Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Piquet Jr. Speaks His Mind

So you have no objection to a penis being inside a male rectum, it was just the use of the words 'c0ck' and 'bum' that you found offensive?

YES i do object ,Tis unnatural and disgusting

Dont expect u to agree

Im going to end this before it gets out of hand

Im here to talk about F1 not anything else

Dont expect u to agree

Are you aware that F1 racing is also unnatural? And, if performed by Nelsinho, disgusting as well? ;)

Dont expect u to agree

Then go join some other F1 forum, pu$$y!

Then go join some other F1 forum, pu$y!

Hey, hey! Team Formula One / The Rumble Strip also likes to talk mainly about F1 and he's still here. Rethink that statement XD

I was on several F1 forums before i even joined this crap hole a##hole!
Jeez, what was up with the other forums??

Erm, a$$wipe!

Dont expect u to agree

This is not a church, a workplace or a school. It's friday, some of us have been drinking and are choosing to express themselves openly and freely. Please, get out of hand. My wife is away so I'm in hand too.

So you have no objection to a penis being inside a male rectum, it was just the use of the words 'c0ck' and 'bum' that you found offensive?

:naughty:

Apparently this topic was a big metaphore about a cricket bat inside a rectum (Fernando's cricket bat & Nelsinho's rectum to be accurate)

Pee, poo, c#ck and bum are words i find really offensive and aboslutelly unnacceptable, where are the moderators when you need them? Later on i will create a thread offering my sexual services for money to the chicks of this forum and one of them will remove it to te cafe, b#####ds <_<

Note that unluckily i haven't been drinking

This is not a church, a workplace or a school. It's friday, some of us have been drinking and are choosing to express themselves openly and freely. Please, get out of hand. My wife is away so I'm in hand too.

i didnt say it was, You drink yourself away... I dont care but theres no need for lewd language

(Yes i know im guilty of it (to a lesser extreme) ^^ but hey im only responding to a crackpot who cant control his tongue!)

Ermmm nothing...Not that i need to answer to a first class w#nker like yourself

I'm going to guess that you are between 15 and 25 years old. You live at home. You have tinkered with girls but have not done anything serious. You are quite clever academically but secretly you would swap a little of that to be a bit better looking and more able to assert yourself. You fear real life confrontation. I don't expext you to confirm or deny anything. Equally I would expect you to lie about most things that are right by way of long winded justification.

Good night.

Na, just a weak and pathetic excuse
Look I was just messing with you calling you a pu$$y, that was just me being immature! I'm not 1 of those idiots who pick a fight on a forum just because they have no life! Besides, I like you, after just 70 odd posts you've caught on to what these forums are like!

:naughty:

Apparently this topic was a big metaphore about a cricket bat inside a rectum (Fernando's cricket bat & Nelsinho's rectum to be accurate)

Pee, poo, c#ck and bum are words i find really offensive and aboslutelly unnacceptable, where are the moderators when you need them? Later on i will create a thread offering my sexual services for money to the chicks of this forum and one of them will remove it to te cafe, b#####ds <_<

Note that unluckily i haven't been drinking

:lol:

Good to hear from you, mate!

I was just messing with you with that amateur reply!

I think Andres was a little unfair to single you out. Nevertheless, even if I agree with him on very little, King_Alonso is welcome as far as I'm concerned.

Dont expect u to agree

:nono1: good cuz I don't. Damn Alonso fan...ruining it for all us other damn Alonso fans.

PS - Nelsinho. What a maroon. I'm not sure if I should pity him or continue to mock him. Yeah...mocking is definitely the way to go.

I would like to put my c#ck up alonso's bum!

Just be careful, I have a suspicion that's exactly how Kimi lost his mojo! ;)

I'm going to guess that you are between 15 and 25 years old. You live at home. You have tinkered with girls but have not done anything serious. You are quite clever academically but secretly you would swap a little of that to be a bit better looking and more able to assert yourself. You fear real life confrontation. I don't expext you to confirm or deny anything. Equally I would expect you to lie about most things that are right by way of long winded justification.

Good night.

:roll:

Funny funny thread, everybody be like this more often.

No, you're just a post whore trying to get more posts than Senna & when you do you'll be overtaken by George, the king of TF1 post whores!

:nono1:

Totally uncalled for.