Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Dark Times Ahead For Mclaren

Were you there for minutes, clogging the big white telephone, or was it one wipe and gone?

One up, one down, one to polish.

It seems that, this way, Ryan cannot be made to testify...

Correct, as the FIA no longer have any jurisdiction over him. I suppose he could volunteer testimony, but suspect that a handsome pay off would persuade him otherwise.

Who wrote this? Flavio Briatore? Max Mosley? the Australian stewards? Nope. It was James Allen.

You know the saying: It is worse than a crime, it is a blunder.

He was a crap commentator but his F1 blog is excellent. He should have stuck to journalism - it's his forte.

If only it were true.

True Maure, You are increasingly becoming like a clown here. You are just begging for it as we are trying to have a fair discusion. ;)

It seems that, this way, Ryan cannot be made to testify...

If I were sitting in WSMC that would be final nail in RD and MW coffin in motorsport. They are consistently making McM position worse. What if Ryan appears in front of WSMC voluntarily and makes statement about why he was fired?

He was a crap commentator but his F1 blog is excellent. He should have stuck to journalism - it's his forte.

Yes, I am amazed to find myself reading his blog so much :lol: I couldn't stand him but his blog is very interesting.

True Maure, You are increasingly becoming like a clown here. You are just begging for it as we are trying to have a fair discusion. ;)

Indeed, this post of yours is a perfect example of the "fair discusion" you claim to be part of.

Amusing.

Yes, good thinking from doctorvee and James Allen. I'm not sure it proves anything for sure that we didn't already know because the teams are vague with the public all the time. But it is suggestive that Ryan wasn't acting alone. At the very least it's a funny coincidence.

Correct, as the FIA no longer have any jurisdiction over him. I suppose he could volunteer testimony, but suspect that a handsome pay off would persuade him otherwise.

Phew...

One has to wonder how many pages of insults would've ensued if I had gotten it wrong... I'm joking, of course, as if you guys needed a reason.

Do chuckle with me. Be kind to yourself.

If I were sitting in WSMC that would be final nail in RD and MW coffin in motorsport. They are consistently making McM position worse. What if Ryan appears in front of WSMC voluntarily and makes statement about why he was fired?

Somehow I get the feeling none of that will happen.

But I have to agree. At this point, there is no telling how much more damage those goons are going to make to McLaren... those goons as well as others you didn't mention, btw.

And, of course, there is the matter that Murray brought up about there being "other" issues at play here. I know what he is talking about but, alas, if I say anything on the subject the violent posters will burn the forum down with their perennial hostility...

Yes, good thinking from doctorvee and James Allen. I'm not sure it proves anything for sure that we didn't already know because the teams are vague with the public all the time. But it is suggestive that Ryan wasn't acting alone. At the very least it's a funny coincidence.

Ermm...excuse me, Herr Mosley, but I am not sure Ryan would agree with the "funny" part. :lol:

By the way, I always wanted to ask you this: you keep denying that you took part in a nazi orgy. But you were conceived at one, right? :whistling:

Who wrote this? Flavio Briatore? Max Mosley? the Australian stewards? Nope. It was James Allen.

You know the saying: It is worse than a crime, it is a blunder.

Consider what doctorvee observed and guess who he is.

As always, it's not what's being said but who says it.

I'm laughin out loud now....

Indeed, this post of yours is a perfect example of the "fair discusion" you claim to be part of.

Amusing.

We have seen a lot of examples in many threads from you. You are just choking yourself Maure.. :lol:

You want to desperately divide anyone who supports Lewis or Mclaren from others, and you want to create a war of words between us while you laugh at us, something which you have not been so successful these days or may be its taking too long for the plumber to fix your toilet. :P

You say you don't take my posts seriously and yet reply to the ones which were replies to someone else, for example, while I was talking to Muzza about Mclaren's recovery, you intrupt and talk about me ingoring Toyota's success...But I don't care a damn about Toyota (other than the Toyotas I drive in my place) Just as Monza said, you don't read.

keep choking...thing you do the best...

We have seen a lot of examples in many threads from you. You are just choking yourself Maure.. :lol:

You want to desperately divide anyone who supports Lewis or Mclaren from others, and you want to create a war of words between us while you laugh at us, something which you have not been so successful these days or may be its taking too long for the plumber to fix your toilet. :P

You say you don't take my posts seriously and yet reply to the ones which were replies to someone else, for example, while I was talking to Muzza about Mclaren's recovery, you intrupt and talk about me ingoring Toyota's success...But I don't care a damn about Toyota (other than the Toyotas I drive in my place) Just as Monza said, you don't read.

keep choking...thing you do the best...

Well, well. New rules... that apply only to me. Can't respond to whoever you want whenever you want... as amusing as futile.

Your claims of "war" conspiracies are absurd... you guys were insulting each other before I got here and will continue to do so until you draw your last breath. But I'll give you points for originality. Hadn't been blamed for that one yet.

But, of course, all this whinning from you is just because you are sore. You wanted to pass Hamilton lies to disqualify Trulli as "small" and I chuckled at your clumsy move.

It's still funny, btw.

Well, well. New rules... that apply only to me. Can't respond to whoever you want whenever you want... as amusing as futile.

Your claims of "war" conspiracies are absurd... you guys were insulting each other before I got here and will continue to do so until you draw your last breath. But I'll give you points for originality. Hadn't been blamed for that one yet.

But, of course, all this whinning from you is just because you are sore. You wanted to pass Hamilton lies to disqualify Trulli as "small" and I chuckled at your clumsy move.

It's still funny, btw.

Who is whining? me? :lol:

You are just choking yourself.....

STOP WITH THE PETTY BITCHING BACK AND FORTH NOW!!!! :nono1:

Ermm...excuse me, Herr Mosley, but I am not sure Ryan would agree with the "funny" part. :lol:

By the way, I always wanted to ask you this: you keep denying that you took part in a nazi orgy. But you were conceived at one, right? :whistling:

:lol:

My parents never got involved with that kind of crowd. I completely deny the orgy connotation.

I refuse to share a forum with a "Bernie Ecclestone"!!!! I already knew Murray had to be at least family of Max, but I refuse the Ecclestone presence!! Out! Now!!

:P

I refuse to share a forum with a "Bernie Ecclestone"!!!! I already knew Murray had to be at least family of Max, but I refuse the Ecclestone presence!! Out! Now!!

:P

I agree. I think we should form our own break away series (GF1 - George F1), with more innovation and less bitching :P

I agree. I think we should form our own break away series (GF1 - George F1), with more innovation and less bitching :P

I will deeply regret your departure. I assure we had nothing to do with it and everything we have done was in the best interest of this forum.

p**sheads.

:lol:

Oh no, Max has become Bernie :o

p.s. can you pm me with Tamara's mobile number :)

Slavica has the other half of my phone, thus Tamara's number is in it. I can give you Max's number though.