Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor

To Mignulikz

QUOTE]Please help

Hi mignulikz

What kind a help :eusa_think:

It's a shame I haven't been here,for a long time,and this forum was one of mine favour of two others :rolleyes:

I can't reply yours post you send me,so I do it public

In other hand I promise be more active like I was before,even My McLaren are somewhere down town

Well Brawn have Mercedes Benz engines ,and I'm huge MB fan own three my self :rolleyes:

THOR

Welcome back! You're the 2nd member to return after 7 years of hibernation!

EDIT: just thought thet becuase some members get an e-mail when a PM is sent, maybe loads of members might come back to the forums, so expect these forums to get busy in the next few days!

This is discrimination! Even varda got one, but not me!!

And wow, we also have a Thor in here! :lol:

It was a spam message. Wes wrote a post about it. He changed the PM system due to this. Now you can't send a PM if you have less than 5 posts.

Nice to meet you, Thor, btw.

I don't understand how the hibernation got in my head,maybe because Kimi did go over to Ferrari and Heikki can't anything,maybe it is the truth he is just a second driver like David was ,but I'm for sure happy being here again,

Is Jens still somwhere here,he was one of mine favour forumer,bright like me :congrats::eusa_think:

I don't understand how the hibernation got in my head,maybe because Kimi did go over to Ferrari and Heikki can't anything,maybe it is the truth he is just a second driver like David was ,but I'm for sure happy being here again,

Is Jens still somwhere here,he was one of mine favour forumer,bright like me :congrats::eusa_think:

Jens hasn't post in better than a year, well when Hammy won he posted.

Ms. M has been I.P. banned and measures have been made so that it will not happen again.

Jens hasn't post in better than a year, well when Hammy won he posted.

Ms. M has been I.P. banned and measures have been made so that it will not happen again.

Thanks a lot Bruce, I would have found myself in an embarassing position if I managed to click it in my school lounge. :D

Thanks a lot Bruce, I would have found myself in an embarassing position if I managed to click it in my school lounge. :D

Thank Wes, he's the one that did the banning. :clap3:

I got the PM too ... and i thought the Welsh border kept out spam :lol:

Woah, 7 years. Hot!

Welcome back Thor!

Yeah, I'd have quite liked to recieve a message like that. Ah well.

It was a spam message. Wes wrote a post about it. He changed the PM system due to this. Now you can't send a PM if you have less than 5 posts.

Nice to meet you, Thor, btw.

Erm - does that mean that we'll not only get spam private messages, but we'll be treated to 5 spam posts before we get those messages?

Just kidding - anything to put these people off is a good idea. I suggest not allowing people to post until they've made 5 posts too.

.......oh.