Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PeakRPM

Diffuser Question... Change Of Results

Well I'm blowed, Maure has a side-kick, an Igor? :D

I don't hate Maure. Just don't put up with all the blah, blah, blah.... However he likes to make out that everyone hates him - intimates violence, when in reality we're just giving as good as we get.

Maure has the capacity to write some posting with great insight....

Sometimes.

aahhh...now that explains everything!! well almost :D

I don't hate Maure. Just don't put up with all the blah, blah, blah.... However he likes to make out that everyone hates him - intimates violence, when in reality we're just giving as good as we get.

Sometimes.

+1 Agreed.

Sometimes.

The usual denials. What else is new.

Amusing.

This thread is rather amusing still!

To me it's like sitting in a chair in a locked room with clever people. We all have our arms and legs bound whilst a big fat buzzy blue bottle endlessly circles the room. Our words are as meaningless to the fly as is its purpose to us.

aahhh...now that explains everything!! well almost :D

Yep. You have to laugh back. Nothing else makes sense.

Consider the facts.

I'm here minding my business when, out of the blue, adamstrags flips out and starts insulting. Why? He is to embarrassed to say. Soon, the lynching mob is at it. Why? No one has the courage to say. Just insults upon insults.

So here you come by and, naturally, you ask the same question that I've asked, namely, "but why all this hatred?". True to his nature, Meanioni tries to belittle you for bringing up the ugly question that exposes his and their actions. If he could only shut you up, it was all going so well (they desperately want to make themselves believe)... For it is precisely Meanioni and his lot (adamstrags, for example, explained this with unequivocal if naive clarity) the ones that need believe everyone agrees with them (or better remain silent) and you've just broken the mirage. Naughty. Down you go. If you interfere next time, you may be visited upon with insults... phrased as questions and, of course,it will all be your own fault.

Such is this forum. A few goofs with license to do as they please no matter how bigotted, how outrageous, how inexplicable. All they need is the complicit silence of... well, everyone else.

Considering where we are and the futility of it all, it cannot be hard to understand my amusement...

Consider the facts.

I'm here minding my business when, out of the blue, adamstrags flips out and starts insulting. Why? He is to embarrassed to say. Soon, the lynching mob is at it. Why? No one has the courage to say. Just insults upon insults.

So here you come by and, naturally, you ask the same question that I've asked, namely, "but why all this hatred?". True to his nature, Meanioni tries to belittle you for bringing up the ugly question that exposes his and their actions. If he could only shut you up, it was all going so well (they desperately want to make themselves believe)... For it is precisely Meanioni and his lot (adamstrags, for example, explained this with unequivocal if naive clarity) the ones that need believe everyone agrees with them (or better remain silent) and you've just broken the mirage. Naughty. Down you go. If you interfere next time, you may be visited upon with insults... phrased as questions and, of course,it will all be your own fault.

Such is this forum. A few goofs with license to do as they please no matter how bigotted, how outrageous, how inexplicable. All they need is the complicit silence of... well, everyone else.

Considering where we are and the futility of it all, it cannot be hard to understand my amusement...

I think the reason for the hatred for you is simply down to the fact your an absolute ****! You p**s everyone off and in general your just a plain idiot!

Consider the facts.

If you were genuinely amused, you would ignore most of the comments that come your way. Your extended rebuttals are evidence of your troubled mind. It actually scares me to think that you are real.

I think the reason for the hatred for you is simply down to the fact your an absolute ****! You p**s everyone off and in general your just a plain idiot!

And some more insults.

If you were genuinely amused, you would ignore most of the comments that come your way. Your extended rebuttals are evidence of your troubled mind. It actually scares me to think that you are real.

I acknowledge them _because_ they are amusing. The strange thing would be to respond to boring posts... not that you "clever" people will get it.

Regarding the "troubled mind", read what you posted earlier. Go on. It's right below.

To me it's like sitting in a chair in a locked room with clever people. We all have our arms and legs bound whilst a big fat buzzy blue bottle endlessly circles the room. Our words are as meaningless to the fly as is its purpose to us.

This is what you think CLEVER people do. Blurting insults for no reason. And you happily include yourself in it. Is it really possible not to be amused at something like this?

And, interestingly, since it is evident you are trying to hurt me with your insults, doesn't it demonstrate that you think such a thing is possible, preposterous as the thought is? Which implies one thing and one thing only, you hurt and that's your motive. No surprise, of course, why else would you lot gather here for the sole purpose of systematicatically insulting another human being...

Yes, I laugh. What alternatives are there when you folks post things like this while bragging of your intelligence.

Yes, I laugh. What alternatives are there when you folks post things like this while bragging of your intelligence.

