Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

karlosb

Will Mclaren Recover From Their Bad Start?

Well, I thought we agreed that this year is not McLaren and Ferrari's year... and at least it's easier to face scandals when your car sucks. Of course the McLaren name doesn't help but I think they'll come out of it. As for results... I like it when their car sucks xD

I can't imagine them recovering higher than possibly 4th in the WCC. However I believe in Ferrari to still steal some victories this year, whether they will be good enough to challenge for both the championships we will see, it's quite the challenge.

Now please Heikki, survive the first lap in the next race. :(

Assuming they don't get some draconian penalty as they do in odd years, they'll do better than 4th in the WCC imho. Whether they can beat Ferrari I'm not so sure, but for sure we have to wait and see.

I have more chance of winning the WCC this year than McLaren, and I'm not even a F1 team!

NB: If I did own an F1 team I would paint my cars pink and call it Bitch Racing!

I have more chance of winning the WCC this year than McLaren, and I'm not even a F1 team!

NB: If I did own an F1 team I would paint my cars pink and call it Bitch Racing!

With Lewis as driver #2 ;) !

No, he certainly would not be one of my drivers! However, I would ORDER one of my drivers to deliberately ram him off the track and hopefully kill him somehow!

No, he certainly would not be one of my drivers! However, I would ORDER one of my drivers to deliberately ram him off the track and hopefully kill him somehow!
Monty?

Monty?

Monty as in Juan ate all the pies Montoya???

God I miss taking the p**s out of him!

Monty as in Juan ate all the pies Montoya???

God I miss taking the p**s out of him!

& once Piquet is gone, who can we take the p1ss out of?? Of course, Lewis!

Did he decline to be bummed by you? :lol:

How stupid are they to lie to the stewards only 2 years after the team got a 100 million dollar fine?

McLaren will recover, but knowing their luck, it wont be for long

How stupid are they to lie to the stewards only 2 years after the team got a 100 million dollar fine?

Very!

Did he decline to be bummed by you? :lol:

How very dare you! I have a wife and two daughters, and I like fishing, therefore I cannot be gay!