this thread's moved on a long way I see :rolleyes:

true true

Also missed: and then Maure claims that he can't understand anything I've written.

check and yawn

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8188

True, you've got the lynching going (as expected) and no one knows why.

But, come on, can't you really say _what_ you are after and _why_? Are you trully that embarrassed of your actions?

Summon a bit of courage. Don't fall apart on me like that.

Morning ladies. Maure, can we try an experiment? What are your bowl movements? I am awake because I needed a big fat dump. I now feel light, airy and full of the joys of spring. Maybe you need to offload your sh!t first thing in the morning so that you are not full of it during the day.

Let me know how that works for you.

Morning ladies. Maure, can we try an experiment? What are your bowl movements? I am awake because I needed a big fat dump. I now feel light, airy and full of the joys of spring. Maybe you need to offload your sh!t first thing in the morning so that you are not full of it during the day.

Welcome to the lynching.

I won't ask you if you know why you are here. It's a fact that you don't know either... and couldn't care less. Well, don't hold back, bring on the insults. We all know how it goes.

Amusing bunch.

It's evident the lynching mob couldn't care less what they are doing here. They know that no one would stop them and that all the blame will go to the victim. It doesn't get old. It's the forum's MO.

But, for my own amusement, here is what I posted and what got dictionary man to flip out, throw a tantrum, and start the insulting which, in turn, got you all here.

No. Results would stay as they are. First, because it would be unfair to change them since this is a problem manufactured by FIA. Second, it is what has been done in the past. Remember the mass damper business.

The only "maybe" could come if it turns out to be true the rumors that claim Whiting was lied to by BGP, Toyota, and Williams to pass the diffusers off as legal. But, even then, BGP is the new mirage (like there were others in seasons past, btw) and too many have bought into it. So quite unlikely even if.

As all teams expect, anyway, the diffusers will not be declared illegal because it would destroy BGP. One thing is to force top teams to develop for weeks/months, another is to throw 3 teams out of the competition until they get it right.

The plot twist here is that the diffusers might be declared partially legal, demanding eye-candy changes to BGP, Toyota, and Williams while further fcking over the rest of the field. We'll see. I wouldn't be surprised at any outcome... no matter how bias or absurd.

In situations involving FIA, esxpecting the worst is the safest position. Or, in other words, the surprise would be if they did the right thing.

The bolded part could be the trigger of adamstrags flipout. Could be. Who knows. Interestingly, Monza posted after that _he_ was also aware of the rumor and that he thought it was as unlikely as I did.

Naturally, none of this matters. Dictionary man burst in _out_of_nowhere_ full of hostility and, well, here is the lynching mob trying to sneak in a punch.

H-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s.

and then Maure claims that he can't understand anything I've written.

double check

EDIT - wow!

triple check!

:lol:

Welcome to the lynching.

Nice. Do I have to bring my own rope?

I won't ask you if you know why you are here.

To highlight your inadequacies, but I see you're into D.I.Y.

It's a fact that you don't know either... and couldn't care less.

I think there is already a Raikkonen thread.

Well, don't hold back, bring on the insults. We all know how it goes.

Yep. I throw a few f*cks at you and you sit in your bedsit in Maureville, tossing yourself off silly.

Nice. Do I have to bring my own rope?

To highlight your inadequacies, but I see you're into D.I.Y.

I think there is already a Raikkonen thread.

Yep. I throw a few f*cks at you and you sit in your bedsit in Maureville, tossing yourself off silly.

Wow.

One has to wonder what's broken inside of you. Look at what you post. You don't know what's going on, you don't care, you just blast out.

Amusing.

You came quick?

So Hamilton is a liar, so what? Don't stay mad at the world.

Remember when you "claimed" that, from then on, you only cared about racing... that went fast.

double check

EDIT - wow!

triple check!

Unable to explain what his actions are about or even why he's gotten himself in this mess, adamstrags runs...

Unable to explain what his actions are about or even why he's gotten himself in this mess, adamstrags runs...

