Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Dark Times Ahead For Mclaren

They have a suspended ban, so they will be paranoid until it's lifted from over their heads. ;)

If you think its like that then so would be the other teams regarding to silly complaints such as being accused of blocking (on flying laps) etc etc...... ;)

If you think its like that then so would be the other teams regarding to silly complaints such as being accused of blocking (on flying laps) etc etc...... ;)

:huh: They don't have suspended race bans hanging over them that can be 'enforced' should they do something wrong...

Not the only thing you've lost, I'm afraid.

We all know who sleeps less...now that the news is out that Mclaren has not been punished the way you wanted, you are going to loose even that little you had by bleating over and over again.

We all know who sleeps less...now that the news is out that Mclaren has not been punished the way you wanted, you are going to loose even that little you had by bleating over and over again.
What more could maure want than a 3-race ban?? Oh yes, death to Hamilton & all the "Lewisterics"! abbas, I'd run!

What more could maure want than a 3-race ban?? Oh yes, death to Hamilton & all the "Lewisterics"! abbas, I'd run!

It's touching you think it is all about what I want.

Fck Trulli, right?

It crossed my mind that as the suspension directly relates to further evidence being revealed then the ban may still happen.

Are they still investigating?

Not that I am aware of but maybe someone who does have it in for McLaren may come along and say to the FIA, hang on a minute.

It's interesting that it seems necessary to "have it out".

If no one did, would McLaren and Hamilton not have lied to disqualify another driver and steal a podium?

What new information could possibly come out. It's all on the table and dismissed.

If for some reason Ryan decides to come forward with information about what actually happened during the decision making process, claiming for example that the decision came from higher up, or that it was lewis idea, or anything else that deviated from Ryan being the black sheep that "mislead" everyone else, then maybe the case could open up again. He is obviously tied by a non-disclosure agreement and even if he came forward it would be a case of his word against others, so I don't see anything else happening.

With Mclaren's recent past in mind it is a wise decision to leave a window open for reopening the case and safeguard them from their own idiocy for the rest of the season.

If for some reason Ryan decides to come forward with information about what actually happened during the decision making process, claiming for example that the decision came from higher up, or that it was lewis idea, or anything else that deviated from Ryan being the black sheep that "mislead" everyone else, then maybe the case could open up again. He is obviously tied by a non-disclosure agreement and even if he came forward it would be a case of his word against others, so I don't see anything else happening.

With Mclaren's recent past in mind it is a wise decision to leave a window open for reopening the case and safeguard them from their own idiocy for the rest of the season.

Yep... but there is no need for a "suspended" ban to accomplish that.

After all, window or no window, if a team gets caught lying, they should get penalized regardless.

One would think (yes, I'm laughing).