Laying your lavae somewhere else?

I don't know what to say. But I wanted to say something.

Give peace a chance!

Everybody, please. But if you are ready for the Forum World MXCVII go to the battle field and let the civilians live in peace.

I don't know what to say. But I wanted to say something.

Give peace a chance!

Everybody, please. But if you are ready for the Forum World MXCVII go to the battle field and let the civilians live in peace.

Do you really, honestly think the violence will stop?

Come on. You warned me about it when I first arrived at the forums because it was already the brutal reality of the place.

It won't change until the majority stands up to this lot.

Come now, Maure. We can all see your main aim is to deliberately provoke people as always.

Do you really, honestly think the violence will stop?

I honestly think that we can change a lot of things here if we ignore some posts. I know some members should apologise for being rude and/or making stupidly far too sarcastic comments but it's up to them and the moderators to do something.

Come on. You warned me about it when I first arrived at the forums because it was already the brutal reality of the place.

I know I warned you but I thought it could never get worse because it was during the controversial 2007 season and we had like 50 posts altogether. I don't blame you but WE all can work it out. I hope.

It won't change until the majority stands up to this lot.

Who and where's the majority? ;)

I honestly think that we can change a lot of things here if we ignore some posts. I know some members should apologise for being rude and/or making stupidly far too sarcastic comments but it's up to them and the moderators to do something.

I know I warned you but I thought it could never get worse because it was during the controversial 2007 season and we had like 50 posts altogether. I don't blame you but WE all can work it out. I hope.

Who and where's the majority? ;)

Where indeed?

You said it all.

Come now, Maure. We can all see your main aim is to deliberately provoke people as always.

That's what I've heard the like of you say to the women that get raped. Too short a skirt.

You won't walk away from the violence of your lot by blaming me for their actions. The insults are there, posted, inexplicable, unjustifiable. Anyone can scroll up and see you don't have an inch to stand on.

In any case, your objective is as futile as your insults. I just don't care. All you will get from me is a chuckle. It will make you angrier. It will make you post more insults. But no matter what you tell yourself, each is responsible for their own actions.

So Maure, so even who hate Lewis insult u? :lol:

Someone is insulting? Really? On account of what? And what justification for it you have again?

Just look at what some posters contribute, the kind of posters that dribbler call "clever" (just examples, of course):

:rolleyes:

How ****ing stupid are you?

You are a c#ck.

Are these the minds of people that feel at ease in their skins? People happy with themselves? Not by a stretch.

1. These folks feel miserable. There is no other reason to speak like that unless they feel this way.

2. These folks don't realize that only _they_ can make themselves feel miserable. No one has the power to do this but themselves.

3. These folks have convinced themselves they will feel better if the spread their misery to others through insults... but, unfailingly, it only gets worse for them.

All futile. Their wounds are self-inflected and all they achieve is to make themselves crave for more violence. Going off is no solution, it is the problem itself.

I've seen this over and over since I was a child some half century ago. When I responded with a smile to some insult from a boy feeling miserable and wanting to "spread the pain", I would get three kinds of responses. The first would be the kid that got it, that had an epiphany, namely, "It's futile. You will only hurt yourself more". The second would be the kid that would become frighten because, in his mind, you were invlunerable (he can't be taken down must mean he could take me down). The third got himself angrier and angrier, his insulting getting worse and worse, oblivious to the fact that he was achieving nothing but making himself more miserable...

So, again, as always, I smile. This will "provoke" more insults... from some. Insults that, of course, will only make those posters more miserable... and so their vicious cycle will go on and on.

Someone is insulting? Really? On account of what? And what justification for it you have again?

It was you who claimed more insults...now you are asking me? Go and read your own post, if you can ;) ..

Guys, its best to ignore his nonsense and read his ocassionally good posts...

I don't think there will be any problems..

If you don't stop soon I think heads will roll! Maure is behaving as usual but you guys are acting even weirder! What's your excuse?? (And no, I'm not defending anyone, I'm just fed up!)

If you don't stop soon I think heads will roll! Maure is behaving as usual but you guys are acting even weirder! What's your excuse?? (And no, I'm not defending anyone, I'm just fed up!)

Common Tanita,

we are enjoy watching him choke... :D

Common Tanita,

we are enjoy watching him choke... :D

No, I'm actually seeing you making an idiot of yourself. How come you suddenly felt the urge to reply worse than ever to his posts? If anything I thought that with time you'd gotten used to them! Argh.

No, I'm actually seeing you making an idiot of yourself. How come you suddenly felt the urge to reply worse than ever to his posts? If anything I thought that with time you'd gotten used to them! Argh.

We are used to it!

Its him who is inviting all that..

:lol: