Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Dark Times Ahead For Mclaren

I will deeply regret your departure. I assure we had nothing to do with it and everything we have done was in the best interest of this forum.

p**sheads.

There you are Martin, you have changed your name to the quite one. You better be quite till the hearing.

I will deeply regret your departure. I assure we had nothing to do with it and everything we have done was in the best interest of this forum.

p**sheads.

:lol:

Who is whining? me? :lol:

You are just choking yourself.....

Stay in your place and don't break abbas rules or he will whine even more.

Stay in your place and don't break abbas rules or he will whine even more.

:lol: There you go again, have a glass of water, may be that would help.....

:lol: There you go again, have a glass of water, may be that would help.....

Funny that NOW you speak on the matter and not when abbas was pretending away Hamilton's lies as "small" (the source of his latest tantrum)... but, then again, you are who you are and the lynching mob is what it is.

Based on previous hostility from you lot, the link below (as the topic of this thread) has everything to do with your present frustations and need to lash out:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12433_5174324,00.html

That Whiting, the crane man, says this...

"I was distinctly uncomfortable about Lewis' demeanour on Sunday [in Australia]. It was completely clear he was telling lies."

... must be devastating for lewisterics everywhere... I don't feel your pain, of course.

It's a true pity what Hamilton has become. Thankfully, I've got you goofs to cheer me up.

Funny that NOW you speak on the matter and not when abbas was pretending away Hamilton's lies as "small" (the source of his latest tantrum)... but, then again, you are who you are and the lynching mob is what it is.

Based on previous hostility from you lot, the link below (as the topic of this thread) has everything to do with your present frustations and need to lash out:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12433_5174324,00.html

That Whiting, the crane man, says this...

"I was distinctly uncomfortable about Lewis' demeanour on Sunday [in Australia]. It was completely clear he was telling lies."

... must be devastating for lewisterics everywhere... I don't feel your pain, of course.

It's a true pity what Hamilton has become. Thankfully, I've got you goofs to cheer me up.

:lol: do you expect me to cry for this? Atleast he had the balls to go and appologize while many drivers in past didn't.

Get some water dude....yes to me this is just a small thing which is being blown out of proportion, If I were in FIA's place, I would have just cancelled their Ausie results and given them some grid penalty and and moved on......

Maure, you are just choking yourself...looks like its you who has been the most affected by the liegate saga! :lol:

Rest of us still lead a normal life.

Hmmm, balls or not balls to apologize... sorry, I can't really see it in that light. He should have talked some sense into his team instead of going to apologize to Charlie Whiting. It seems more of a damage limitation move to me. Even if he went with all sincerety, it's still damage limitation.

Hmmm, balls or not balls to apologize... sorry, I can't really see it in that light. He should have talked some sense into his team instead of going to apologize to Charlie Whiting. It seems more of a damage limitation move to me. Even if he went with all sincerety, it's still damage limitation.

Now, and this is just a theory: Ryan was removed from the equation by McLaren. FIA cannot summon Dave to the hearings anymore. Lewis can be told by the team what to say at Court and pretty much ruin the whole intention of FIA which was to find out whether there were higher members of McLaren involved. But what if the FIA offers Lewis immunity?

Lewis moves seemed, like you said, driven by a damage limitation motive more than anything else. He apologised in private to Whiting and probably to Mosley, too. FIA already issued a communique where they tend to minimize Lewis fault in all this, even though by the time they knew better than any of us that the guy lied unashamedly in their faces.

Then Lewis went to the public and put the whole blame on the team ("I am not a liar" "I did what the team told me" etc.)

Hmm, that's much more complicated than my thoughts, but what the hell, don't we love conspiracies? :D

And if it's true, what the hell do I care about McLaren?? I just want Hamilton to race, because his exclusion would deprive me of someone to be annoyed with all season :P But I hope they don't exagerate too much with the punishment, we want McLaren trying to improve...

Hmm, that's much more complicated than my thoughts, but what the hell, don't we love conspiracies? :D

And if it's true, what the hell do I care about McLaren?? I just want Hamilton to race, because his exclusion would deprive me of someone to be annoyed with all season :P But I hope they don't exagerate too much with the punishment, we want McLaren trying to improve...

I'd like McLaren and Hamilton to continue and not be docked ANY points, simply so I can have the satisfaction of seeing them loose this year without any excuses. :)

I'd like McLaren and Hamilton to continue and not be docked ANY points, simply so I can have the satisfaction of seeing them loose this year without any excuses. :)

It would have been good. And in fact they semed like the best poised for a quick return, McLaren is already pretty advanced in their diffuser design apparently, and Lewis was giving his best...until they shoot themselves on the foot (over one extra point!).

It would have been good. And in fact they semed like the best poised for a quick return, McLaren is already pretty advanced in their diffuser design apparently, and Lewis was giving his best...until they shoot themselves on the foot (over one extra point!).