...away from the white van approaching at high speed as it tears through Maureville. It's being driven by two male nurses from 'the home. It's heading for the bedsits where all the 'scary pervert men' live. Dictionary man swishes back his cape and laughs; "Mwaaahahaha. My work here is done" and flies away.

...away from the white van approaching at high speed as it tears through Maureville. It's being driven by two male nurses from 'the home. It's heading for the bedsits where all the 'scary pervert men' live. Dictionary man swishes back his cape and laughs; "Mwaaahahaha. My work here is done" and flies away.

It's uselessness, funny,... and that adamstrags is in desperate need of your helping hand, hilarious.

something about not being able to click on the page navigators and thus read my first post

:D

Quadruple check

I recommend 'The Emperor's New Clothes' for your predicament and reading level.

So - bye for now folks. It's been fun, but this afternoon's classes beckon and then we're off out tonight.

Play nice.

:ph34r:

indeed :D

could I swish back my cape and then organise my tackle?

right - I really do have to fly now - bye

:D

Quadruple check

I recommend 'The Emperor's New Clothes' for your predicament and reading level.

Maure - as an aside - just consider this - seriously:

why does no one - not one person - come to your defense?

infact, why do several people regularly take the oportunity to join your 'lynch mob'?

honestly - in all seriousness - just ask yourself those 2 questions.

So - bye for now folks. It's been fun, but this afternoon's classes beckon and then we're off out tonight.

Play nice.

You could start by explaining what is it that you think I need "defending" from? Are you, perhaps, naively admitting that you are attacking me? And, why would you do such a thing?

Regarding the lynch mob, you are in a better position to explain. After all, you were one of those insulting...

Amusing. How could it not be.

I post and chuckle to myself thinking how adamstrags has just written, plain as day, that the forum condones random inexplicable violence.

You will complain (and blame me) but, guys, this is your doing. This is your forum. This is what you've made of it. Deeply confused as adamstrags is, he knows he can do as he pleases and that you will coward.

Nothing has changed since I first came to this forum and was lynched for _asking_a_question_. Of course, that is also the reason why I've stayed...

You cannot pay for this stuff. It's frigging brilliant. Like adamstrags, I also thank you for your disposition.

You could start by explaining what is it that you think I need "defending" from? Are you, perhaps, naively admitting that you are attacking me? And, why would you do such a thing?

Regarding the lynch mob, you are in a better position to explain. After all, you were one of those insulting...

Amusing. How could it not be.

May I ask why everyone hates Maure? I'm new around here....he seems like a nice guy.

*closes the door quietly on his way out*

May I ask why everyone hates Maure? I'm new around here....he seems like a nice guy.

It's not everyone and they won't admit to hatred because it would open unsavory questions for them.

There are some half dozen that stop at nothing even if, like now, they don't know what they are after or why. I've seen it all. From racist, sexist, and xenophobic insults to dilusional "illegalizations" of sarcasm, of rudeness,... even of mispellings (that only apply to me).

Yep, it's funny. What else could it be.

The pattern is always the same. I posted on it before the lynch mob gathered. Scroll up if you care. I'm no "prophet". I've just seen it all before.

It's not everyone and they won't admit to hatred because it would open unsavory questions for them.

There are some half dozen that stop at nothing even if, like now, they don't know what they are after or why. I've seen it all. From racist, sexist, and xenophobic insults to dilusional "illegalizations" of sarcasm, of rudeness,... even of mispellings (that only apply to me).

Yep, it's funny. What else could it be.

The pattern is always the same. I posted on it before the lynch mob gathered. Scroll up if you care. I'm no "prophet". I've just seen it all before.

May I quote The Joker in the Dark Knight 2008, "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans."

According to Ledger, god bless his soul, the mob does have plans Maure, they just do.

May I quote The Joker in the Dark Knight 2008, "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon's got plans."

According to Ledger, god bless his soul, the mob does have plans Maure, they just do.

Funny thought.

Well I'm blowed, Maure has a side-kick, an Igor? :D

I don't hate Maure. Just don't put up with all the blah, blah, blah.... However he likes to make out that everyone hates him - intimates violence, when in reality we're just giving as good as we get.

Maure has the capacity to write some posting with great insight....

Sometimes.