Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Piquet Jr. Speaks His Mind

I'm going to guess that you are between 15 and 25 years old. You live at home. You have tinkered with girls but have not done anything serious. You are quite clever academically but secretly you would swap a little of that to be a bit better looking and more able to assert yourself. You fear real life confrontation. I don't expext you to confirm or deny anything. Equally I would expect you to lie about most things that are right by way of long winded justification.

Good night.

Just because i have morals, it doesn't mean i am what you have described. And yes I'm not going to confirm or deny anything because at the end of the day..i don't care what you or anyone else thinks.

This is supposed to be an "F1 FORUM" and i certainly did not expect a character assassination when i joined

Look I was just messing with you calling you a pu$y, that was just me being immature! I'm not 1 of those idiots who pick a fight on a forum just because they have no life! Besides, I like you, after just 70 odd posts you've caught on to what these forums are like!

Totally disagree, Maybe you are not an idiot but your post was aggressive and provocative, That to me sounds like someone who is looking for an argument behind a screen.

Nevertheless.... I'm not bothered one bit

:nono1: good cuz I don't. Damn Alonso fan...ruining it for all us other damn Alonso fans.

PS - Nelsinho. What a maroon. I'm not sure if I should pity him or continue to mock him. Yeah...mocking is definitely the way to go.

So much for having an opinion eh?

If you don't like it....lump it

Totally disagree, Maybe you are not an idiot but your post was aggressive and provocative, That to me sounds like someone who is looking for an argument behind a screen.

Get off the high ground, you are the one that called Ben, someone you don't even know, someone who is a long time member of this forum, a "p**shead" without any provocation. Now that was totally uncalled for. You got no right to complain about manners, language or anything else if your gonna do that. Btw don't be surprised either if everybody here treats you with some disdain if you do things like that. In the long run it'll be much easier for you if you learn to get on with people instead of being difficult (hey the same applies in 'real' life), as a bonus you'll also have a lot more fun. This is free, genuinely friendly advice here ;)

But yes, Ben is a p**shead.

I would like to put my c#ck up alonso's bum!

I didn't know Alonso had any pet vagrants, but I think it admirable that you'd want to help feed them with you rooster.

Get off the high ground, you are the one that called Ben, someone you don't even know, someone who is a long time member of this forum, a "p**shead" without any provocation. Now that was totally uncalled for. You got no right to complain about manners, language or anything else if your gonna do that. Btw don't be surprised either if everybody here treats you with some disdain if you do things like that. In the long run it'll be much easier for you if you learn to get on with people instead of being difficult (hey the same applies in 'real' life), as a bonus you'll also have a lot more fun. This is free, genuinely friendly advice here ;)

George! is that you?

It was tongue in cheek plus someone who usually drinks p**s IE Alcohol is a "p**s head", if your offended then don't be because if you drink then you are a p**s head also

If you people are proud to drink p**s then dont be offended by being called p**s heads :unsure::lol:

TF1 is the only forum where people can be what they want, you can be the Pope or a gaylord...

A petrol head or a p**s head.....

It was tongue in cheek plus someone who usually drinks p**s IE Alcohol is a "p**s head", if your offended then don't be because if you drink then you are a p**s head also

If you people are proud to drink p**s then dont be offended by being called p**s heads :unsure::lol:

I'm not offended at all :lol:

I might be in the morning when I've sobered up though :whistling:

:lol: Oh dear...You are in cuckoo land arent you

Nah, United Kingdom, Staffordshire to be precise.

Where are you from? :)

:lol:

Good to hear from you, mate!

thanks a lot :rolleyes:

I can not participate as much as i like but i always keep an eye on you guys, things haven't changed a lot anyhow which is great...

King_Alonso, of course anyone is entitled to have an opinion but after a few weeks around here you should know how this forum works. I've seen a lot of overeacting here, from your and (over all) some others side. Just keep posting mate ;)

Translated from this article in Spanish

------------------------------------------------------------

Now THAT was funny! :D

Yep. Amusing bit.

Piquet is not helping himself, once again.... pity.

A different point of view.

I knew it? And he still stayed there at the wall??? :eusa_think:

And the driver is no rookie... it makes you reconsider what an accomplishment was Loeb's F1 test.

But it is easy to claim the guy doesn't know how to handle the Renault. Who knows what happened just by looking at the video.

I didn't know Alonso had any pet vagrants, but I think it admirable that you'd want to help feed them with you rooster.

:lol:

10 to 15.

people can be what they want, you can be the Pope or a gaylord...

A petrol head or a p**s head.....

I'm sure that's a Bob Dylan song..........

Nah, United Kingdom, Staffordshire to be precise.

Where are you from? :)

George, you deserve a patience medal.

:nono1:

Totally uncalled for.

I thought you took that as a compliment!

Yes, it might seem I was being offensive but it was only a joke! At least you ain't bothered!

He's not your uncle?

Amusing thread, chaps. Carry on.

Oh, and welcome to Elvis, or King Buxton, or whoever.

Damn, double post. Stupid interweb. But, hey, that's another post nearer to a bigger number.

The guy obviously is struggling to deal with the pressure to perform in F1.

It is tough trying to shine with a 2 time world champion as a team mate and a team quite focused on him, but this shouldn't stop him scoring points for the team or even just finishing races.

And why is he complaining about luck? He was incredibly lucky to get his podium at Germany last year! If it wasn't for Lewis he would of won the race (god forbid!).

Who they got to replace him? Sato? Bring Villenueve back maybe (again :) ). Bruno Senna?