I agree with that, but they didn't know the gun was loaded! :P

I agree with that, but they didn't know the gun was loaded! :P

...which only makes them look ten times as stupid :P

...which only makes them look ten times as stupid :P

I agree with that, yes, they did a stupid silly mistake, but banning them from this year would be a big blow for the sport itself......it will convince Mclaren to pull out of F1, which will be a good excuse for Mercedes to pull out of F1 because of the economic conditions, in the end, its FIA/and the real Bernie who would look even 10 times stupid. I am telling this in a neutral point of view, not a personal one.

Open your eyes, there are many who wish Mclaren to be banned from competing this year, the same would regret later for what they wished for.

forgot to mention that Mclaren are going to launch a car to compete with Ferrari F-430 successor and another to replace their (Mclaren) F1. Which is a reason why Ron left to oversea, so he has not taken a step back.

Mclaren may not need F1 anymore, if they can get a good engine to power their cars, they won't need Mercedes, and Mercedes won't need Mclaren, was their engines are still winning! :P

I agree with that, yes, they did a stupid silly mistake, but banning them from this year would be a big blow for the sport itself......it will convince Mclaren to pull out of F1, which will be a good excuse for Mercedes to pull out of F1 because of the economic conditions, in the end, its FIA/and the real Bernie who would look even 10 times stupid. I am telling this in a neutral point of view, not a personal one.

Open your eyes, there are many who wish Mclaren to be banned from competing this year, the same would regret later for what they wished for.

Let me tell you a story. Many, many moons ago in the days of old there was this really big country. This really big country was also the main market for most of the teams in the sport. When differences appeared between Mr.Bad Ogre Ecclestone and the Really Big Country, everybody predicted that, in the end, the Big Country would win. Mr.Bad Ogre was a greedy monster and that country was too important to ignore. The teams were more interested in their sales in that country than in the sport itself. Well...the Big Country was dropped off the calendar (which I think it's a shame) and the sport is still around and teams didn't pull out.

Basically,no team is bigger than the sport. Lotus, Brabham, Alfa Romeo, Masseratti...

Even if McLaren/Hamilton are kept around so as not to damage the sport's income would mean keeping them for all the wrong reasons.

Let me tell you a story. Many, many moons ago in the days of old there was this really big country. This really big country was also the main market for most of the teams in the sport. When differences appeared between Mr.Bad Ogre Ecclestone and the Really Big Country, everybody predicted that, in the end, the Big Country would win. Mr.Bad Ogre was a greedy monster and that country was too important to ignore. The teams were more interested in their sales in that country than in the sport itself. Well...the Big Country was dropped off the calendar (which I think it's a shame) and the sport is still around and teams didn't pull out.

Basically,no team is bigger than the sport. Lotus, Brabham, Alfa Romeo, Masseratti...

Even if McLaren/Hamilton are kept around so as not to damage the sport's income would mean keeping them for all the wrong reasons.

I understand I agree with you, but right now F1 needs its teams as much as the teams need them.

There are a hell lot of Mclaren fans out there, crap...I will watch F1 even if Lewis or Mclaren are not there. But there are many in significant numbers who wont turn on their TVs if Mclaren are excluded.

Audi A4 is already outselling 3-series and C-Class in Germany despite the fact that BMW and Merc use rear wheel drive, and soon they are poised to eat in BMW and Mercedes, and they don't give a damn about F1.

I understand I agree with you, but right now F1 needs its teams as much as the teams need them.

There are a hell lot of Mclaren fans out there, crap...I will watch F1 even if Lewis or Mclaren are not there. But there are many in significant numbers who wont turn on their TVs if Mclaren are excluded.

Audi A4 is already outselling 3-series and C-Class in Germany despite the fact that BMW and Merc use rear wheel drive, and soon they are poised to eat in BMW and Mercedes, and they don't give a damn about F1.

First, and just for the record: I don't want McLareno nor Hamilton being thrown out of the sport. I don't even think that it will be the probable outcome of all this. Like Adam said, I'd rather watch them being beaton on the track.

I can understand all the commercial and financial derivations in case of a McLaren/Hamilton ban. But, again, they can't blame anybody else but themselves for whatever happens. For us which have no financial gain in all this, it's a lose lose situation. Either McLaren or Hamilton leave or have their season screwed (which means that we will have our season screwed as spectators for not being to watch one of the best teams and drivers performing to their fullest) or they will be condoned becaue of monetary reasons which will of course lower even more the credibility of the sport. The mesage basically being: "If your team produces enough income, you can pretty much do what you want to and get away with it scott free". That was what p**sed me off during the Monaco incident (and it wasn't as blatant as this one...at least it left a tiny room for controversy)

I'm tossed on this, I don't think McLaren should get away with this penalty free and I don't think they should be set down for the season , but.....................

You lie in Oz and then when even confronted with the evedence you repeted the lie in Malaysia, serial stupid.

:lol: do you expect me to cry for this? Atleast he had the balls to go and appologize while many drivers in past didn't.

Get some water dude....yes to me this is just a small thing which is being blown out of proportion, If I were in FIA's place, I would have just cancelled their Ausie results and given them some grid penalty and and moved on......

Maure, you are just choking yourself...looks like its you who has been the most affected by the liegate saga! :lol:

Rest of us still lead a normal life.

Funny that you talk to me as if we knew each other. So you are a regular poster cowardly hiding behind another handle. The joke.

Hamilton was caught trying to disqualify another driver to steal a podium. He hasn't yet apologized to that driver and his "apology" in any case has been to blame his team. Only a fanatical lewisteric can pretend to buy into Hamilton's words.

And, sure, there is no way for you to get Hamilton out of this mess, no possible insult that will distract attention from Hamilton's phenomenal fckup... so you now claim that no one in the entire world (but me) cares about the "liegate". As absurd as only a lewisteric can go.

Or once he saw what had happened to Trulli, man up and come forward.

Or once he couldn't pretend it away any more, man up and apologize instead of blaming the team.

It's a sorry mess.

Now, and this is just a theory: Ryan was removed from the equation by McLaren. FIA cannot summon Dave to the hearings anymore. Lewis can be told by the team what to say at Court and pretty much ruin the whole intention of FIA which was to find out whether there were higher members of McLaren involved. But what if the FIA offers Lewis immunity?

Lewis moves seemed, like you said, driven by a damage limitation motive more than anything else. He apologised in private to Whiting and probably to Mosley, too. FIA already issued a communique where they tend to minimize Lewis fault in all this, even though by the time they knew better than any of us that the guy lied unashamedly in their faces.

Then Lewis went to the public and put the whole blame on the team ("I am not a liar" "I did what the team told me" etc.)

Yep. The "political" way out. Striking a deal behind doors and leaving McLaren to be hanged.

It's an interesting option because this might be the only way for Hamilton to secure a drive elsewhere.

But there is a catch. Don't forget how FIA used Alonso (some rumors say FIA fabricated the Hungary penality in order to flip him) to bring McLaren down for the spying affair. Alonso got nothing for it but a bucket full of sht.

It's tricky and only a very desperate (or naive) Hamilton would put himself in the hands of sharks like the ones that rule F1.

First, and just for the record: I don't want McLareno nor Hamilton being thrown out of the sport. I don't even think that it will be the probable outcome of all this. Like Adam said, I'd rather watch them being beaton on the track.

I can understand all the commercial and financial derivations in case of a McLaren/Hamilton ban. But, again, they can't blame anybody else but themselves for whatever happens. For us which have no financial gain in all this, it's a lose lose situation. Either McLaren or Hamilton leave or have their season screwed (which means that we will have our season screwed as spectators for not being to watch one of the best teams and drivers performing to their fullest) or they will be condoned becaue of monetary reasons which will of course lower even more the credibility of the sport. The mesage basically being: "If your team produces enough income, you can pretty much do what you want to and get away with it scott free". That was what p**sed me off during the Monaco incident (and it wasn't as blatant as this one...at least it left a tiny room for controversy)

To me what happened in Monacco was far more serious, and Micheal got what he deserved (if you were referring to that particular incident) but I don't think he should have recieved anything more than that, but did Micheal say sorry? He didn't but I wont bitch about that, he got his punishment and you cant just expect a man in his place come to the press and say sorry unless its something like Madoff scandal. And there are people who want to belive Micheal didnt't lie. Okay I am not p**sed off like so may what happned that day. After that almost everyone forgot about it and many were sad that his car broke down in Suzuka.

From Zero to hero...wow!

Lewis has admitted his mistakes and gone issued his appology and he will say it once more in court, and his OZ result has already been cancelled. To be fair, he nor Mclaren deserve anymore, its completely unfair to demand for more punishment. I don't think such a silly mistake would have occured under the nose of Ron Dennis, as he is only capable of far more serious ones :D .

In short, what I want to say is that Mclaren and Lewis have recieved their punishment, they don't need to say sorry anymore.

Funny that you talk to me as if we knew each other. So you are a regular poster cowardly hiding behind another handle. The joke.

Hamilton was caught trying to disqualify another driver to steal a podium. He hasn't yet apologized to that driver and his "apology" in any case has been to blame his team. Only a fanatical lewisteric can pretend to buy into Hamilton's words.

And, sure, there is no way for you to get Hamilton out of this mess, no possible insult that will distract attention from Hamilton's phenomenal fckup... so you now claim that no one in the entire world (but me) cares about the "liegate". As absurd as only a lewisteric can go.

Blah blah blah......Hamilton blah Lewisteric blah blah....Mclaren blah blah...trulli didn't get his lollypop blah!

Blah blah blah......Hamilton blah Lewisteric blah blah....Mclaren blah blah...trulli didn't get his lollypop blah!

Shrank to babble once more...

Abbas own up to your name, right now Maure "owns" you.

You bring up Schumi in Monaco, ha he didn't keep lying to the stewards after the penalty, Hammy did. He ought to be put paid to the season.